Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/How-much-did-the-history-of-the-Roman-Empire-influence-Hitler-and-other-German-leaders-leading-up-to-and-during-WWII
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, it does make me think.

>wasting your Saturday on Sup Forums

Hi virgin loser.

Check em

Roll

chrck

That can also be said for modern day pinkos, monkey

Roll

Really fires up the ol' neurons.

rollenenen

roll

Roll

33 or 22 pls

blob

shit
reroll

roll

Jillian and Linda look like good, normal people. Rollan

Freedom was a mistake

ltes go

hm

Rollin for Jillian

roll

tehe

pls 19-21

Are you going to post this everyday Brazilian monkey?

Awww, yiss, praise the digits.

>you will never sell drugs, drink and shoot guns with your MILF jailfu ;_;

Rollllaaaaaannnnnnn

If only they took the absurdity of their premise, and examined what that meant about their premise.

rollan

LINDA GET

GODDAMN IT KEK GIVE ME THIS ONE THING

Ay lmao

vierin

nice!

Russell-kun

Let me get a good one

ralph

rollono

rall

Rollinnnigga

roll for degenerate qt

Rosario is my jailfu

aye

Really making me think.

>>neckbeards and fedora

>right-wing

Pick 1

Rellerino

Roll

WAIFU GET

Fuck the Nazi and any Germanic campaign. They always result in abject failure for one gay reason or another.

The Nazi's reign in Germany lasted 13 faggot ass years. That's not an example of white supremacy but the exact opposite.

The Roman Republic & Empire were great representations of the white race. The Brits got kind of close but ended up fucking up too.

Ironic

By that criteria you and i are also losers, faggot

Reminds me of back during gg with that compilation picture of all the prominent anti-gg loudmouths unironically wearing fedoras.

Just goes to show where the stereotypes actually lie.

rolling

rollin

pls

Roll.

Reroll.

rolling because im bored

This.

The nazis were massive Romanboos and didn't even manage to accomplish 1/1000 of what they did.

Ready to get f'd

oy vey gevalt let dem know about the shoah!

Is it OC? Why do you have gets? Why don't you embrace your historic heritage?

Linda get

>The nazis were massive Romanboos

Absolute bullshit. Go make me a taco Hoyse Hracie

but I'm an actual fascist

I EAT AYASS

just fuck my shit up

>snowchink can't read the image I posted

roll for russell

>some spic thinks some shitty image is proofs

KEK

roll

>Rolling for Rosario

get me one

rollin

gimme kimberly

goddamn it user

roll

13 years which ended up leading to "one hemispheric government" under that walking hog Merkel.

Fuck off. The US with all the baggage of the world is the closest successor to this day.

Don't get me wrong the Germanic blood lines aren't complete trash, it's one of our most prized ethnic groups in the world but you're prone to rabid extremities that eventually destroy you. Your whole history from the past 300 years is that of achieving high supremacy and just as quickly as you reached said level you end up going nuclear and fucking yourselves along with everyone else.

Hyper tribalism AKA Albino niggers.

/thread

Rolllll

The altright has been co-opted by fascists and faggots.

Hopeful

Rollerino

quora.com/How-much-did-the-history-of-the-Roman-Empire-influence-Hitler-and-other-German-leaders-leading-up-to-and-during-WWII

By the way, let's not forget that Fascism was created by Italians as well and Germans merely adopted the ideology with race autism added on top of it.

replys

Rsll

Misquoted:

Roll for Russell

He's not wrong though. Why do you think hitler was such a massive mussollini fanboy

Roman citizenship was a very broad term, and although it would've been consisted of mainly all white people partly through the Latin Right that gave many European provinces a form o citizenship, it would've included a fair number of other Romanized provinces in the East and in North Africa.

roll

RALLnado

rollerino

roll

yayyyyy!

rollin

Spot the kike

>Hitla jus wend grazy an attack whole earth nations :D:DD: an murder 6 billion white supremacy hitler wanted to kil al non white :D:D:D

OYY

LINDA IS A BABE

>24
>16oz - 100lbs weed

is marriage allowed in prison?

>82 million amerindians killed by Americans
>82 fucking million
That image is retarded