▶THE HUFFINGTON POST WANTS TO CREATE AN ETHNOSTATE FOR WHITE AMERICANS

WHAT THE FUCK. This is really coming full circle. Is this reality?

A “Safe Space” for White People, otherwise known as “The Two State Solution”, or “Disunion as Solution”.

-->archive.is/8ayDA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8ayDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking wut

it might be satire but I honestly can't tell, it seems like a scared shitless leftist moron who thinks evil whitey is on the rise because Trump got elected.

>leftists are finally realizing multiculturalism is a sham and that segregation is the answer
Finally

Does this kike know he's gonna be on the brown side of the wall?

holy fuck this person isn't kidding look

>"We can continue to flounder around in a miasma of pain and incomprehensibility, or we can work towards reclaiming the Declaration and Constitution from the fascists. A friend recently mentioned that the South won the Civil War, and we’re only now recognizing that fact.

>It’s time, America."

REEEE WE NEED TO GET RID OF THESE FASCISTS WE CAN'T LIVE WITH THEM IN OUR NATION

Did I read that right? Is this satire?

This is all i want.

It's a kike female actually, she probably likes that

It looks like it's serious. The lefties now hate White America so much that they really want to separate from us.

wha the fuck

yeah, they'd never let it stay white though

they'd insist the dirty racist bigots in the new confederate nation accept a portion of their blacks, spics and refugees

and impose heavy economic sanctions if they refused (which would destroy their own half-country's economy as well, but who cares as long as you can signal how virtuous you are right?)

>It's a kike female actually, she probably likes that
It's all fun and games until the Sharia patrol starts asking why you haven't payed the jizya.

Why is there no large movement for whitey to physically move somewhere and separate themselves? Seems easy enough.

I guess the amish and Mormons do it.

Dont mind me just an angry nigger being angry about being a nigger

It's called Canada and America. Eventually, they will realize that they are actually Canadian and not American.

The juiciest quote

>Feel free to hate me all you want because I’m an elitist who shows disdain for you. Enjoy waiting for the factories and mills to return as you fling your resentment at the bicoastal elites who’ve created the government programs like Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid and the Affordable Care Act (sorry about that) upon which you depend.

She's such a sweetheart

These fools don't know that this talk only awakens White consciousness and nationalism. They're pushing our people to an awakening. Beautiful.

It's not about white nationalism. Liberty knows no race or class. Either you want freedom, or you want to take from someone else. There is no in between.

CAN WE PLEASE HAVE THIS?

But isn't this your dream? I can't even comprehend her mentality. I'm keking hard in the middle of the night here. How about make these walls two to keep them out.

>implying the vast majority of Black n brown people don't support tyrannical government as long as Whitey pays the bill
Civicuck please go.

haha yea it's the rightwing White dream, these lefties are so insane that they really believe Trump = "evil fascist White power on the rise".

They believe their own bullshit.

yea
These liberals want to pretend our countries weren't all white within living memory

It's a kike tranny

Hope this works out for you America. Things are really looking better for you by the day.

If this happen then my wildest habbening-dreams are surpassed.

If the Huffington Post is involved, I'm sure it's just some White cuckoldry posted by some faggot obsessed with being ass raped by a gang of niggers. That's what most White male Liberal Progressives dream about.

shit really?

It's amazing how deep down the anti whites just want to separate from us but most will never admit it because they know we want it too- and their main desire is to fuck us over

>Huffpo gets so assbackwards mad it threatens to do the thing many of us have been looking for for decades

Uh

alright?

It was always about coming full circle

>tfw SJWs end up being our greatest allies
It's a weird feel

it's a kike tranny, kikes are important in the world of progressivism

when/if kikes start saying "just get rid of White America by secession" then shit will go down

I think a lot of us have realized they want this at some level. They hate White gentiles as much as the original Nazis hated Jews.

They want Whitey to fuck off to his own homeland and leave us poor poc and jews and tranny/fag race traitors alone.

ok...

So long as we don't have to pay taxes on their pet niggers I'm game.

It'an easy sell.
We just say white people really are ruining things and so it's best if we have a whites only state with a big wall around it so that we can stop keeping everyone down.

Was Huffpo /ourgirls/ all along?

Take away the white people and the spaces will be less safe.

I almost think it's worth letting this happen just so they can see the truth.

someone add it to the pic

Safe space for whites = North America

Everybody else can have the rest of the world.

SJWs are basically anti white fascists. A lot of White people become pro-white fascists by coming into contact with SJWs.

Look at the comments.

Some dumbass offered their state to Canada.

I can't help, but think that it's just being overhyped by extreme lefties, because every leftist I know here in Minneapolis seems to have accepted that Trump won and aren't talking about secession.

Yup

>Everybody else can have the rest of the world.

What if we simply send all our non-whites in North America to Europe, heard they're taking anyone.

>the electoral college is a vestige of slavery
that...that's blatantly false

THey are so deep in their assholes they really think that rural White Trump voters are evil terrifying satanic monsters.

they probably aren't the most extreme left.

The extreme left people are the ones who lead the left, then later on the plebbier lefties pick up on trends.

Yeah, that's exactly what I said... I'd kick idiots out like you first....

more like /ourtrannykikes/

K. Be sure to post this exact thread later.

>implying even 1% of Blacks and browns would side with Whites in a situation of real conflict sparked off (inevitably) by anti white pieces of shit.

Your worldview is ass backwards, friendo

What a time to be alive.

If White people created their own state minorities would just try to immigrate and fuck that up too

Lol.. They are too lazy to even move..

"*pant*J-j-ust come to me m'Canada... *pantpantpant*"

seriously. It's so delusional to think fascism in the name of antifacism isn't fascism.

Fuck these morons.

