>>100378397

Niggers were just not meant to live in a modern society

They were supposed to be the workhorses, the more primitive inhabitants of the dark continent that could be harnessed when needed to further the constructions of more academic societies. The failure came when we decided that they could be as smart as anyone else, when simple observation tells us the opposite. Like you said, they have their purpose, and like an ox or a drafthorse, they are happy in servitude and squalor, so why do we force them to take on the stresses of modern society when they would be happy to watch the buffalo graze? It's more cruel to force equality on those who don't want it.

I have a theory that people with lower IQ seems to be happier on average, just like the say:
ignorance is bliss.

so it seems the average black comunity lives happy lives but they never think or understand that hard work will give them more material wealth.

I think is a mistake on the part of white people to assume blacks desire the same as whites, because we don't have the same IQ.

sure, I do think the vast majority of black people would be happy living simple lifes doing menial work that doesn't require big intelligence.

>that's why they are superior comedians, sportmen and musicians

You have shit taste OP.

all the musical genres made in the last 150 years have been invented by black people.

>superior comedians
???
>sportmen
certain sports only
>musicians
???????????????

see

definitely not. noise, dstep, Vaporwave. 3 off the top of my head

you forgot athletes, too...

bro, you're aware the only race that can compare to white people is the black race in music.
hell, it could be argued that blacks are superior to whites in music.

>superior comedians, sportmen and musicians.
Don't you guys fuck goats in Columbia?

zoophilia is common among rural persons, even white people also practiced it.

How in the fuck are niggers remotely "entertaining" lol

is entertaining to see their human misery and see their thirld world ness.
just like watching those african videos or even watching some monkey videos.

zoophilia was practiced in roman times in europe, newfaggot.

I just told you how your info about black making every genre since X is arguably wrong. why are you getting so defensive? this doesn't take away from stupid black accomplishments for you to be proud of.

how horrifying

I can name already more than a dozen major musical genres that were made by blacks.

you can't even say pop, funk, soul, hip hop, rap, urban music, latin music, jazz, blues, rock and roll, electro, techno, bossa nova were made by white people.

Nah, coast people fuck female donkeys.
Curiously they have the most nig blood.

Fucking nigger accent is the worst just after those fucking pastusos.

>he doesn't enjoy the nigger accent
ayy el paisa boludo.
minimo sos morenazi.

>superior comedians

Like who? Sure Richard Pryor was great, Dave Chappelle is great, I've heard Patrice Neal was good, but beyond that, blacks aren't great comedians.

>sportmen

You mean, basketball, American football, and track & field? Seems you're missing a lot of sports where they have not done well, OP

>musicians

Sure, in rap, blues and jazz. Beyond those 3 genres, blacks rarely exhibit talent as musicians and let's just say that rapping is not always "talent" as proven by what faggots listen to these days.

I guess I got baided, because OP had some shitty concepts here.

A test, one were failing.

This video is quite funny desu

>comedians
daily world star hip hop and nigger videos, there's plenty of hilarious webms about niggers being niggers.

>sportmen
you know blacks gain muscle easier and quicker, right?
plenty of starving africans bodybuilders being bigger than europeans, while simply eating half the shit or eating dirt, and yet bigger than whites.

>musicians
pop, rap, rock, blues, jazz, techno, electro, salsa, son cubano, cumbia, bozza nova, gospel, funk, disco are black music.

stay pleb.

>superior
Get back to me when they're composing art, not flapping their gums about hoes and weed.

>god's plan

Nice meme lol

pop, rap, rock, blues, jazz, techno, electro, salsa, son cubano, cumbia, bozza nova, gospel, funk, disco are black music.

Black woman where made to serve dicks

>you know blacks gain muscle easier and quicker, right?

Some do, some don't, but if it were always true, the Mr. Olympia would be black every time, and that's not the case.

>pop

Whites rule pop, always have, always will

>rap

Did you fail to read that I covered that one base?

>rock

Sure thing, Hootie & The Blowfish.

>blues, jazz

Said those 2 as well, dummy, you're being redundant

>techno, electro

Don't hold a candle to whites from all over the world. Never have, never will

>salsa

That's right, you come from a nation where everyone is part nig, so I guess that's how you view it

son cubano, cumbia bozza nova

I don't do 3rd world music, but seems to me those are Latin-based, and I'm sure they do it much better than blacks

>gospel, funk,

Okay, I admit, I missed these 2. Tell me how much you listen to those 2, and I'm sure you'll figure out both are now irrelevant for the most part

>disco

Still done better by whites. Blacks did do okay there, but whites were the disco kings.

So, churchy Jesus tunes and George Clinton P-Funk platform boot music they did well, but beyond that, you're making some bold claims that really don't stand up.

Even the Asians are better DJs than blacks with their own music, I'm talking actually-playing-vinyl DJ'ing, not faggoty "I do my mixing digitally" shit that any 6 year old can figure out. They can't do technical things well, so that's always what will hold them back.

there's no need to be butthurt faggot.

is pretty ignorant to claim that blacks haven't influenced music.