Previous Thread Most up to date archive: pastebin.com/kDkhimha

Newfags, read: dcpizzagate.wordpress.com

Twitter CEO is a pedo.
Reddit CEO is a cannibal.

Other urls found in this thread:

eonline.com/news/632301/miley-cyrus-reveals-she-s-pregnant-with-a-pizza-baby
studiopri.com/blog/2014/4/17/transformer-gallerys-collectors-view-series-part-1
archive.is/9n53u
oah.dc.gov/sites/default/files/dc/sites/oah/publication/attachments/2010-OSSE-00003_Final_Order_CHILD_Center_Inc.doc
transformerdc.org/documents/Transformer_Auction-Invite_2011.pdf
scholarlycommons.law.wlu.edu/wlulr/vol72/iss1/4/]
washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-the-law-should-recognize-the-joy-of-sex/2013/11/21/dc119aae-4e40-11e3-be6b-d3d28122e6d4_story.html?utm_term=.7f86239d337c]
concurringopinions.com/archives/2012/07/margo-kaplan-on-gawker-hiv-and-magic-johnson.html]
realjewnews.com/?p=972
youtube.com/watch?v=dTwJr4c0_TE&t
youtube.com/watch?v=Nz8oVCA7Dgg&feature=em-lss
youtu.be/_sbT3_9dJY4?t=908
youtube.com/watch?v=gsX5Jc-jOU4
youtube.com/watch?v=YdKE3x6kr0c
archive.is/L3C5t
littlesis.org/relationship/view/id/610512
trumanproject.org/home/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Important posts last thread.

Posting their "slang".

Reddit CEO

Twitter CEO covers up pedos and bans 0hour.

eonline.com/news/632301/miley-cyrus-reveals-she-s-pregnant-with-a-pizza-baby

Found the location Sean Lennon was at in the pic from the last thread. It's Picture House Social in Sheffield, UK.

No. No. Goyim come to my thread.

studiopri.com/blog/2014/4/17/transformer-gallerys-collectors-view-series-part-1

archive.is/9n53u

Source of pic in OP

fuck off fag

freaky bastard

Interesting..

Black and white theme, kinda like pandas, masonic checkerboard floor code maybe? Dunno.

Did anyone look up that C.H.I.L.D. center?
oah.dc.gov/sites/default/files/dc/sites/oah/publication/attachments/2010-OSSE-00003_Final_Order_CHILD_Center_Inc.doc
The name of the director of this place is called Tasha Carrol-seals

"On June 3, 2010, the Director was notified by the father of a five year old child that while at the Center another four year old child performed oral sex on the five year old. No report had been made of the incident by the Center to OSSE."

FBI posters I get the feeling you guys have your hands full blocking things.

FBI user knew things..

Terrible. Terrible. Things.
Ahahaha you Gentile dummies make me sick Do you want more help from our Empirical Agents? Oh boohoo! I am here enjoying my day on my easychair and what do I see. Such idiotic beings pretending they can comprehend the power of Zion. Israel. Or Jews. Judaism is the most powerful worldly force. And until you idiots realize that. You morons will be sleeping without pizza.

and if there were any names to look for here are some gold silver and bronze contributers
transformerdc.org/documents/Transformer_Auction-Invite_2011.pdf

Not sure. Looking at the twitter page now. Lots of indie bands play there. It's similar to CPP but it's a bar so no kids. They mention pizza quite a bit.

Post another shitty Infographic go ahead.

G e n t i l e
D u m m i e s

Hi there /ews/-general, here's a random user's contribution:

I looked into Margo Kaplan, the woman who wrote that NY-times article dismissing the idea that pedophiles should be excluded under the Americans with Disabilities act, "Pedophilia: A Disorder, Not a Crime"... turns out she has written multiple other "strange" pieces that I think EWO general should be aware of.

>Scholarly article: "Taking Pedophilia Seriously."
[scholarlycommons.law.wlu.edu/wlulr/vol72/iss1/4/]
>"Why the law should recognize the joy of sex"
[washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-the-law-should-recognize-the-joy-of-sex/2013/11/21/dc119aae-4e40-11e3-be6b-d3d28122e6d4_story.html?utm_term=.7f86239d337c]
>Margo Kaplan on Gawker, HIV, and Magic Johnson [TL;DR - She believes transmitting HIV shouldn't be a prosecutable offense.]
[concurringopinions.com/archives/2012/07/margo-kaplan-on-gawker-hiv-and-magic-johnson.html]
>She is also being talked about extensively by some of the people commenting on this article: "Why Jew Judges Push Perversion"
realjewnews.com/?p=972

Turns out she is a feminist law professor who teaches at Rutgers and Camden, both of which are liberal hellholes. There seems to be a lot of radical, leftist recruitment going on at Rutgers lately, specifically. NJ is essentially the democrats' stronghold in America, and has one of the strongest Jewish populations you'd find anywhere in the country, so I can't say it's altogether surprising, but it might be the school to watch if there is some kind of organized recruitment going on, and professors really are being paid to serve as ideological mouthpieces.

