(((JILL STEIN)))

I kept trying to warn you fucks about her. "She's a commie Jewess, Sup Forums, don't fucking trust her." And what did I get?

>URRHURR FUCK OFF CTR
>HNNNNG I WANNA FUG GILF JILL
>I DON'T CARE

Now look. You fucking idiots. You let a couple of pictures of this kikess's erect wind sock nipples blind you to the reality of this bitch. How could you be so fucking stupid? Apologize.

wat

BTFO shill

What could we have done?

Will they arrest Trump when they change the results when he was found to have stolen the election?

I am literally sh-shaking right now.. I thought we were gojng to have the fourth Reich ffs..

shes a jew, this shouldnt surprise anybody

anime will be banned after 2020 by President Stein
deal with it

>I thought we were gojng to have the fourth Reich ffs.

Don't be sad, at least Hitlery will give you your world war 3. The same way Hitler gave us world war 2.

In the end she will kill herself. So at least it will be a happy end.

You would be stunned by the sheer resistance I faced over that bitch.

>erect wind sock nipples

I'm gonna need a picture of this.

FUCK OFF CTR

>I kept trying to warn you fucks about her.
No you didn't.

You posted a thread on an anonymous Andalusian Finger Knitting imageboard.
One of thousands each and every day.

You think someone took notice?

>pictures of this kikess's erect wind sock nipples
pics or t didn't happen faggot

are you made that she's profiting from idiot Hillary supporters and giving them false hope?

>HNNNNG I WANNA FUG GILF JILL

Yet here you are replying to this one. You tell me.

Yeah, go fall on a fucking stingray.

i was wrong and i'm sorry

that's what i get for trusting a jew

>he's projecting my boredom and antipathy into his own sense of frustration

You may need to stop thinking you speak for others or that you're a paragon of common sense.

No real Sup Forumsacks actually supported (((Stein))), dumbass.

We reposted her shit on FB and twitter to help split the SJW/Feminazi vote away from Hillary Clinton, and it fucking worked like a charm because leftists are retarded.

>I AM VERY SMART

>I cannot refute so I ad hominem...

I did not look away...

I think you might wanna double back and check this thread again, they're calling you a liar.

>I memorize buzzwords from imageboards and pretend I'm deep when I hurl them

Cringe. You people aren't half the shitposters Canadians are. This proves it, although there was little doubt to begin with.

what I don't get is pre election she was kind of anti hillary....now, what the fuck is she doing? And how is it not obvious the globalists are still trying to de-stabilize our nation state?

She's doing what all Jews do. Which is hilarious, since every thread I started on the subject had maybe one or two people like you actually questioning shit for every 30 thirsty-ass nerd virgins beating off over her.

>You people aren't half the shitposters Canadians are.

>He tries to make me feel insecure about the capability of my cuntrymen to take the piss out of people while I'm taking the piss out of him.....