Can you drink your tap water?

>Amerifats needs to buy water bottles because they can't drink their tap water
>Flint, Michigan literally cancer in a bottle
>Only Scandinavia actually has acceptable tap water
>Not having your water taste like iron

Ayy, you fags buying water bottles or something? How's Alex Jones water filter going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IpzCtCMEY3E
breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/
heatst.com/world/feminist-snow-plowing-system-brings-stockholm-to-a-standstill/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We may have flouride flowing through our systems, but arab semen flows through yours.

FPBP

Ours is pretty good. You can't drink the hot water in the older houses here, though, it's the way the boilers are set up.

Sweden rekt beyond repair.

Some parts of Portugal have good tap water. I rarely drink from a bottle anywhere north of the capital.

>When the first post is the best post

/thread

>Shart so insecure about his shitty country the only argument he has is ARABS AND MOSLEMS
>t. Tyrone

I can make fresh tap OP

youtube.com/watch?v=IpzCtCMEY3E

dude stop it.
he just annihilated sweden.
btw: germany has one of the best waterqualities worldwide, easily comparable with skandinavia.

water here in Glasgow is fucking disgusting

Can and do.
Liberal shithole mismanaged cities may have problems, but not the rest of the country.

Well water if you're rural or spring water if you know where to look is available also.

Nah Canada got the dopest tap water. I only buy water bottles for convenience and cause I like to flip them.

>Only Scandinavia actually has acceptable tap water

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>mfw scandicucks actually believe this

I rarely drink anything but tap water. It's pretty safe as far as I know.

Although when I was at uni in London, the technician in our department told me the tap water in the gents was safe to drink. I kept getting headaches for weeks before I realised he was wrong. I never confronted him about it, I don't know if he was just ill-informed or trying to trick me.

yep we're done here goys

Switzerland has the best water I've ever had. Weird af but legit you could tell it was so clean.

In america we can afford to buy an ro system.

>tfw my hometown has some of the best tapwater in the world
>tfw my current city's tapwater is pretty topnotch
>tfw the worst tapwater I've tried in my province is on par witht he best tapwater I've had outside the country

Soviet soldiers annihilated your grandmother even more

Northeast ohio here. I can drink my tap water, its crystal clear.

the problem is that water filters have to be made to handle specific things. if its made to handle lead/copper/zinc then its not going to help with chemicals

and with chemicals there are many different types that have no overlap with the filters you use

without a entire room devoted to filtering your water you wont get most of the shit thats in the water out. the worst part is in the united states they have been putting shit in the water for a few years and im not talking floride. the government put out a gag order and they are sending many barrels that are not floride to water treatment facilities to dump in the water

Ro. Do you actually believe what you just wrote?

Yes, I have well

>you're right
>but you can't use your argument because it's not fair and you need to use other ones

wew lad

My county's water won an international taste test a couple years back. Not worried.

It's not a good argument tho. Our muslim population is 5% while yours is like 20%. Besides they use that argument to slide everything and it's just trash when they are the ones that are 56% white

Fuck you , libtard centers of filth deserve lead

Rest of greatest country ever has excellent water

lol they have babies quick and once the UN arms them they will be popping babies into the feminists your cucks are (rightfully) unwilling to couple with

I don't drink the tap water, take a look at the average fluoride zombie aussie and you'll understand why.

If You're Not Paying For It, You Become The Product.

And yet you don't see us doing shit like this. Fuck off if you think you don't have a problem

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Suburb of no where

tap water's breddy gud here

I own my own well with a reverse, three staged, osmosis filter, hen.

Sweden eternally BTFO by burger

Nice source faggot, you made that yourself?

dude just accept that you got BTFO and stop embarrassing you'reself

I drink Chicago tap water everyday and haven't grown two penises yet.

breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/

Stay salty. Cuz you know the muslims are gonna make sure your wife does

ro doesn't remove fluoride or estrogens

Only distilled water is pure.

Drinking only distilled water is the only option if you want to escape, even a little bit, the network of evil we are subjected to in this country.

Who private well master race here?

>I drink Chicago tap water everyday and haven't grown two penises yet.

But I bet you're still a pussy

Well water is unlikely to have anything in it unless you put it there yourself.

Drinking the tap water where I live will cause your hair to fall out

>sweden
I dont know why I didnt just automatically know it'd be there

Like anybody would listen to that faggot priest, she is just trying to lure more muslims into her church because it's dying. Sweden is the biggest atheist country in the entire world, nobody visits this queer and her church. Start raising the white flag frog, because your wife is about to be plowed by some algerian teenagers.

>Well water is unlikely to have anything in it unless you put it there yourself.

Yeah right.

You know how much industrial run-off ends up in the groundwater?

How about all the hidden little gems of industrial pollution disasters that end up there?

For example, in 1973, in Michigan, these idiots switched a mineral cattle-feed supplement with a fire retardant: PBB.

They slaughtered all the cows, and buried them in mass graves.

You're an idiot if you think that the groundwater isn't contaminated at least as much as city water.

If you don't want to buy distilled water, I recommend you make it yourself.

IF you want pure water, that is.

This

Only distilled water is safe

Sweden is 8th in Europe behind the UK, Italy, Austria, France, Luxembourg, Norway and Switzerland.

To the contrary, Swedes have a firm belief in a national religion: getting cucked.

heatst.com/world/feminist-snow-plowing-system-brings-stockholm-to-a-standstill/