Poles

Okay, so what does Sup Forums think about the Polish?

I ask as I'm forced to live among them and was neutral until that, but now the disdain is strong.

I thought it might make a nice interlude while you wait for the recount. So, thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vh6YIaJyFnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Poland

Elaborate.

I've found many them to be rude, insular, and unwilling to mix with non-Poles not to mention even more prone to alcoholism than my fellow Brits.

Why do so many of them turn up here, anyway?

>unwilling to mix with non-Poles
This is their best trait. Fuck race-mixers.

I'm genuinely curious.

One of them routinely vomits all over the bathrooms and doesn't bother cleaning it, one of the Poles downstairs literally goes through everyone's rubbish bags looking for anything with welding he can strip.

Am I just unlucky here or are these some shitty Eastern Europeans?

I don't want to sleep with them...

Keep in mind that many Poles who migrated to UK are the worst trash this nation has produced, going after benefits and shitty jobs noone else want to do.

This
thanks to migration Poland is one of the safest countries.
Overall we are not the worst, but we purge of our politics because they sold their soul to satan. Son of Jesus come asap.

need to purge*

They do all work the shitty factory jobs round here. I wouldn't mind them as neighbours, if they weren't such inconsiderate cunts. Plus going through the bins is a bit weird.

We're talking walls spackled in vomit here, and that's just the one guy. Some fat fuck called Hendrik or something, I dunno.

Tell me more about the Poles, Sup Forums

overall we are great but communism is worse than black plague.
This shit rips your honor, mind and your future generations harder than scolopamina fucks your free will

Thanks for your answers, I'll be sure not to tar you all with the same brush, tempting as human nature makes it sometimes.

Still interested in hearing more, any particular reason they migrate here so much; is it just for britbongs benefits and housing?

No offense to you guys, but hopefully when/if Brexit comes through there's less of that.

This. For your own good don't trust Poles who migrated, most of them are from lower class who moved in for promise of high minimum wage and social benifits. This alone should tell you enough.

Althou do not judge rest of the Poles on the basis of those. Every country has people like that.

most of the migrants from poland are either shittiest tier or best tier.
Shittiest tier are the worst scum youll meet, because they want shit for free and dont know english and act like fucking retards.
Best tier is just bunch of people that want to live in higher standard of life, they are just normal people, nothing special(unless they are spaceX tier).

captcha: pickups

Pic related, it's what vomit neighbour never does.

Fair enough, I've met a couple Poles around my own age (mid-twenties) who were affable enough, sadly, all the ones I live with seem shit-tier and are kinda fucking up the building we live in for a lot of the other residents.

this

Man, I'm so glad so many of these vulgar fucks migrated to england and other countries, over the past 10 years this country turned into a really safe and quiet place to live, putting aside shit salaries, high taxes etc.

I like them. I live in the midwest, a lot of people here have Polish ancestry. I was in Krakow 2 years ago and it was really nice.

Ah well, we can't blame you lot for Britain going down the shitter, that's what kebab's for.

Also, in fairness, nearly all the migrants in this building are employed.

#NotAllPoles

Seriously, I think it's in the language. Our curse words are particularly thuggish, and the general mentality is affected by it.

Then when people try to avoid that, they end up being pretentious word salad cucks. It feels like this is our society, pretty much.

I still use Polish in simple everyday conversations, but I just think English is superior in every way. You can use it without sounding fucking stupid.

Poles are shit people do not trust them. they will steal from you.

t. Silesian

Much maligned like the Saxons, the Newfoundlanders and the Appalachian rednecks because it absolves the bully for being racist.

>see I shit on "whites" as well

And just like the Newfies, people in Saxony and rednecks, they're doing fine.

Oh, I didn't really have much of an idea about it. Now that you mention it, it did kinda get better.

>proxy
DEUS VUCKING VULT

Pic is an example and video is related.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vh6YIaJyFnk

Nope, not proxy. Just constantly clueless about my surroundings

I don't really interact with many people, so I wouldn't know that a couple of bad people suddenly moved. Cause I didn't see them either way.

It can sound quite guttural and aggressive, yeah. Vomit-neighbour in particular always sounds like he's always in a furious rant on the phone, but for all I know it's regular every-day conversation.

Mostly if they were less surly and cleaned up after themselves I'd be content. (As should be clear, I'm only speaking for the ones on my floor of the building... And trashman downstairs.)

Well, you gotta give it to them, they usually go there to work, not fuck around. Polish folks are mainly hard workers.

If we ignore the leaf, will it fuck off?

True enough, I've not met one that was unemployed, more than I can say for many of my contemporaries. As I've said, I don't have a problem with them, I was just curious as to what was up with the ones I live with.

Is keeping yourself to yourself even more of a cultural thing there than here? Reserve is popular in Britain, obviously, but I've noticed a lot of the Poles avoid eye-contact a lot. I wonder if maybe some of what I'm interpreting as unfriendliness is just how they are?

I'd be on my guard in a different country too, but I'lll heed the Sup Forums's Poles' warnings and be careful, but still friendly.

Do you want me to dump my england folder?

I guarantee you it'll be nothing compared to some of the folk I see round this part of SW England, mate.

They are still better than the rest of Eastern Euros.

I like poles.
I despise brits that discriminate against them.
They're our white brothers and even though they're a bit barbarian they should still be treated as whites.

Hmm. What do you mean?

>Reserve is popular in Britain, obviously, but I've noticed a lot of the Poles avoid eye-contact a lot. I wonder if maybe some of what I'm interpreting as unfriendliness is just how they are?

I think it's because they are lower class poles working shitty jobs and because of that they feek inferior to ordinary brit, hence they feel a bit ashamed and avoid eye contact.

Rural farming country I'm living in at the moment mate, Somerset. Not born here, but you do see some brilliant specimens.

This isn't me shitting on them, I'd like to educate myself a bit by asking instead of growing a chip on my shoulder over it, but despise away. It's not like I'm gonna bang on my surly neighbour's door and start quizzing him on his culture and why he emigrated.

Bugger that, plenty of 'Ordinary Brits' do fuck all work. I always figured that as rough as some of our cities got, a shitty area in an eastern European city is probably dicier and that was why so many seem so wary.

My family originates from Poland. We never racemix, maintain a good work ethic, and the men of the family are fucking brilliant. The household my father and uncles lived in was super strict, there was no room for fuck-ups because you would've been kicked out.

As far as I'm concerned, the poles are easily a top-tier race. It's effectively god tier when it comes to economics. It went from a shitty cum dumpster to the largest economy in central europe within a few decades. Hell, they experienced positive economic growth during the crisis in 2009. Their Generals/mercenaries also happen to be a bit badass, and that's always a plus.

>Poland
>cant even into space
Stay earthbound with your cleaning ladies you fucking krauts.

I think people of all nations should unite just once and only once just to fucking rake this fucking leaf of a country off the face of the earth.