Why does Sup Forums hate autism so much?

Sup Forums, we need to talk.

Why do you guys hate autistic people so much? Some of you are probably autistic and you don't even know it. You guys have freaky sexual fetishes. You talk about "normies" badly. You love "LOL SO RANDOM" humor. You obsess over anime. These are all common autistic traits.

I'm not even trying to insult you. You guys should seriously get tested for autism and then fight for autism awareness. The "normies" don't hate you because you are "racially aware". They hate you because of ableism. That's what you should be fighting against.

The alt-right is brainwashing guys who might just be fellow aspies. Your problems are not caused by "trannies", "faggots", women, atheists, Jews or "niggers". Ableism is the problem. If the left-wingers make fun of your autistic behaviors then they aren't real leftists.

"But ... muh Chris-Chan."

Stop that. Most autistic people hate Chris-Chan. He is nothing like the rest of us. Chris-Chan is a product of abusive parenting. He also refuses to hang around with the autistic community. That's making his problems worse. If you are on the spectrum, hanging around with other aspies will make you feel better about life in general.

"But ... muh cure."

Autism cannot be cured. We have unique neurological structure. You can't cure that. Promoting autism awareness is the only solution to our agony.

Don't be a neurocuck. Fight for autism awareness. Ableist bullying must end. Fight the power!

I'm on your side. Trust me.

we're all Jews and into self-deprecation

we're all autist in this board

shit copypasta

Some of you are probably autistic? Some?
How about most. And it's called self loathing.

>Promoting autism awareness is the only solution to our agony.
I beg to differ.

Suicide is for quitters.

I wrote it myself you presumptuous cock.

Autist here. Autism fucking sucks, and if it were possible to detect it during pregnancy, I'd recommend aborting them all.

>Stop that. Most autistic people hate Chris-Chan.
Most autists hate other autists. Ever seen a spec ed class? Having a "normal" friend is sort of a status symbol to them. Because fuck autism.

>implying bullying is bad

Who said anything about suicide?

Lots of my best friends are autists. I overcame my self-loathing.

Selective abortion? Maybe it's good. Maybe it's not. That doesn't matter. You have already been born. What are you going to do about your life now?

I'm not trying to bring more autistics into the world. I'm fighting for my rights because I have already been born. There is nothing I can do about that.

What are you going to do for the rest of your life? Are you going to wallow in self-pity? Why not criticize the people who have treated you unfairly.? This isn't about treating autistics like a "master race". This is about sharing our experiences. This is about ending our suffering.

Autists need to be sterilised so they can't breed a new generation of mega autists. Autist are good for nothing welfare leeches. They have never contributed anything useful to society and live their lives on /r9k/. They are a danger to society. Gas the autists chromosome war now.

So, murder?
If you try to kill me then I will fight back with every single thing I have in me.

I am not a goddamn animal. I won't die for your "utilitarian" ideals.

Just like ADHD, Autism isn't real.

Smack them with a wooden spoon, ala 1950s style, and you'll go back to having zero autism and zero ADHD in the world.

Look at all the awful things that Australians have done to Aboriginal People.

Do you remind yourself of that constantly? Of course not.

When someone is on welfare, he shouldn't think about the people who are paying taxes for him all day long. That's masochism.

When we kill every German and take your country, you can bitch then.

You can't make a cripple walk by punching him in the face.

Jesus Christ. Australia is the most shitty country on the planet. You're all a bunch of ableist rednecks.

do you know where the fuck you are cuckboipussi

I don't give a shit and I will not hide anymore.

>you cant make misbehaving children behave using discipline

yeah, ok leaf.

I don't hate myself. I don't pity myself. Swing and a miss, cuck. I don't think I've ever been treated unfairly because of it, I had the good sense to keep it to myself.

No need for more autists to be born. I never suggested we kill them all, just abort them.

Who the fuck here hates autists? We are well aware that most of us are at lease slightly aspie.
>You obsess over anime
no, I obsess of bane and spurdo though.

>Your problems are not caused by "trannies", "faggots", women, atheists, Jews or "niggers". Ableism is the problem. If the left-wingers make fun of your autistic behaviors then they aren't real leftists.
>The "normies" don't hate you because you are "racially aware". They hate you because of ableism.
lol, sure mate.

>I am on your side.
of course, rabbi.

I think I have legitimately have autism sometimes but I've never heard of it developing this late.

You can't cure unique neurological structure using domestic abuse you emu fucker.

Not all autistics are as lucky as you. Some of us face horrible abuse.

People like you are being abused. Doesn't that upset you?

Rabbi? LOL

That isn't autism talking. That's paranoid schizophrenia.

aww, you just fucked up.

there are no unique neurological structures, dont you remember your Canadian schooling?

>any person can identify as any (((Gender))), because humans have no distinct neurological differences.

or have you snowflakes decided that using MRI to detect neurological differences is now acceptable?

checkmate.

>I'm on your side. Trust me.

