#BlowuptheNorthDakotaPipeline

#BlowuptheNorthDakotaPipeline

Why don't the natives just take a sniper rifle with uranium tipped ammo to the pipeline? Are Indians not strong enough to fight back?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11739588
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Native Americans: noble savages
White/Jewish Americans: savage nobles
Black Americans: savages

There's your answer.

Lol hahahaha

they drink to much

shit man

something about this woman has awoken something primal inside me, i've never felt this way before about a woman

i got an idea for all those dumbfucks that oppose the pipeline...

go suck a liberal dick...it'll produce less co2...and make your mom proud...

That is beautiful nigress

>Complain that the pipeline may leak and ruin their native land and drinking water
>WHY DONT THEY JUST BLOW HOLES IN THE PIPELINE LOL

jesus fuck

Ok, so do you think this will end peacefully when the military is purposefully provoking the natives while simultaneously protecting the corporatists? You're part of the problem as far as I'm concerned, you think these corporatists wouldn't do this to you if you had something they wanted. Fuck off you cowardly and morally debase piece of shit. Maybe these protestors lose, then what? You don't seem to understand how when the government abandons rule of law this could detrimentally affect you.

It's not the locals and they're mostly white.

The issue I see is that if the military thinks the corporations win, if the natives want to get back at them, the logical thing to do would be to blow the pipeline up. It's morons like you who would never see it coming,

ETP can afford to repair a pipeline. This would completely destroy the area for the natives, however. How on earth do you see that as a victory?

no...I think you are a pathetic moron ...

not worthy of debate...

You could blow up the refinery, blow up the pumping station, take out the pipeline. There are a number of places the natives could destroy. Also, having worked in the oil industry, I highly doubt that a company like this woule be able to fix the problem in less than a week. It would take them that long just to get the pipe piece they need to repair the problem, in the meanwhile, billions of tons of crude is going everywhere. Do you know how much it costs to operate a pumping station and refinery per day?

You can't debate because you're a corporatist moron who thinks rich people give a shit about you, guess what? I sure as fuck don't and none of my friends on Wallstreet do either so fuck yourself plebfag

Radio Future.

>in the meanwhile, billions of tons of crude is going everywhere
Which is literally the reason why people are protesting - the cataclysmic damage this would cause to the Native land. And your suggestion is for the Natives to cause this.

>uranium tipped
Won't that cause an environmental disaster? That's what they're fighting against, for chrissake.

Fuck it, scorched earth, yes that's what I'm suggesting. The natives will rebuild

One penetrator does not make Chernobyl 2.

Reditt much?

A leaf posted something halfway decent.

Dunno about that one. Low productivity and employment, high rates of depression and suicide - all of these would be worsened by the colossal process of reconstruction. They'd also likely lose any public or federal support, which would have long-lasting problems.

>Jews not even less human than niggers

You fucked up, leaf.

POLITICS AND RELIGION POLL

>POLITICS AND RELIGION POLL

strawpoll.me/11739588

>POLITICS AND RELIGION POLL

POLITICS AND RELIGION POLL