Ok so im not a conspiracy guy but what the hell could "map that is pizza related" actually mean (assuming its not pedo related)?
Thats the only part I have a hard time seeing past or making an excuse for.

Jews were enjoying a cheesy snack and because not all of our elderly are technologically competent a few of them drew a map. Later when a secretary got the computer running they decided to ask for the Jewish Location Holding Device to consume that scrumptious Pizza again at their favored Pizza Joint.

Goyim. You have nothing.

Kaplans are ruling globalist family. They are intermarried with Rockefeller, Greenbergs, other bergs, so on and so forth. Feel free to pull the Kaplan thread it will prove fruitful.

Who takes Wikileaks seriously?! Oy vey Goyim. Truly your reaction to the tin foil conspiracies of your fellow cattle amuse me to the bones.

WTF is going on there is not a single EWO thread standing, is Sup Forums comprojew or am I just a retard?

Make one I'll delete it on a whim. Your little site Admin is nothing more than our pawn.

Into the gas chamber it goes.

Nutty.

Sup Forums won't let me post direct link, says it's spam.

GOOGLE: pizzagate/1438413

Over the valley voices are singing bells are a ringing. Dance Goyim Dance.

Wait, what? Link to thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=dTwJr4c0_TE&t

the title Eyes wide open doesn't work for this thread. I left for a few hours to go mingle and socialize with the company my dad invited over and I came back and searched for these threads and nothing popped up. The thread title Eyes Wide Open is working now but only works after clicking the thread. This kike censorship needs to stop

needs dates. fucking absurd though

FBI user warns us of PIzzagate 4 months in advance.

Who would believe that a tribe of cultists were running your country? No one. And everyone loves Jews. Face it. You lost. Submit yourself to my Application Center. Give me your name. Give me your Number. Give me your sword. Give me your allegiance. Give me your work. Die for Israel.

Ooh. I'm shaking in my easychair.

>Reddit CEO is a cannibal.

wut

He's not. Don't listen to tinfoil outlets. The 'Alt Right' is a dangerous group of social outcasts who can't get girlfriends. Don't listen to these idiots. Everything's O.K..

LIVE COVERAGE

youtube.com/watch?v=Nz8oVCA7Dgg&feature=em-lss

And aliens built the pyramids we know

"ust so you know Assange has been killed, its confirmed

he knew all about this, and all who is involved.

wikileaks has been compromised

RT assange interview had face morphs/fakery

15:08-15:09 tie and left eyelid clearly artifact."

youtu.be/_sbT3_9dJY4?t=908

where is assange?

>Twitter CEO is a pedo.
Proofs? Inb4 foreign CP spam accounts.

Seriously, how the fuck do people explain this Michelle Obama gif?
What the actual fuck?

She just has a big pussy user

He's alive. check wikileaks subreddit.

TFW INFOWARS BRINGS UP MADDY MCANN DISINFO

THE MCANN THING WAS A FALSE FLUCKING THE THE PODESTA BROTHERS DON'T FUCKING ABDUCT KIDS THEMSELVES THE CIA HAS GROUPS SOLELY FOR THIS PURPOSE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

youtube.com/watch?v=gsX5Jc-jOU4

Twitter CEO is getting fucked by a leader of Black Lives Matter. Same BLM leader lives in a home previously owned by Soros

Twitter gets dirty Saudi money

Most of the CP accounts on Twitter were from Saudis

learn to spell you kike fuck

Black and White is pedo code for S&M. This puts the Podesta email asking if they should play dominos (black and white) on cheese or pasta, in better perspective.

all selected presidents must be blackmailable by the illuminated ones. barry was chosen for his vices.

That code hasn't been proven to exist.

fucking leaf!

You guys are really grasping here.

>Stroking one kids arm while kissing the other
That's our uncle Joe!

I am a survivor of Human Trafficking. I thought maybe my experience and information I have could potentially help.

SHILLCHAN WONT LET ME POST LINK

GOOGLE pizzagate/1439076

youtube.com/watch?v=YdKE3x6kr0c

why don't you tell us what happened to you

if it was a politician you can identify, start a thread but don't name them yet.

>Twitter CEO is a pedo
>Reddit CEO is a cannibal
Seems like a missed a mighty lot boys

followed this shit from the very start, I can't really shake off the feeling that this is a whole bunch of nothing

There are a ton of indie bands that reference the all seeing eye and pyramid in their posters and logos. It's definitely a trend among hipsters. Think these bands could be used as a cover for something else?

archive.is/L3C5t
This girl from voat I thinkis legit but no evidence of connection with DC pizzagate. Pic related is connected to her kidnapping case.

important

what the fuck? have you not heard about south korea's situation?

>Trump general.
There's already one made op.

Shillberg pls.

>Grasping
Ok m8 please translate that sentence in a way that makes any sort of logical sense. It could be pedo shit, it could be money laundering. What is irrefutable is that they ARE speaking in coded language in these emails.

littlesis.org/relationship/view/id/610512

trumanproject.org/home/

Connecting dots and saw this...