You think we're retarded.
Go try that "I'm on your side hurr" shit with the kikes and the niggers

Yeah I get blocked in the hallway and people talk about like I'm not there and raise their chin at me and give me condescending smiles all the time.

Lately I've been just plowing through people when they stand in my way, sometimes they put their arm on me and say "Hey Buddy..." to fight and I fling them off me and walk on.

Someone sat next to me and said this kid is in the library every day and it annoys the crap out of me in college.

I was doing a project and a kid in the front row said "I knew I should've skipped class" a girl told me she'd see me again in another life.

Finally I had to get a ride and the guy in the back pointed to me and said "If we got rid of this guy we'd be having a good time" and I put both hands around his neck and slammed his head into the window and kept him held there.

Never felt better. Just start beating the crap out of people that try to punk you. I'd even go so far as to say it's helping cure my autism a little bit, or whatever you want to call it. Awkwardness. :)

Pic related my face when I get to unleash boys.

I don't think that anyone can identify as any gender. That "non-binary" stuff is just a silly game that some people play.

Me? I just ignore them. They're harmless.

Lol ok give me neetbux then.

Whoa! I didn't advocate literal violence.

I like that you are expressing yourself ... but I'm not gonna start beating people up.

Do what you want. I don't want to perpetuate the "violent autistic" stereotype.

Yep, you're right nothing came of it. I was knocking over everybody you know swinging dick like in the animal kingdom smashing people to the ground and the girls continued to ignore me lol.

It's like a scent or something. Some people were born to not exist, or be non reactive, no matter what happens. I was like damn what if I launched a nuke right now and blew up the whole world. Then the last girl would be standing there with corpses around and look at me and walk nervously past me with her phone in the air trying to see if her friends are still alive.

This is a good post. I truly mean that.

Some people were born not to exist? I used to think that way. Nowadays, I just try not to think abut that.

We only have one life. I choose to spend my life thinking happy thoughts and seeking happiness.

If you obsess over "hash truths" that you can't change, you are wasting your time.

Seriously?! Magic pills from doctor shekelstein wont prevent people from treating me like garbage? I have to assert my dominance so that the 50 IQ brutes leave me alone? But that's so mean!

If stupid brutes make fun of you once, talk to your internet buddies about it. Hold no emotion back. They aren't real friends unless they let you talk.

If they persistently mock you, contact the proper authorities.

If the authorities won't help you ... spread autism awareness. Sometimes it's the only way.

It's not hate user.

It's satire.

>take a relaxing breath, a deep one

Don't give me that shit. This WAS a satire board. Now the board is full of actual Nazis.

Take a relaxing breath? You're obviously trying to be condescending. You're trying to enrage me, not calm me down.

You sound like my mother. Get better b8 m8.

>just raise awareness for x group!
God you are unbearably naive.
Right, so this guy beating up up is hurting me.
Surely all I have to do is tell him "stop it hurts"
Because, once he's aware of that, he will immediately grow a great interest in my fee fees! Sure.
Yeah, no. He will laugh and fill even more pleasure of the fact that you're helping him contemplate the suffering he's causing.

I should proof read more...

See

Gee, first you're acting like I'm some object of pity because I'm a sperg, and now you're acting like I should give a shit that people who are socially intolerable, are not being tolerated.

You know how this situation would be remedied? By aborting autists. No one has to live with it, or live around it. Easy.

>gets baited hard
>asks for better bait

People used to say "NIGGER!" to black people all the time. Nowadays, most people don't do that. If you shout slurs at people, everyone within earshot will want to kick your ass.

That's what we need to achieve. There will always be assholes ... but we can create a society where most people are sympathetic towards us.

No we can't. The only reason people started to give a shit was because of fear. Enough violence from blacks and enough threats from the state had them accept this new normal and convince themselves that it's "just" out of mere survival instinct ("survival" in a somewhat lose sense, can refer to simply being a social outcast but still living and even maybe reproducing").
People like to convince themselves that they follow their particular set of values because it's "just", but in reality it's either out of fear or selfishness.
The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.
Now, unlike most of the faggots spouting "might make right" I don't actually think it's a good thing, but it's the shit world we live in.

I didn't choose to have autism you mongoloid, my uncle tried to kill me when I was two months old and the extensive injuries left me in hospital for two months with permanent brain damage. I spent my first Christmas hooked up to life support, my foster parents tried extremely hard to adopt me but the council said they were too old. My foster parents threw away a relaxed retirement just so they could give me a second chance in life, I'll never forget that.

As for my real parents? Well, when it happened the entire family just fractured. Guessing they split up and are now on the dole and shooting up junk. They deserve all the shit they got and ever will get.

pic related

Asperger's people ruin the workplace. They are horrible bosses (lack of empathy and self-awareness), and horrible co-workers (stubborn fixation on impractical details or obsessions).

The law should allow for pre-employment testing and discrimination against them.

Pol cannot be helped

dont try to save people who do not want to be saved

those who do want to be saved from dissilusioned neo nazi bitter cucks, go for it