Blatant racism on display by drumpf

blatant racism on display by drumpf.

He is not my president.

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/features/2016/11/crime-statistics-by-race-black-crime-hispanic-crime-black-on-white-crime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*leans into mic*

wrong

Facts aren't racist

He's not my president either.

Wish he was, though ;_;

Those are hatefacts.

He could be. Or at least someone like him. Heard things are starting to lean right over there?

>He is not my president.
Not yet but he will be

So you just consider facts untrue because they don't match your opnion?
You got me hooked good.

I like you.

source: your ass

He is my president

How delusional are you?

That tweet is actually from 2013.

I wonder if he will keep saying #TruthFacts during his term.

>He is not my president.
you are free to get out of burger land then

I heard Zimbabwe is accepting immigrants
The fatter the bettter

kek

He is my prime-minister

Even though i dont like him and his party, he is still our leader.

They are, that's why sjws hate them

That's how shit works, It's called democracy. Try to tell these idiots

Yes, institutional racism is a tough subject that unfortunately, white people tend to take personally. The disparity in crime statistics is linked to a foundation system build into the very fabric of the American culture. A culture of white supremacy, nativism, genocide, oppression, slavery and Jim Crow, and their 21st descendants of voting ID laws, alt-right and gentrification. If Trump, as unpleasant as he comes off, is willing to address these issues then first he has to listen (no speak, LISTEN) to black and Hispanic allies, as well as other PoC on all spectrum of the intersectionality so that we can alleviate this issue and create an equal America

if it was a democracy, Hillary would have won. She got more votes

you belong under my boot, trotskyite scum

Tough shit faggot, this is a republic.

Has nothing to do with democracy, only your fucked up electoral system, fix it

This guy knows

JOBS

I hope you go to syria and get some more "culture" deep down your fucking prostate

Steve died

They just need JOBS

A living wage JOB will cure all the racial bullshit. So long as it looks like the man is holding them down. It will always be the white man's fault.

Get a job Tyrone

>Hatefacts

Jesus Christ my family really did a number on you people last war didn't they?

>other PoC on all spectrum of the intersectionality so that we can alleviate this issue and create an equal America

I almost took this post seriously until this line.

You don't have a racial problem, you have a nigger problem. Learn the difference

Our electoral system is perfect.

I'm with MAGA

Even Fox news has admitted the whole "Not my president" is an old meme. What are you 12?

Facts can be racist though, technically speaking.

Enrique Peña Nieto is your president, you filthy
illegal

Our ancestor set up a system that would benefit their descendants.

Its not racism its called normal society

To fight against my children's best interest for you would be cuckoldry

DONT LET YOUR PERSPECTIVE GET THE BEST OF YOU'

SHIFT PERCEPTION FROM FER INTO LOVE AND LET THE LIGHT OF TRUTH SHOW YOU
PEACE

heh heh... leaf

While this is obvious satire, it does represent the future we are currently heading towards. One where facts and the truth can be considered hate speech if they contradict certain political beliefs.

We are all children of the earth. Humans

Whites must participate in the global family

>SHIFT PERCEPTION FROM FEAR INTO LOVE AND LET THE LIGHT OF TRUTH SHOW YOU WHAT IS OF PEACE

Not yet, shitfucker.

Not yet.

Come again?

amren.com/features/2016/11/crime-statistics-by-race-black-crime-hispanic-crime-black-on-white-crime/

>Juveniles committed 601 murders, for example, and blacks were arrested for 361 of them, Hispanics for 118, and whites for only 116. When these figures are compared to the under-18 population (whites: 37.8 million, blacks: 9 million, Hispanics: 18.1 million, Asians: 3.5 million) black juveniles are arrested for murder at nearly 19 times the white rate, with Hispanics at 3.6 times the white rate. The arrest multiples for robbery are even more extreme: 35.8 times for blacks and 5 times for Hispanics. Whites were arrested for only 11.8 percent of the 14,142 robberies committed by juveniles in 2015.

>Our analysis of the 2013 data found that of the 650,000 acts of violence involving blacks and whites, blacks were the attackers 85 percent of the time, which meant any given black was 27 times more likely to attack a white than the other way around. It is no doubt because of these dramatic race differences that Attorney General Loretta Lynch and her predecessor Eric Holder have refused to release these data.

It's the truth faggot.
Don't complain about being punished for being a piece of shit. Stop being shit.

Our system is a compromise between people who wanted an American empire and those that wanted a nation of individual european nation states.

We have a president but the individual states pick that president.

Its the exact same idea behind having to house of congress. One which represents the states (senate) and one that represents the people proportionally(House)

Yup. Black people are no different than white people. Thats a feelfact.

>We are all children of the earth. Humans

Quit denying the existence of the european people

Its gonna get you killed some day

>facts are racist!

The liberal battlecry.

Fpbp

Why is no one mentioning his quads?
>7777

You are not allowed to talk about this in public
Delete this immadiately

>The disparity in crime statistics is linked to a foundation system build into the very fabric of the American culture
Is that why Canada, the bastion of progressiveness, stopped collecting racial crime statistics because blacks had similar crime rates as blacks in the US and reality offended them? Canadians are a bunch of hypocrites, famalam.

