Can we get a conspiracy thread going since /x/ is so fucking awful

Can we get a conspiracy thread going since /x/ is so fucking awful.

Don't fuck with the pedo ring or we'll MK Ultra your nanny.

>/x/ is so fucking awful
Yep. Bump.

DONT

GO

You roaches have been pretty quiet as of late, everything alright there?

THERE

WARNING

YOU

What are you trying to say britbong?

43 trillion is about 2 times the amount of money in the world converted to 1 unit (M0) . not so long ago you could say it was about 17 tril american dollars in the entire world but more money has been added to the system bit by bit with gdp growth to justify it so its closer to 19 tril

there is more stiff worth money than there is money to buy it. money has to circulate to allow for more goods to be bought as countries cant rapidly mint more currency without the gdp to justify it without devaluation of the currency

not the only potential source of devaluation but it is a real by the numbers justification

It's pretty shit m8. So many happenings here I can't keep track of them anymore.

its assange

Used to date someone who lived literally 2 minutes from the school (we were actually dating when the shooting happened)
The firehouse, which is right next to the school, sells Christmas trees year round for fundraising which is why they had them on hand
Not sure what the point is of this part of the conspiracy, but I guess this can be a general "ask me anything" and I'll try to answer any Newtown related questions considering I'm familiar with the area

Got a link to an archive of the original article?

Hello CTR

Oh great, CTR is now the >JIDF meme replacement

K cool, voted for trump, literally just wanted to say some "oh if you're curious about x I got some neat info" but if that's your perogative britbong go ahead
Tell me more about how your bin the knife plan is going

>connect the cunt
>vote trump

why did they have exactly 26 of them behind the station

Stay safe turk bro.

I don't know, some bullshit occult symbolism again.

Seriously, fuck America.

i see you got into the petrol again, chungymagoolachuck

If you actually look at the image the guy didn't count a few trees, and actually labeled a green tarp alongside the building as a tree.
the entire front of the building had trees in front of it so the guy who made this photo didn't account for like, at least 50 other trees
I moved to Florida last year if that makes up for it :^)

is the general roach population pro erdogan?

(((user)))

Woah that's fucked up OP

I would say 40%-50% but since there is 4 parties here he is in charge for 13 years. Not to mention one of this parties (mhp) back him up when he needs him.
On Sup Forums you can spot erdogan supporters for
>we wuz sultans and sheeit
>muh arabs are good friends
And other party (mhp)
>we wuz khanz and shieeit
>genocide k*rds
>muh ottomanz family was turks
Sadly you (or any german) probably show more respect to pic related than your avarage turkish citizen now.

Ok, that's fine, don't count the giant blobs of green that he labels as individual trees
Also, ignore the fact that now you include random volunteer firefighters on the conspiracy as soon as you put forward that notion
>hey boss, why are we setting aside 26 trees in the back of the building
>oh that's the exact number of kids those black ops guys are gonna kill when they come to the school tomorrow
>alright, gotcha boss!
That's fine, that's your choice, just ignore all that if it means you get to stay in that bubble of yours

tanks for informing me
what about press?

Press is 99% erdogan except one (1) mainstream channel news and 2-3 small channels and a single news paper. Maybe there are 1-2 news papers too but they would be extremely small. Brainwashing, propaganda and re-writing/twisted perspective on the close history every night at the prime time in "talk shows" between same minded people repeating eachother. Hodjas giving speeches live.
Funny you mentioned press, you should google can dündar.