twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/802671162383802368

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7sMvR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ARCHIVE

archive.is/7sMvR

Say good night (((stein)))

Stein EXPOSED

The recount efforts have generated pushback by experts who said it would be enormously difficult to hack voting machines on a large scale. The administration, in its statement, confirmed reports from the Department of Homeland Security and intelligence officials that they did not see “any increased level of malicious cyberactivity aimed at disrupting our electoral process on Election Day.”

The administration said it remained “confident in the overall integrity of electoral infrastructure, a confidence that was borne out.” It added: “As a result, we believe our elections were free and fair from a cybersecurity perspective.”

>s-stop asking for a recount goys!

leaf

soros illuminati operatives still chipping away at the american nation......

give me LIBERTY or give me DEATH

Can I get a sauce on this to post on Facebook?

>calls out the jewess

trump's nervous like a wet chihuahua
you cant stop pretending he's a tough guy

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THE LEFT LOOOOOL

*tough goy

>Implying you're not the one scamming people with the help of a scumbag jew.

Trump wants to cover-up Clinton election fraud

>Don't worry goy, uh, I mean everyone. Everything's fine he's already won!

Listen; If Trump himself is addressing this directly then everything IS NOT ok.....get to work and ignore the people telling you to ignore it.

Praise Kek, praise him. Shadilay. Check'em.

i hope 2016 never stops, what a fucking ride

The thing that makes me cringe the most is... How fucking desperate are people to donate $5.000.000 for a 'recount' that has less chance to change anything than what Trump had to win the election?

This goes to prove that most democrats/liberals are nothing but emotionally driven adolescents.

yeah cuz trump is always cool and never make aggressive tweet toward irrelevent people youre right. i bet he's shaking in his boots atm and so am i

>b-but they said it wasn't rigged