If somehow the recounts end up with Hillary being the new president, what will happen?

If somehow the recounts end up with Hillary being the new president, what will happen?

>hypothetically if this wasn't utterly impossible

who cares

>fourth panel
>Navier Stokes is related to e-mails.

Civil War.

The only way it could happen is if the elections were actually rigged, nobody thinks that at all. Not even the white house so it's not going to happen.

There will be a sudden and unstoppable surge of armed patriots on Washington.They will be joined by the police and military as they pass.
At the end of the day,Hillary and all her minions will hang from the lamp posts of Pennsylvania Avenue.
Of course I am not advocating for this sort of thing.just see it as 100% likely.

If somehow the OP managed to eventually suck his own dick, what would happen?

Wake up!!!We need to take this seriously.This was long ago planned for and the recount will give the presidency to Hillary.!

Shut the fuck up CTR

literal war

human wheel

I'll try to give a realistic answer to this.

Massive civil disorder, from high levels. I don't believe it'll be a civil war, but the US will cease to be largely functional.

kek too bad they couldn't have thought up and spread this meme before the election maybe it wold have turned like 5 people on Sup Forums or something

I'm down for a civil war

>sum of integeres
>polar coordinates
>vector calculus
this is nonsense

It wont HIllary Clinton conceded already a recount wouldn't even have an effect.
Canadian media says there isn't enough time for a recount it probably isn't going to even ever happen.

some morons would 'rise up' and go innawoods then get droned and no one will care.

Drones... you mean those toys that can be brought out of the air by simple small arms fire or a net?

The point of the recount, I believe, is to uncover fraud that favored the DNC, which I thought for sure was happening in Pennsylvania and Florida before the election

No, it's not impossible.

Stein is a proxy for Soros and the DNC who can openly call for a recount

She suspiciously chose the states where Clinton had a narrow loss and suspiciously ignored those where she had a slim victory. This proves she working for Clinton

Her lawyer is a known Soros ally

CNN was the first to digest voter "irregularities." Stein announced her campaign less than 8 hours later

They specifically chose these states because they know the results will be in their favor

The Clinton camp has been bullying and doxing electoral voters for weeks

The Clinton camp has been stacking the deck with local officials for the past several weeks

(((They))) will claim that "Russian hackers" rigged the election. Then Clinton will use this as an excuse to recount other states (even after the deadline).

Trump support russia.