You keep implying that I am implying anything. You talk like a fag, and your shit is all fucked up.

>implying we'd let them
You have to think about how to uncuck White minds, first, it's gonna take a lot to get our own state. Once we do, learn from our mistakes.

Make it happen, there's nothing wrong it's all what you want. Just do it.

>Dana is a retired eye surgeon who was a candidate for the Maryland state Senate in 2014. She is currently Executive Director of Gender Rights Maryland, the state’s trans political organization which worked the gender identity bill to passage in 2014.

Enough said, stopped reading there

They just literally think White people are toxic and dangerous and evil. Think about like Sup Forums thinks of Jews, it how the most radical SJWs think of Whites.

-->Not defending Jews, just using that as an example

>give all the worthless bastards the continents with the best weather and least natural disasters
yeah great fucking idea you dipshit

>IMPLYING
>IMPLYING
>IMPLYING
>IMPLYING
>IMPLYING

Can you post something original, you shitlord? You make whites sound idiotic. Your arguments are just statements as well.

nice digits

By "ethnostate" them mean internment camps.

>implying this isn't 4chins

CHECK
THESE
QUADS

FEAR ME

but lets be honest, if there were a conservative white america and a left wing white/minority america they would have all the good music and we would have country music

art, otherwise, has gone to shit all around so i don't care that they get it

also they get Hollywood

where is white/conservative america's money coming from? oil? red-pill me.

Evil whitey will be on the rise if people like her don't STFU about how evil we are.

>>Feel free to hate me all you want because I’m an elitist who shows disdain for you. Enjoy waiting for the factories and mills to return as you fling your resentment at the bicoastal elites who’ve created the government programs like Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid and the Affordable Care Act (sorry about that) upon which you depend.

kek they mad. What they don't realize is that white people would probably accept this stuff in an all-white country

My apologies kind sir, I can see that you are implying that you are a shmart and loyal white male.

Yeah but Sup Forums doesn't get as emotional as these creatures do. And emotions leads to violence

>archive.is/8ayDA
Hahahhahahahaha

We're making them lose their minds.

And the good news is there's no shutting them up. They are shocking us awake. Polarization is at an all time high, and the left shows to signs of slowing down.

Yea. We always had elitist cunts, that was liveable. What's not livable is being a demonized minority in a formerly White nation.

White people need self determination, yall crackas need dat sheet

yes, yes, yes, yes.

I have no idea what she's actually saying.

They're forcing cucky Republicans who would not even protest their dau marrying a Black guy to take a White nationalist stand

these libcucks have no idea what they're doing, they're killing their own ability to win, longterm

We have guns

>fuck you for wanting to support yourself, don't you know the government is supposed to be a husband substitute?

we don't need this shit in our country

clumsy swastikas because a celebrity is president and that will start a civil war?

that's so fucking stupid, america

I wasn't sure when this meme would ever be used, but here it works

>implying "they" are the reason you can't get laid
>implying not your mental instability and ability to only see one side of a coin.

It seems they just want to keep the public forever entertained with mindless manufactured problems.
That society has gone full bread and circus, or may be it's just more visible.

>white mexicans

you idiots realize that "Mexican" is simply a nationality and not a race? You can be black, indian, asian, native american and if you're born in Mexico, you're 100% mexican. You can come from an anglo family that directly decended from Odin and Hitler, and if your mother decides to take your unborn-fetus ass to Mexico and youre born there the youre a Mexican. In fact, google "Menonites in Mexico" and you'll see all these anglo communities living in northern mexico amd are mexicans.

GOOD
SOON MY FRIENDS

How's it look?

White nation! White nation! White nation! White nation! White nation! White nation! White nation! White nation! White nation! White nation!

>this post

They are the reason why I almost lost my job, cuck. Because I had the audacity to say that a transfreak is not a woman.

You may or may not agree with me, that's fine. But a SJW tried to harm my family for having an opinion.

WE MEMED TRUMP INTO THE WHITE HOUSE.
THIS WILL BE EASY
#WhiteSafeSpace #WSS

Soo, the Huffington post is alt-right now? I think we memed too hard guys...

Liberty is worthless if it means you can't control your own country.

Saying that liberty is the freedom to become swamped with non whites is exactly the kind of talk that will revive White Imperialism (If you think it's bad now, just wait.)

I'll say it again. Liberty is worth nothing if you can't enforce your own dominance on those who are less able than yourself. In that case, Liberty is just another word for Welfare for the weak.

>repeatedly fed misinformation and disinformation in our era of Big Data
I really shouldn't get angry when marketers coin some bullshit term which then gets further misinterpreted by the social studies tards.
I just shouldn't.

these faggots really love using the word shibboleth these days

>wtf i love sjws now
Very nice

VERY VERY NICE

this

So we get a white ethno-state without niggers?
Sounds sweet sign me up.

What does light green mean?

What kind of an idiot talks about that shit at work. You deserve it for being an idiot..
Wow, a picture of a guy that shares my first and middle name.. I cannot relate to him at all.
Fucking pathetic... Just bend over for Muhammad Ibn Muhammad's cock already and shut up.

>leftist
>using satire

You give them way too much credit

>two state solution
what is that philosophy/psychology concept where when a person learns a term they are more likely to use that term, even if they don't agree with the values of said term, simply because they'd been taught it so they feel special because they know the special language? And this makes them more likely to buy into the philosophy of the term?

Seems like left-wingers do this a lot to pad their pseudo-intellectual beliefs.

I actually think this is a great idea, just imagine a mass migration of cunts like this to another country? Out of mind, out of site, all white.

You think the USAs economy is dependent on Hip Hop and Hollywood.

Can it be located between Washington California Florida and Maine

sounds good to me, do we get a wall to keep all the savages out?