I don't get it. Why weren't they using birth control the whole time...

I don't get it. Why weren't they using birth control the whole time? There should be no spike in birth control sales just because abortion is going away. If he was taking away birth control, I could understand, but if you didn't want a kid, you should have been using it the whole time.

sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article117108893.html

Don't let them fool you. The surge in birth control has nothing to do with abortion, it's that they are scared that getting knocked up with another niglet baby isn't going to get them gibs anymore.

I'd love to see how he made that little mess if you know what I mean!

Oh poor guy knocked up that type of woman.

Asuka is really a darling though.

I bet they're fugly

How much money did this manga make? I can draw at about that level, if I try hard. I've just been thinking about ways to make money, and I think there's a gap in the market for comic books that aren't capeshit. Maybe I'm wrong.

Also, reminder that Ronald Raegan is the reason Roe v Wade passed because he put a woman judge on the supreme court who was a great support of Planned Parenthood.
America is rotten to the core.

I dunno, I thought it was a fanfiction, but I think you can sell in those Japan. You can make money if you have interesting ideas, the quality can take a hit.

Darn it. I'll just work harder until I'm ready, then. Thanks anyway. Why was she upset that the kids looked like her?

They didn't look like her, they looked like Rei and Kaworu, two people she hated, although she never did meet Kaworu because she was in a coma so that doesn't really make sense, but maybe she saw him in instrumentality.

good manga ideas are a dime a dozen though, but artists less so.

Doujins don't generally make much. Between the cost of printing and getting a stall at Comiket and the danger of not selling you're lucky to break even.
>wanting to sell in the western comic market
That's going to be even harder. There's barely any market for self-published books and publishers will rape you.

Why were they born with hair?

You can get it printed for free these days, with amazon self-publishing. They take whatever off the top and print your stuff for free on demand with their magic printers.

You can make it these days if people like what you're doing.

babies are born with hair, have a kid sometime

Not that much

Try Amazon you can self publish e comics or whatever you want to call it there.
Did this with ebooks and made a good amount of money.
You may even get more if you are planning to write them in english what I asume you will.

it was a dream, read the comic

I'm glad to hear about your success, thanks for the tip. I hope you continue to reap the rewards of your labour.

what's your book idea

Space adventure (comic) book. Nothing serious. Young kid and his older-brother type character have to go to another planet, I'm still trying to come up with a compelling reason, the main focus is the other planets in the universe, most of them are over the top type versions of societies we have on Earth, or fantasy cliche societies where they can get into mischief, even if that's not their intention. The point is, is that it's meant to be funny, but also very bright and colorful. It's for kids, really, not adults. It's hard to explain, but I have the idea in my head and it's easier to translate it into drawings then it is to translate it into words.
Sorry that your thread didn't work out, lad.

kids don't need a reason to do shit, if they have the ability to teleport, they will just instantly go to other planets because it's fun.

What comic is this? It looks fanmade

Thanks famalam

It's actually one of my favourites.

I've got an idea for a superhero comic about a reverse Captain Marvel; a guy who shapeshifts into a flying brick little girl. He's gotta fight bad guys and deal with guys hitting on him. If only I could draw or write I might do something with all those great ideas.

>shapeshifts into a flying brick little girl

kek

I think they all become that type of woman along the way.

'become'

Either you notice before you are trapped with children, or you don't.

Sad paradox men find themselves in, loving their kids, but not their wife who has betrayed them.