Why every big religion condemn homosexuality...

Why every big religion condemn homosexuality? I know that this level of non-acceptance depends mainly on the interpretations that people give in the teachings of that particular religion, but why the majority within these "big" religions are against homosexuality? Do you think this reasons are the same across religions?

The reasons are because homosexuality is a hall mark of a dying society and it creates useless people.

The religions that liked homosexuality never became powerful.

It's like why every big religion is patriarchal. No matriarchy has ever surpassed the first agricultural revolution level of technology.

A cover for their pedophile clergy.

I don't now how you made more mistakes in your sentence than words.

because faggots are evil

Your royals made homosexuality a criminal offense and it remained that way until the 1970s.

I always figured the tribes that spent all day fucking each other in the ass didn't have enough kids and died out, and their traditions did not survive

>depends on the interpretation
OT: If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Leviticus:20:13

>B-but the Christians only read the new testament, old testament is for kikes!
Yeah except that the NT goes way further than that and spends six long verses to explain WHY fags are disgusting and deserve death.

This shit isn't about interpretation, it's about cognitive dissonance.

Yes because it's a sin. Religions in general are concerned with the moral values of society and usually fpcus especially on families and they've all recognized that faggotry is immoral and rots the family unit

Think I mentioned this before...basically, all religions need to encourage more children, or they die out like the Shakers.

>NT goes way further

But aren't those verses the writings of Paul way after the death of Christ?

I would agree with this but homosexuals are like 2 - 3% of the population.... I mean, the vast majority of people wants to fuck the opposite gender.

I'm pretty sure there is a common belief that paul meant to sabotage christian doctrine. he did a damn good job of spreading it around too.

Because it helps zionists and kabbalists by getting you to shun and to hate. That is NOT the Christian message

Gays don't make babies and the religious caste always wants more followers.

I am cursed with the disease of homosexuality.

While I am still very much attracted to women, and have been with many over the course of my life, I still have sought sexual relationships with men. I do not love them nor do I feel any affection for them, I just enjoy the sex.

My experiments with men began at a very young age and I found very many willing and eager partners. I even did three ways with other boys when i was in my early teens.

I can tell you this. Nothing has brought me more pain and sorrow than my connection to homosexuality. It has been a constant drain on my life. If there was a pill or a cure I would gladly take it. I do not want to be sexually attracted to men.

Also, I'm not openly gay, nor will I ever be. Nor will I give up my attraction to women. However, I have known many openly gay men. Their lives are filled with suffering and sorrow. Do not let the left fool you. The gay lifestyle is awful. Gay men are pathological liars who take tremendous risks with their sexuality. The brazenly lie about their STD status and willingly infect other people. They abuse drugs and alcohol more than any other group. They also have the highest race of partner /spousal abuse.

Being gay is a curse. No doubt about it. I'm not sure what I did to deserve this curse, especially because it came on me at such a young age. But it is definitely a curse.

Thanks God.

Surrogacy
It is a curse when it is unnatural for YOUR OWN KIND and only after you become a Canaanite goat fucker. For example. For it to be a curse the straights will fuck goats and then men. And the gays will fuck goats and then women

Because homosexuality is destructive to society. It breeds unstable relationships, spreads disease, etc.

It's unhealthy and anybody who thinks critically about the subject can see that.

No. It's a straight up curse. The old testament is filled with verses against it.

It even states that merely knowing a gay person makes you guilty of the sin yourself. That's right. You can't even be friends with someone who is gay.

It also says that god "gave them up." Which means he put the curse upon them and then denied them the chance to repent or to change.

It later says that people cannot complain to god about how they are made, and that doing so is wrong. So god curses you with being gay, being curse you are destined to hell, you cant control it, and you're not allowed to complain.

What a fair and wonderful god. Truly.

Complete bullshit. Another brainwashed old testament non Christian non Jewish pharisee. 3/4rs or more of what you just said used words and terms and ideas that didn't even exist until thousands of years later. Can't even know a gay man or be his friend. You're quite the antichrist eh. MANY suspected (there is lots of proof about this) "gay" men met Christ Himself and did he turn them away? Did He turn away lepers and whores? I'm gone. I hate thinkers and people like you to be honest

Because they're stupid, just like atheists, and anyone else who gives a shit about religion for that matter.

>Complete bullshit. Another brainwashed old testament non Christian non Jewish pharisee.

Jesus was 100% Jewish.

See how he dealt with the Canaanite woman, who had to compare herself to a dog begging for scraps before he would help her.

Jesus also specifically said that not one letter or "jot" of the law would pass away until the end of time. That he did not come to condemn the old laws but to fulfill them.

I doubt you have even read the bible at this point.

Nothing I said contravenes that in fact I support all that and you do not. Israelis are not Judeans like Christ was but that doesn't stop you from listening to THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN NOSES. Im not doing this for 2000 threads. Talk amongst yourselves. I said my bit. Nobody will change my mind. I am not walking alone. Worry about yourselves. EVERY SINGLE THING YOU HYPOCRITICAL LOG AND SPLINTER SINNING ORIGINAL SIN FALLEN CLAMDIGGERS SAY ABOUT ME AND LIE AND PROJECT I FEEL ABOUT YOU BUT DONT MAKE A GABBAJILLION THREADS ABOUT FOR MILLENNIA! All men are a little bit gay and you are more feminine and gnostic for blaming me. You take the womaney easy popular secular side. Buh bye

Same boat my dude. Only had 1 partner though and it was enough to make relationships with women very challenging. I have no idea how to be a real man or attract a female. This causes me a lot of loneliness and the temptation to seek out men is strong since it's incredibly easy in comparison to women. Every time I fall through and do first base stuff with a guy I feel emptiness and disgust afterwards. I want it to end

>Thanks God.
Don't blame God, people aren't born gay contrary to what many (((liberals))) like to tell you. You fell for the jewish meme just like I did

Xq28 gene. In uterine hormonal levels

>I'm pretty sure there is a common belief that paul meant to sabotage christian doctrine

common among heretics, perhaps