FUCK RUSSIA. FUCK THEIR """PRESIDENT""" VLADASHIT POOPIN. FUCK ALL PUTINSHILLBOTS

FUCK RUSSIA. FUCK THEIR """PRESIDENT""" VLADASHIT POOPIN. FUCK ALL PUTINSHILLBOTS.

> HAIL FREEDOM
> HAIL AUTONOMY

its funny all of rusia is spoon-fed shit from govt networks. theres no transparency. AND im sorry "rusia today" is not transparency. Rusians are a joke that is shit on by oligarchy. The average rusian lives in squalor and poverty. FUCK PUTIN. You little rat manlet. Better dead than red.

HAIL FREEDOM
HAIL USA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WuGtYNnlYS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw Russia is more free than the UK

M8, even Russians don't like their country

>this is what happens when baby boomer normies discover Sup Forums

not according to rusian today, my Polish brother. Hail freedom!

What the christ are you doing and what is wrong with you? Just wondering.

> tumblr

a FUCKING SHIT SKIN LEAF

kys!!!! you fucking normie rat!! no one cares about you or trueduhhhh. fucking faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=WuGtYNnlYS8

> christ
> attempting to defend russian rats and using "Christ"

kill yourself you inbred hick. you know nothing about life

Jesus Christ mate, stop with the shitposting, it fuckin hurts.

I'm inbred, but your the one telling people to kill themselves, makes perfect sense.

tell that to vladashitass poopin

shut up you unaware faggot.

> HURR OMG rusia so BASED LELELEL

fucking worthless rat.

KILL YOURSELF

>vladashitass poopin

Are you 13 years old?

Calm the fuck down mate. Whats wrong? What did Vlad (Vadim) Vladimirovich did to you? Did you get cucked by a slav?

The bait's too thick, nobody's gonna bite, mate

For some unknown reason this is amusing me.

>vladashitass poopin

You are the result of 45 years of television watching. KYS

OP is Vodka Vlad.

>USA
>Freedom
Kek

>Implying you are not being governed by Skypes and old satanic bloodlines

Based Putin triggering satanic buttslaves and gentile collaborators since 2001

Cant refutin' the putin
SHART IN MARTs BTFO

> that pathetic flag

in the trash.

why dont you stick to cutting hair... politics are not your thing. retard.

You must be Dominican-American then

hahaha another shillpigbot.

kill yourself.

>amusing

yea, because youre a fat retard in a Che shirt that couldnt get a girl in high school. hahahaha KILL YOURSELF LITERALLY.

>that webm
Fuck spetsnaz, just deploy a couple fuckers like this in ISIS territory and everything's gonna be great

Keep up the good work, Spazzo.

> spazzo

OH WOW!!! YOU REALLY GOT ME THERE!! Just why its even more obvious youre a fat retard that wears Che tshirts. hahahahahahahahahah
KILL YOURSELF

Kek post more vodka fighters

Are on anything right now by chance? Or are you just underage?

Checked and kekked

We doing random pic dump until this thread inevitably commits suicide by OP?

>tfw this thread will get double the replies an intelligent thread with substance would get

Guess so

It's funny to me how CNN and MSNBC etc. are currently flipping their shit over RT and "fake news" sites.

CNN, MSNBC, Fox are just as much propaganda as RT.

amrikki dogs die in debt slavery and shame

Ayyyyy

>hail autonomy
The 7th floor group took that away from us a while back.
You're a retard.

Ayyyy.... Russia.

>>that pathetic flag
listen here you fucking cunt, we are better than the US right now since all you niggers are just chimping out and forcing PC shit down everyone's throat. You can shit on me but not my flag or country, I bet you're less white than I am fucking shitposting nigger

Fuck Russia and the USA. I'm fucking tired of seeing Romania sandwiched between superpowers. If we show love to one, the others always ass raped us.

Something weird is going on with OP. Have an American chimpout.

thanks user, it calmed me down seeing some actual niggers get seized by policemen doing their job

Then you'll love this one.

niiice have a phone wallpaper

nice id

>filename
Yep, that's Russia.

You know that russians are not the main target audience of RT, yes?

Not even a little bit? It's not exclusively the US is it? Just anyone outside of Russia?

Am I white?

I think whacko OP has abandoned his thread.

