What does Sup Forums think of MLK?

I want a clean discussion, say whatever you want. I specifically want to know what you think of his "I have a dream" speech.

> inb4 "nigger"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8WOL4d4h-I
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
youtube.com/watch?v=-WACV9KZA64
m.youtube.com/watch?v=K5T1w5_qv8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a Jew bought globalist nigger.

I know nothing about him don't care much about his false principles.

MLK < GLR

so all the liberal high schools about THE CIVIL RIGHTS GOY IT CHANGED AMERICA was just propaganda by globalists??

"I NIGGER a dream"

The realest nigger that ever lived.
He really just wanted to live in a world where people weren't judged by the color of their skin. Unlike today, where minorities want affirmative action and reparations. He did some shit in his past, but he was a Republican. Truly one of very few people that will forever go down in history as a great man no matter how much time changes.

>content of character
>not color of skin
MLK backed white supremacy
he was color-blind, not color conscious
fuck this nigger

MLK got shot because he was an influential Black Christian and if he'd been allowed to live America would've ended up 90% religious Christian. Instead they killed him secularized black communities and introduced crack cocaine to replace God.

I want to hear what pol has to say.

MLK is a great man that would be disgusted by the turn politics have taken.

He would hate the idea of identity politics, because it's just another form of segregation.

>I want a clean discussion
Why you ask this question on a right-wing racist board? What do you expect...

Despite his faults, he had a good message.

Although if he were alive today I have a hunch that he'd just be a typical race baiter.

Sure as shit was a hell of a lot better than the chimpfest we had today.

Probably one of the few evolved niggers that could have saved his race from descending into madness, but was stopped before he could.

oh that image rattles my jammies. white people need to actually raise their kids, as in keep them away from jews and nogs.

The FBI wiretapped him and found out not only was he a communist, but a degenerate pervert.

Government killed him for speaking out against Vietnam War.

Her mom and dad are very conservative.

Racists are just humans, they still have valid points.

he sure loved them white prostitutes

He was fucking disgusting.

Someone should compile an image of all of the degenerate shit that MLK was up to because I'm sick of writing it out every time someone asks this question.

>On Jan. 6, 1964, FBI men installed microphones in King's Washington, D.C., hotel room and turned on the tape recorder. According to officials who heard the tapes, King that night betrayed his wife, Coretta--not for the first or the last time--shouting, amid his most private activities, "I'm fucking for God!" and "I'm not a Negro tonight!"

The man was a disgusting degenerate that cheated on his wife with white prostitutes constantly, he plagiarized his dissertation for his doctoral degree, he was a commie that formed the "respectable negro" front so that explicitly violent black groups could do violent things at his rallies while he turned a blind eye to it or tacitly supported it.

You have a point.

I have a NIGGER

>mfw expecting OP to be surprised at negros acting like negros

You talk about Trump?

Communist promoted by the Judeo-Bolshevik power structure within the USA to rip down the social structure.

youtube.com/watch?v=W8WOL4d4h-I

A good fella. Everybody says this poor nigga won against Malcolm X.

It is a lie, just look at the left now.

sure leaf, what do you think of his speech?

>I'm not a negro tonight.

Fugg

>Tfw when MLK was actually black Trump.

We're all human retarded. Just because you respect someone's views it doesn't make them perfect.

He was a respetable black man his decendants should be ashamed of how far they have fallen. Racism that existed then is gone what their problem is now is entitlement.

he's a nigger, and OP can't inb4

What do you think of his message?

MLK didnt believe in the immaculate conception, he was not a Christcuck lol

There are things that people would find annoying about him, but he's one of the best civil rights activists this country has seen. He advocated for peaceful protests, not like the retarded BLM chimpouts you see today.

This is exactly my point

Pretty much everything a black man should be. Really thought he was a Malcolm X type nigger but nope. MLK was worthy.

>implying anyone here doesnt consider death the ultimate win

What do you mean? He did win against X. Leftists are all integrationists now. They want to leech off the system while condemning it. Malcolm X would never have wanted this.

>What do you think of his message?
I think of Stanley Levison, the communist jew who wrote all of MLK's speeches.

MLK didn't have an original thought in his mind. He fucked white hookers and gave speeches that a jew wrote for him.

>He's hated by progressives and diversity hacks.

What the fuck, I love him now!

Malcolm X > MLK

Fact

NIGGER
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

GLR = George Lincoln Rockwell?

He was pretty decent in Captain America

Malcom X said democrats were the enemy. Was was killed days later.

I want to know what is in those sealed FBI files.

He had good intentions bug desegregation resulted in brain drain that ruined the black community. Basically all the good black role models (black doctors, business owners, etc.) left the ghetto as soon as segregation ended.

Malcolm X was a faggot mudslime who was killed by his own niggers.

it was the appropriate message for anti-american communists at the time. the perfect ratio of compassion and revolution to suite the time period. it set the stage for what we have today. 2 decades of gangster rap and now a violently hostile population of inner city blacks devoid of any logical perception of their own self created reality. the perception that their hellish ghettos are not the product of their own creation but one foisted upon them from above. the calculated results are already being seen by the senseless assassinations of cops and will continue to grow into open revolution encouraged by a communist media and violent culture

I like him personally, talked a lot about concrete values and building stronger families. Idk about the rest of
Sup Forums but I would like to think if you not totally nigger tier we can work together, not that " human family" Bullshit but if your based and hold good strong values I don't really care what race you are

No u

This. There was a lot of messed up stuff going on with MLK that they don't talk about. Video related.

