My daughter became friends with a refugee from her school about 2 months ago and today I saw them kiss

My daughter became friends with a refugee from her school about 2 months ago and today I saw them kiss.

What can I do? I told her to be careful around new people because I couldn't straight up say "don't talk to shitskins" but it looks like she ignored me.

My other daughter already has 2 kids with her black boyfriend and my ex wife is with an Indian. My youngest daughter is the only one that hasn't been fully blacked yet.
Please don't give autistic answers like telling me to go on a crusade against him, I need serious answers.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=e43_1479914309
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Crusade his ass with your pike if you know what I'm saying.

god damn how are you even a father? you have no control over your family so they obviously don't respect you.

It's over, she's gone. Disown her.

Lies

This happened

What's so bad about getting BLACKED?

It's beautiful.

Race mixing.

Lies and a thinly veiled cuck thread
Saged

start teaching her about the master race. but tell her she has to keep it secret because the time isn't right for the world to know the truth, and it could be dangerous if she lets people know.

reward her with gifts.

you tell him that you do not want to see him around your daughter. that he has nothing to offer her and you will not watch him ruin her life like her sister

be ready to chop his dick off if necessary

Make sure she marries him and that way she doesn't become a slut

World is changing fast OP

Just be yourself :^)

>having daughters
>not marrying them off for political favors
lmaoig @ ur life pham

To end racemixing we must kill racemixers and their immediate family that way the family will deteste them for having gotten their loved ones killed

Don't let him into the house and don't accept her if she keeps it up. Facilitating it only exacerbates the problem

You must DeFOO your daughter user.

Don't forget to vote for the GrĂ¼nen.

Holy shit you're a cuck.
fucking discipline them if you ever want to have white grand children. Your word obviously doesn't mean anything to them. you need to instill values of heritage and preserving your culture into them and forbid her from ever seeing that shit skin again.

You have failed, time to start a new family.

Your wife is Indian probably meaning your daughter is half shitskin, don't pollute the white bloodline with your gross daughter, brown can mix with brown.

Pay the toll, you mixed with scum, your daughter is half scum and she will marry scum.

Kill her and throw acid in his face. Say you were just learning to appreciate his culture.

fpbp

Whenever I do that she just mocks me or doesn't listen. She believes we're all the same.

Your daughter with the black fella, how is their life panning out?

I'm assuming badly as thats the way it's most likely to go and if so, simply use them as a tool to scare your other daughter by not making the same mistakes.

You could try moving to a whiter area.

You can instill in them values/beliefs which strongly oppose the values/belief systems of the people you want them to stay away from. (AKA raising your children properly)

You're an EU citizen, you don't seem to understand what a blessing it is that you can just move to over 20 nations. Honestly I'd try to leave the country for someplace like the Czech Republic or Poland, places that are white but not shitty. This is a long term solution and you obviously can't just move tomorrow, but Austria has around the same rate of Muslims as Germany so I'd consider getting the fuck out if you want your kids to be non blacked and decently redpilled.

To Hungary or Slovakia, you must move.

Why can't you just tell her not to mess around with shitskins? Trying to be PC in your own home? That why this is happening.

Man up.

The only common denominator are you.

get off Sup Forums cuck

Kek.

Show them videos of what muslims and blacks do.
Blacks in south africa are raping white people.
Muslims have a lot of traditions that they dont show firstly.

Tell her how muslims make FGM, beat their wives, kill them, stone them.

Its whats cominjg to her if she doesnt change.

Shut up albo trash.

Maybe you should start offering the refugees your homo-hole as well?

Wow OP you're a massive cuck and honestly you should cut your dick off so you cant spread any more cuck genes. I'd tell you to hit the gym but you're so beta that wouldn't even work for you

>forcing your daughter to learn Slavspeak

Damn, that's a cruel punishment.

>I told her to be careful around new people because I couldn't straight up say "don't talk to shitskins"

There's your problem cuck. The only solution is to be openly racist inside the wall of your house.

liveleak.com/view?i=e43_1479914309

>"My other daughter already has 2 kids with her black boyfriend".

I'm afraid it's a bit too late for any of you, user.

As a black guy all I can say is its too late. If the black guy isn't a successful lawyer or doctor then you are pretty screwed and your daughter will probably not make it to her 50th birthday. Just pray and go off the grid.

As if getting enriched by Slavs is any better.

Should have straight up told her don't talk to shit skins. Her way of rebelling would be by talking to them, not marrying them. You dun goofed.

Can Sup Forums stop responding to obvious bait?

Agreed. Trying to seem non-racist is just a way of dodging a racial issue.

Get lernt on human biodiversity, you will feel more confident making your case while coming across the right way. Look up pic related for a starting point.