Why do Muslims hate Hinduism?

Id imagine its because theyrr polytheists while Muslims are monotheists.

they've been trying to conquer India for 1000 years but 1 billion of them still worship cows

I didn't know they hate eachother. Is that why Tulsi Gabbard likes Trump so much?

because Muslims are inbred and mostly retarded goat fuckers.

and toilets.

Muslims are suppose to destroy all relgions that deny Allah

Islam only allows toleration for "people of the book" in an Islamic society, i.e. Jews and Christians, who live essentially as second-class citizens and pay an additional tax.

People who aren't Jews or Christians and refuse to convert to Islam are to be killed, according to the Quran.

For all their poo in loo nonsense, it's the one thing that gives me a lot of respect for India.

They fucking despise Muslims because they've been at war with them forever.

The best part of the kaaba is that, even though Islam is monotheistic, it contains all of the old idols of the pre-Islamic gods that people in Saudi used to worship. So, when Muslims turn to Mecca to pray, they're literally worshiping all of the heathen gods that Allah tells them to murder people for worshipping. One of the corners is literally a meteorite that the pre-Islamic pagans worshipped, and Muslims on hajj are supposed to kiss and lick it. It's like Muhammad was just trolling everyone to ensure they go to hell.

Because Muslims jealous of their pretty, cool looking Gods.

I mean just look at this guy for example, Doesn't he look down to earth and friendly?

His stories and the actions tasks he's performed are even more awe-inspiring.
I'd pay something but I'm on mobile.

i'm hindu and I hate muslims because
1) their prophet is some pedo goatfucker warmonger
2) they explode
3) sharia and taqiya and all that other shit they do
4) mom almost got killed when those retards bombed mumbia, redpilled me on muslims when she told me about how she crawled through a bus full of people bits
5) try and force their gay religion on everyone else and their art/churches aren't even good like literally every other religion
also they won't stop BLOWING UP AND KILLING PEOPLE

Do you know where I can out more about Shiva?
I've read the Upanishads but is there more?

Hindus actually have a sensible religion. Not a fan of the street poopin but pajeets are at the top of my "do not kill" list because of it

Samuel Huttington argues that muslins have problems in all their borders: with slavs, chinese, indians, Africans

Sikhism > Buddhism = Jainism > Hinduism > Islam

Shiv puran is all about him, although I was referring to his role in pralay, why he is called "bholenath", har har mahadev!