Some of RT stuff is really weird, like they hire these Amerikanski SJW reporters, and they report on the most bluepilled retarded crap. If we wanted to hear that we could just turn on CNN. What the fuck Russia?

Yeah Abby Martin I'm looking at you, especially your legs.

RT is a tool for foreign propaganda, nothing more. They're pretty much non-existent inside the country.

She is... yeah.

>Americans still think they are free
Come on now, this meme died after the cold war.

As a kid, the first time I ever read the word propaganda, it was in relation to Russia. I think I may've been reading propaganda about the word propaganda. What a fucking mess. The big Russia boogey man.

Russia is great.
Whats the thing with this "freedom"? I didnt felt myself more free when i was in USA. All of your politics, media and economy is controlled by jews and you cant do anything about it anyway. Not like in Russia its any different, but we're atleast dont reminded every single day about how 'free' we are.
You are only free to get fatter and dumber, Jamal.

yeah

Tell us how you really feel, don't hold back.

I think in America's collective psyche there is a sort of fascination with Russia. Probably mainly stemming from a vague sense of having been lied to about everything about it for a couple generations at the very least.

haha fucking ruskishill. you dont have any transparency. you speak. the average rusian lives in ruins. whats the hourly wage? you have NO reserves. your people live in squalor. you cant even browse the web. Master Shit Poopin even blocked "linkd in" hahahah pathetic. you have the nerve to talk about it here in the states???? rusia is a joke.

No, im here. Did mommy iron your che shirt and pack you your lunch?? Get off the proxy faggot.

LOOK MOM HAHA I TYPED POSTED THE KEK PNG AGAIN

Ayyyy, he's back!

What's wrong user? Did Vladimir touched you?

Why are Slavs so violent?

In what way are you sandwiched Radu? Nobody gives a fuck about your gypsyreich, not even Turkey wants it

A drunk gopnik raped him

>Master Shit Poopin
This is probably the worst, yet funniest bate I've ever seen

Tbh USA is the same shit as Russia.

hello hillary

because we're not pussies

Not as much snow, not as many commie blocks. Not as much old-timey architecture. Did I miss anything?

I've lived on both coasts, in 4 major US cities, have never in my life seen shit go down like webm related. It's part of what fascinates us about you.

>amerishart flag

Checks out. Stay dumb Brian

Poland = shithole.

Sorry kid, the red scare is over, and has been over.

based Korea

No love for Poland huh? Okay, I guess.

You have to feel sorry for them, lol. They are nice people. They just didn't have a chance to live in a normal decent country at least for 20 years in their history which is full of blood and shit. They had Ivan the Terrible, they had slavery, then revolutions, then a huge portion of toxic gommunism, they had lost the whole layer of the population - farmers and intellectuals, they lost a lot of people during WW2 - they didn't start it, it was Hitler, this is his fault, he started the war, then a lot of years of stagnation, then fucking drunk fuck Eltsin and finally they ended up with former KGB agent Pootin who failed them. I don't know why it happened like this, but it is the way it is.

Check out this badass Polish grandmama. She was fucking 100yrs old when this was taken. Ayyyyy....

poland is great for mayonez

nice try ctr

I was unaware of this. What's wrong with some mayonnaise every once in a while.

Korea = artificial state filled with slaves and serfs developed with the hands of the Yankees who were exploited by a military government to achieve their economic aims, and now is run by a secret cabinet. Oh, and has no culture

Commie blocks are comfy

nothing, i said poland is great for mayonez bby. I'm neutral on all countries unless they prove me wrong

>t. hohol proxy

>OP is not rus
opinion discarded.

>yfw most commie amerifags don't know that poopin sold the country's food reserve funds and bought properties and mafias in britian instead after gaining power post boris yelsin
>yfw poopin was responsible for the apartment bombings & the death of 400 innocent civillians
>mfw putin is a murdering corrupt scum from the deepest pits of hell
>mfw putin is celebrated my dumb teenagers because he looks & sounds "cool"

wew, that's a really big meeting

> PutinShillBots
"ShillBots"
Liberal Against Stereotyping just stereotyped its own kind

The 80's called. They want their foreign policy back!

>American "president"
LOL

Yeah I have no idea wtf they're doing.

What changed, libcucks?

>its funny all of rusia is spoon-fed shit from govt networks

Yeah, they are not honest like the american networks

>paki
>discusses the country of white people
Is it even legal?

how revolting

A little patriotism never hurt nobody.