Sam made a new channel m8s.

Mods pls don't ban, he talks about politics and about 70% of us enjoy his shit

youtu.be/bchnuZJl-cw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1k-KzdjCbIA
youtube.com/watch?v=4wpJBeedAWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cool.

he's a fucking kike. gas him like the rest.

I'd rather just listen to his comedy, but ok

He literally isn't Jewish lol.

Hes the embodiment of Sup Forums dude, lol.

bump

new hydewars when

No that's Moon Man.

>70% of us are fucking Sup Forumsfugees
Fuck off with this trash, he isn't even funny.

Nah that's Anzu

bump bump oh his cock is huuuuuuuuge I luv to suck it he so funni too bump bump mods plz doan ban we gotta shill for him and his big cock and lovely furry hairy ballz

It's not working anymore moishe. You might have fooled them with Lauren Southern but Sam Hyde is /ourguy/

no fukin way

Hey grandpa! I bet you lose your shit to Colberts show

That's great, when is he going to start being funny though?

I bet you have your own filthy frank reaction images folder, you filthy ledditor.

I think he's working on it

Who?

This isn't a funny channel, he made a new channel for just talking about shit.

Is this episode worth watching? Don't want to waste my time
youtube.com/watch?v=1k-KzdjCbIA

I'm watching it now. They bring up some interesting points about the election. However don't make it your main focus. I'd eat food and scroll Sup Forums while you listen

Just got to the part when Charls says one of those "street guys". sounded like he wanted to say nigger.

Good background noise

The other guy seems pretty smart, smarter than Sam, naturally, but lacks articulation.

Yeah I'll watch it then!

At least listen to it

CHECK
MY
DIGITS

HILLARY

WILL

WIN

Charles is cool. I feel like he'd be a mass shooter if he didn't meet Sam. He's a harcore Trump fan too

youtube.com/watch?v=4wpJBeedAWY

just watched the first episode

Sam is super redpilled, I really liked how he framed SJWs behavior as an enemy setting rules for you, that's exactly how it is

I never got on the Hyde Train but his TedX 2070 talk was bretty gud

>revealing your normie level

FIST ME HYDE

Yeah. He's adamant about how if we would've lost the election, (((they))) would be at our throats. That's why he wants to rub it all in so much.. don't blame hime really

sam hyde is an unfunny forced meme

pour bleach down your dickhole, you nut gargling dick pocketer

"Israel, just wiped off the map! BYE BYE!!" my sides were on fire. But at the end of that tedx, it's kinda somber how they ask him what his message was, and he couldn't say it becauseit was too redpilled for them, so he just replied saying "idk, it's nothing, just a bunch of crap.."

"not my choice. just how it happens" shrug

kill yourself, sam hyde is the true leader of the alt-right

Isnt this guy a mass shooter? He can't keep getting away with this

>sam hyde is the true leader of the alt-right

the only thing sam hyde is leading is the revival of gayboi 90s bleached hair

pull your dick under your balls and fuck your own butthole, you sperm slurping cum connoisseur

nice try, schlomo

hey isn't that the guy who tried to shoot Trump at that rally?

here's a pic from that night

fist me hyde

Sam Hyde is the only Sup Forums celebrity I like. Not sure why. I hope his fanbase doesn't become a Reddit cult; that'd ruin it.

HOLY FUCK!!!

He cant get away with this!!

Lmao, this one's actually funny. Slight btfo

he also tried shooting hillary clinton.

WHAT IS HIS ENDGAME

>Hyde
Are you retarded?

He has always visited Sup Forums, he'll be /our goy/ for a while. I don't have that much against them, but Paul Watson and Cernovich probably have no idea what the fuck we talk about on here when their interns try to explain it to them.

he took the anus

FIST ME HYDE

Sam why you hate urself?

>I wish I could stop getting away with it

>lol
very subtle fake Sam

The guy radiates courage, irony, and originality. I thought it was a stupid meme for the last 6 months and never checked him out for real until a week ago.

But now I realize why he's become infamous,hes brave and brilliant. A lethal combo in the face of leftist authoritarianism.

I'd bro it up with Sam if I had the chance. Good man.

Do not post knockoffs

kys nigger

Hey, thanks bro.

>ho-ho
kek

> millennials swing dancing at parties or having a job that isn't under 25k a year.

L oh fucking L

Try a bunch of dead beats sitting on a couch doping drugs and shooting up while talking about how they got away from police and their favorite band is breaking up.