The most significant happening of this century and the most iconic terrorist attack of all time

The most significant happening of this century and the most iconic terrorist attack of all time.

Can it ever be topped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=INbsBm70L4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Can it ever be topped?

Right at the start of the century too. It tops presidential assassinations I think, even. So it's gotta be something even bigger.

This, all that's left to be done is a nuke right on NYC

A dirty nuke bomb would probably top it

we need a big happening

shit's boring

It can be easily topped with a UFO invasion. youtube.com/watch?v=INbsBm70L4U

UFO invasion. youtube.com/watch?v=INbsBm70L4U

Is that a challenge for Isis?

>terrorist attack
*False flag

How was this terrorist attack ironic you limey faggot? Do you even know what that word means?

The inevitable catastrophe once the population reaches 12< billion and the likelihood of a third world war will. 9/11 was just the prelude, the opening act, to what is sure to be the last century of civilization as we know it

>Right at the start of the century

*Neurons flare

that event kicked off a crazy domino effect that we are still witnessing, it's almost like a certain group pre-planned it to advance a goal, considering what the first half of the 20th century was like and the latter half giving rise to a new founded country, the latter half of the 21st could give rise to an even greater country

You will see on December 1st infidel

>Can it ever be topped?
Yes. Kek wills it.

>watch some 30 min youtube video last night of the news cycles before the crash happened, during and after
>started bawling when the second tower fell
hard to imagine a bigger one occuring, fuck a trump death would be 1/5th as impactful

>Can it ever be topped?

Brexit easily eclipses 9/11, I forgot it had happened. It was like 30 years ago right?

Don't worry OP. One day we will get revenge on the muslims for all the wrongs they have committed. We will make it even for 9/11, and then go beyond.

Fuck. BRB getting canned food.

They used micronukes on 9/11 for sure, 3 large craters under buildings 1, 2 and 6 and most of the buildings were pounded into microscopic dust. In a way it had to be done, the asbestos towers had to come down and that was probably always the preferred dismantlement option, manual removal would have cost billions if not a trillion. Plus the bonus option of removing almost every western Constitution in the process! Starting a holy oil crusade and a few other things.

Obviously this can be topped with a large conventional nuclear detonation in a large city. Many suspect L.A. or Chicago will be the recipient of nuclear love from the powers that be for whatever reasons.

considering the logistics involved I can't believe it actually happened the way it did

All the Middle Eastern countries that donated to the Clinton Foundation for political favors will eventually get their revenge

It was only a prank.

You mean a bigger inside job? Maybe when USA nukes one of it's own cities and blames it on Russia. That'll give the people the incentive to finally start a war with them.

Rascist IRA spotted!
Reported to the fbi because im a good citizen

maybe if the statue of liberty got nuked while the president was giving a speech in front of it, that would be a pretty big deal.

or if the UN got blown up while all of the ambassadors were in it.

or if the white house got blown up while the president was meeting with some other leader. if US president and Chinese leader and Putin all got taken out at the same time, that would be a pretty fucking big deal

>a fucking leaf

Anyone here who can recommend me some equally spectacular happenings in videoform?
I mean for god's sake, planes crashing into buildings, how spectacular is that?

Nuclear strike would probably

If kek wills it.