Join to discuss atheistic current events and issues

Join to discuss atheistic current events and issues

Membership requires that you say "fuck god", so we know you're legitimate, trolls will be banned.

Other urls found in this thread:

extremetech.com/extreme/227126-neil-degrasse-tyson-says-its-very-likely-the-universe-is-a-simulation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus loves you.

Reporting in.

God is Love my friend.

Jesus loves you.

I'm an atheist, you are not.

Disregard deity.

Atheism is the ultimate red pill.

the atheist religion is just like all other forms of religion. Always comes down to jailing or killing people that don't share your beliefs.
You can take your hate filled religion and shove it up your ass

>For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins
Hebrews 10:26

Oh look another neckbeard atheist doesn't know shit about shit.

>Hebrews
Sup Forums was right again.

the biggest problem with atheism are 20 yr fedora users feeling superior than religious people without having any achivment in their lifes

Thats not how forgivness works, that lady is retarded. Also this is Sup Forums not /ego/. Ban me faggots

Atheism builds places like Europe, Christianity builds places like Africa.

I wish I could be a happy Christian win a happy Christian family
Maybe I could move put of California and actually find a white Christian, and fake it and live the american dream. But where? It feels like South America here.

I'll put it this way.

Do you lack a belief in a "higher power" (whatever that may mean) or do you actively believe "higher powers" do not exist?

That is the question.

That's not how Christianity works....not even slightly. Atheist = Retard is becoming the truest comparison.

That's real retarded, sir

God isn't real. So what am I supposed to be cursing?

>hurr durr muh kikes

Paul spoke truth

LOL! made me laugh, varg

Atheism has built nothing. It's a faith based religion just like all other religions.
The only difference , you have faith there is no god, and think your belief makes you superior to people that believe there is a god.

>jew-on-a-stick meme religion

This is a Christian board

>Paul...
>Changed his name.
Gee, wonder why?

>Membership requires that you say "fuck god"

That is THE gayest thing I've ever heard

Fuck god!

So glad atheists up in Sup Forums noa

>paul changed his name
sort of, saul changed his name to paul

>It's a faith based religion just like all other religions.

That is funny though.

I always laughed when people said they would pray for someone. It's just a way for people to feel good about themselves because they can't do anything to help.

I'm essentially an atheist but I'm culturally christian and regard Christians highly.

You guys aren't the edgy fuck all religion type? Religion is important and a lot of the problems in world would alleviated if the west wasn't so anti-religion.

Sadly most of Christianity is cucked thats because it has been undermined for a long time.

>That is funny though.
You're sick and spiteful. You do not understand prayer. You do not understand faith. You do not understand true love or kindness. I will pray for you.

Practically every conflict in the world has been caused by religion.

Me judging u

>Behind the Name: Meaning, origin and history of the name Saul. From the Hebrew name שָׁאוּל (Sha'ul) which meant "asked for, prayed for". This was the name of the first king of Israel, as told in the Old Testament. ... In the New Testament, Saul was the original Hebrew name of the apostle Paul.

Always right. Always.

You're literally being tricked by Jews. Shit it's straight up in Saul's name.

see: Funny how Jews always end up being the ones, "Prayed for."

You are profoundly stupid and know nothing of history.

Can you prove to me there is no god?
Black science man even believes there's evidence that reality is a simulation, he's not alone.
I have shown you some scientific evidence(if you want to follow the references of black science guy) . That would mean there's obviously an intelligence behind this simulated reality.
If you say there's no god, that does go against some scientific evidence, automatically making your denial of god based on faith.

extremetech.com/extreme/227126-neil-degrasse-tyson-says-its-very-likely-the-universe-is-a-simulation
Nigger science dude story

I don't see what's there to discuss, so I'll just say "fuck god" and be off.

Disregard the Zionist consripiracy and white genocide. It's not real. That's the ultimate b...redpill, yes,
The ultimate redpill.

Now I know that you do not know the story of Saul or why his name-origin has literary significance in the biblical context.

Jew on a stick meme is better

What is that graph?

>muh magic book is the proof i need it's magic
k

>1 post by this id
Fuck off back to leftypol.

>atheist
>membership requires

fuck off shill

Hasa dogs eebowai

You have poor reading comprehension skills. I hope for your sake that you are young and stupid, not merely stupid.

It's not magic. It's divine. Divine powers=/= magic. Magic is the devils powers, witchcraft etc. Stop pushing this meme you filthy satanist.

Wow good one bro

Fuck god btw

>2016+1
>religious

It's like you want aliens to laugh at us when they get here

Nothing is worse than an evangelical atheist.

>god

Is that a real quote? How fantastically ignorant and childish.

US immigration :(

you know, some people actually believe in prayer. it has also been proven that, psychosomatic or no, prayer actually aids recovery.

why are atheists so amoral and disgusting? Are they even human?

That's a completely bullshit meme quote.
She's transposing legal, earthly bullshit with spiritual matters. If a Catholic goes and steals or kills, and gets caught, he gets punished same as everyone.
If he truly repents and changes his ways, he is forgiven. But, that only counts in the afterlife, which doesn't even exist according to the meme-maker and Knightley.

See, atheists peddling their shit with flippant, errant "logic"

>banning for not listening to OP's rules
>>>/reddit/

>dumb hollyjew bitch has never heard of a mortal sin
wew colour me surprised