Could Trudeau be Sued for This Statement

He said "“On behalf of all Canadians, Sophie and I offer our deepest condolences to the family, friends and many, many supporters of Mr. Castro. We join the people of Cuba today in mourning the loss of this remarkable leader.”

He said "on behalf of all Canadians" and then made a statement that clearly not all Canadians agree with. Isn't that slander? Putting words in someones mouth they never said. Telling lies about someone? I am not going to sue but isn't what he did something that could be brought to court?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CtUfBc4qQMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're as stupid as Trudeau

You're dumber than rocks.

>Elected representitive
>Can't speak for electorate

your*

daily reminder how close it came

youtube.com/watch?v=CtUfBc4qQMg

>He said "“On behalf of all Canadians, Sophie and I offer our deepest condolences to the family, friends and many, many supporters of Mr. Castro. We join the people of Cuba today in mourning the loss of this remarkable leader.”

He said that - because it's 2016.

2017 everyone can start taking those fucking poppies off that "honor" those white imperialists from a century back.

He said "on behalf of all Canadians"

>all

He was elected by 33% of the vote.

This.
Sued on what grounds? He's a drama teacher so if Kim bong ill or whoever leads best Korea, or the queen of England died, he'd probably say the same thing.
Doubtful he would even know the difference between the two.
You're almost dumber than OP, go back to r3ddit until you can engrish.

I'm fine with it. Just checked with a bud, he's ok with it. What's the big deal?

I did see a bunch of snivelling earlier. Hoo hoo, Castro's dead. Including some slagging from Agent Orange. Is that really necessary? Castro took back his country from the clutches of the thieving degenerats who had it under their heels. People like Meyer Lansky. He then survived countless assassination attempts, coup attempts, invasions and steady overt and covert pressure from the most powerful country on earth. The guy was based.

What's wrong comrade?

Why don't you support glorious marxist communism?

>sued on what groudns
You're stupid, SLANDER is a crime

>Castro took back his country from the clutches of the thieving degenerats who had it under their heels. People like Meyer Lansky. He then survived countless assassination attempts, coup attempts, invasions and steady overt and covert pressure from the most powerful country on earth. The guy was based.
No shit, but there is over 2000 people in Canada who HATE Castro meaning Trudeau slandered over 2000 people.

I do like Castro, why don't you?

A fucking leaf

He the first minister of Canada. Aka. the chief representative of the people before her majesty.

SWEDEN YES!

>He was elected by 33% of the vote.
>Canadian democracy

slander laws in this country are weak. they can put our names in the paper when we are charged for crimes but when we get acquitted we cant sue the papers or the cops

he can speak for Papineau all he likes, but let's not pretend he speaks for the country when he's a mouthpiece for all the virtue signalling the federal Liberal party can fabricate.

I like Castro now, that he's dead...does that count?

Oops that's the governor general. First past the post and our shitty common law system mean practical anarchy (tests happen only in courts and not in the legislatures so anything goes before they are tested and "commonly" applied). As opposed to civil law. The pm represents the privy council and his own riding. That is all. Only liberals selected him and only his riding put him there. Nobody else. But because we have the worst electoral system in the world he thinks he speaks for those who didn't vote or for who voted for other parties. Nobody elects anybody to government except first the respective party members. And then the members of each riding. Each federal election has nothing to do with voting for a federal government. Mayoral races are the same. Same with provincial. What all these elections are are divvied up fights. 338 riding fights for the feds. Wards for cities. Nobody directly elects anybody. And the same goes for however many ridings your provincial elections have

Ok. Sure buddy. Slander IS a crime. Go ahead and sue, and prove how you lost money due to what turd-o said, because that is the definition of slander. I'm sure your will hit the nigger lottery, because only niggers look to sue everybody for pointless shhhhhhheeeeeeeeiiiiiiiitttt.

slander laws are lack, hate speech laws are hair-triggers. good thing they aren't enforceable by non-judicial bodies, like human rights coun-...oh wait.

>Trump was elected by 26% of country's vote
>American democracy

Yeeeeeaah sure buddy, you're totally trolling