>Documentary - "Marxist Lucifer King" (full movie on MLK) Martin Luther King Jr.
youtube.com/watch?v=-WACV9KZA64

A truly decent man. Not without flaws in his personal life, but someone I still respect.

If all blacks aspired to be like him there would be a lot less crime and violence in the world

Communism lies to the negro.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=K5T1w5_qv8s

Not of fan of christfags tb-h but I can't understand why people hate this guy.

Hypocrite preacher who enjoyed the company of whores

Trump actually does the very thing MLK himself preached about. He judges people by the content of their character.
Statistically, niggers mudslimes and other crap groups seem to have the shittiest character so it's no surprise Trump judges and dislikes them the most.

All those libtards hating Trump could very well be hating MLK.

Rockwell was a visionary

>Marxist Lucifer King

Well that sounds fair and unbiased.

>Trump judges groups by individual character

Nice try

Malcom X is trash tier compared to MLK. The only thing he was right about is the power the media has.

I dont see nothing wrong that a man should be evaluated by his actions, not his color. There are black people and thre are niggers. Know the difference

the poor man is rolling in his grave at mach 5

but that's what happen when he legalized the flight of smart black people

>I want a clean discussion, say whatever you want. I specifically want to know what you think of his "I have a dream" speech.
Well he was a nigger.

Obviously.

> Nice try

As much as I dislike saying this,
> not an argument

When Trump says
> There are some bad hombres
what does he mean exactly, burgertard? That EVERY mexican is bad? Of course he judges based on individual character. The LEFT is the one that plans to abolish individual characters for the sake of collective consciousness.

> Muslims need to report incidents
When he says that to a muslim during the debate, what does he mean? That all muslims need to be put in concentration camps?
Sup Forums is no place for spamming MSM rhetoric. gtfo

And they say we are blunt

Yes. But what he wanted wasn't integration, rather, he wanted separation. I wholeheartedly support him.

20 to 50 years too early fucked over both whites and blacks by helping end separate but equal. Brown vs the board of edu was one of the worst things to happen to blacks in america.

I would like to think this is true but Im a bit of a cynic.

Literally everyone knows this, it was the 60s and regular everyday people were loose with sex
Your grandma was probably the biggest slut in town
Even fucking Abernathy told this to people (your mom including)
How exactly does this change the GOOD MLK did?
He was on the cusp of exposing international globalist Jewry by protesting against economic exploitation and was murdered by the CIA at the behest of our (((overlords)))

Really? I see him as the polar opposite of people like Al sharpton or Jesse Jackson. He was a person who didn't dwell on skin color.

Is that Taylor swift?

what do you think of his speech?

Degenerate pervert? He liked pussy.
Wonder what the author of that letter would've made of Bill Clinton?

Which one, faggot?

Which one? He made quite a few.

Which one? I assume you are refering to "I have a dream". Didn't he plagiarize a lot of his speaches?

Nice message but like I said 20 to 50 years too soon.

" i have a dream"

2mainstream4me

See desu
It was still pretty good; it only gave a positive message. I actually think it would be nice if everyone, Libtards included, judged people by the content of their characters rather than the colors of their skins.
One of the things that's most admirable about him is that he was such a good public speaker.

You got it.

What he said needed to be said. Blacks were persecuted back then and severely mistreated. Blacks back in the 1960s were pretty pro-America, and emulated white culture. I blame the democrats for much of where they're at now. That being said, they're still slaves to something. I don't think negros will ever fully be liberated. Unless their minds evolve, their societies will always fall to tyranny and tribalism

It's shit. America was already living up to it's creed. It was never intended to be a charity for blacks. Blacks are still poor today, we still don't get along with them, they're still agitating for more gibs, and MLK knew damn well that this is what it would look like.

Malcolm X knew it too. He took the more honorable position of advocating for real equality and real freedom through separation. He would have made the American negro into a dignified race, but instead they're completely dependent on the white man and could easily get genocided if we ever decide we've had enough riots.

This is the future MLK lied about. Whites and blacks are both at fault for believing him.

WTF was I thinking? I love Malcolm X now!

"I Have a Dream" speech was preceded by a speech by Director of the American Jewish Conference. Speech itself was kike-poz.

>I actually think it would be nice if everyone, Libtards included, judged people by the content of their characters rather than the colors of their skins
have fun getting this board to do that

Is it February already?

Yo is that Michael Jordan with a moustache? Or Lawrence Fishburne?

Who wouldn't love Marchin Lootin Koon?

That's why it's a dream. I'm not sure if MLK even believed it was possible.

He changed his views after he got kicked out the Nation of Islam and met White muslims in Mecca

Well put

Last night I had a dream where I was with my wife (not married) in a hotel in Africa. We were going out for the day so naturally we made a dummy of a woman who had had a chestbuster come out of her on the bed out of styrofoam and jam and splashed some acid around.

Later we got lost in Africa's snowy mountain peaks but it was OK because I found a brand new chevy pickup in the trees and then I realized my wife doesn't have a face and I'm not married and there are no vast snowy mountain ranges in Africa and then I woke up.

Overrated. But I think he was an okay fellow. The only reason he's so "loved" by the government is that he's a centrist figure.

Really? Wasn't he a Baptist pastor?

I prefer Malcolm X. I would rather 100,000 negros who looks me in the face and shout from the rooftops that they hate white people than one who says it when my back is turned. Honestly, pic related need to happen

>Separation of the races isn't a bad thing.
>I am a white male living in MS

I mean you gotta give him credit. Like 90% of the country agreed with him on equal rights for blacks but he decided to become anti-vietnam and got hated by a lot of his liberal white allies.

He proabably was sponsored by Russia, I dont think it changed any of his beliefs tho.

Atlas Mountains