The major driving force of crime is race. There's really no way around it. Even the poorest of whites in the US (see: Beattyville, Kentucky or White Appalachia) have BELOW AVERAGE crime rates.

>In 1989, Julian Fantino, then police head of the division, told the Committee on Community, Race, and Ethnic Relations of the former city of North York (which was amalgamated with five other municipalities and Toronto in 1998) that black people were largely overrepresented in in the commission of crime. While composing only 6% of the population of the area at the time, black people accounted for 82% of robberies and muggings, 55% of purse-snatchings, and 51% of drug offenses in the previous year, according to Fantino’s statistics.

touche, touche, my dear leaf. but, my good sir, beseech i you to consider this point in riposte. if there were no nonwhites, there could be no racism. thus, the solution to racism is genocide.

black males commit murder at 5 times the rates of white males pre 2015. post its 7 times the rate of white males

this wasnt always a problem . if you go far enough back they were kinda well behaved but it is a real problem now. 70s vs NM 00's- NM 20's

it would be better if the max amount of electoral votes a state could have was like 20

We had same fucked up system too, got rid of it

Gtfo then, nigger lover

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>blatant racism on display by drumpf.
Proven facts are presented to you, and you call them racist? Math is not racist, it only tells the truth.

Please attempt to disprove his statement with facts, or just stay in your yard and act like the little kid you are.

>He is not my president.

This is true. He is the "President Elect". Your President currently is B. Obama. However, in January Trump will be your president.

hes not wrong, those neighborhoods are filled with crime and its a culture of crime, few people would choose to sell drugs or steal, they are usually introduced to that lifestyle by family or friends, crimes good money and hard to leave but selling drugs doesn't come naturally, its learned by being around users and sellers. if youve never learned any real employment crime can be the only job you know, it was for me as a white teen, and is for way to many blackys in your cities. trump needs to bring real employment to ghettos to stop crime.
his support for black churches is good, he should support positive elements of black culture and condemn the rap and gang culture that a lot of blacks like to identify as black culture. for way too many people of all races what they consider as black culture is just black criminal subculture.
blm would like slavery reparations and lack of policing to stop their crime/death problem in their communities.
this makes no sense, their community has to many drug users as it is, more money for no change in lifestyle will clearly for the most part contribute to drug use and drug dealers pockets, and more money involved in the trade will fuel the gang wars their communities enough as it is. i used to make plenty of money from other people centrelink payments, and while using what i sold them they had alot less hope of coming off of centrelink and getting a job. centrelink is not a good thing for fiends staying home all day, but its a gold mine for their dealers.
blm want the right thing for their people i guess but they dont have any realistic idea of how to change things. if given logic perhaps can be talked into supporting their own communities instead of burning them down after someone gets shot.

Then it wouldn't be a compromise

The states would still pick but without proportional representation

>only controversial to people who have never had any meaningful interaction with minorities.

>facts are racist

It would be best if you ditch the electorals and just count the votes nationwide. Simple and democratic

quit being an intolerant faggot

It's not racist if it's true....

>leftie is triggered by facts

Its pretty based.

I'm serious

If you don't stop argueing that white people are a social construct and don't exist you're going to start a fucking war.

>Is that why Canada, the bastion of progressiveness, stopped collecting racial crime statistics because blacks had similar crime rates as blacks in the US and reality offended them?

This is true.

Bullshit show source I just found crime stats fire race 2011

Why are you lefties so fucking bad at bantz or making memes? Piss off back to Occupy Democrats, faggot.

don't mind me, I just want to see KEK's will

Oy gevalt! What are you, some kind of racist?

This! When will truth be declared racism?

I am glad he is not your president because I wouldn't want to claim the same president as a sniveling, self hating, excuse for a Honkey as you.

Live with ghetto Niggers for two weeks and your ass would want to start a new Klavern in the Imperial Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

He's right you know.

If blacks commit crime they are racist against blacks for acting along with racist stereotypes.

If a woman is raped by an ethnic minority group member she is a racist for allowing a crime that supports a racist world view.

Technically speaking.

Except "muh institutional racism" has been debunked by a black Harvard professor.

no one cares what you think, cuck

We aren't a democracy you dumb faggot. Why don't you go move to a non-white country?

I agree good sir! The only way to solve this problem is to form a nation purely for PoC where they can found their own institutions that serve their own needs. This nation should be formed without interference by white men.

Why don't you fix your country by getting all the shit skins out that are raping your women?

we aren't a democracy

we are a republic

Yes, because facts are racist.

hes going to make Black Lives Matter.

Liberals:
[] not BTFO
[x] BTFO

We could empty our pockets for niggers every paycheck giving them half of it every month and they would STILL be living in poverty and violence.

This post is so bad I would've expected it to come from a leaf

Yep.
If it were a fact that one guy hated someone else because they believe the color of their skin is inferior, it would be a fact that he's racist. Therefore, a racist fact.

Sup Forums will defend this

>OP says stating facts backed up by DOJ stats is racist

OP needs suicide, is too weak to survive living during the impending MAGA era.