▶THE HUFFINGTON POST WANTS TO CREATE AN ETHNOSTATE FOR WHITE AMERICANS

WHAT THE FUCK. This is really coming full circle. Is this reality?

A “Safe Space” for White People, otherwise known as “The Two State Solution”, or “Disunion as Solution”.

-->archive.is/8ayDA

Other urls found in this thread:

nextshark.com/50-trump-voters-believe-white-people-face-lot-discrimination/
cnn.com/2016/11/25/opinions/new-pc-should-include-white-people-mcwhorter/index.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dana_Beyer
archive.is/8ayDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OY VEY

"50% of Trump Voters Believe White People Face A Lot of Discrimination"

nextshark.com/50-trump-voters-believe-white-people-face-lot-discrimination/

very. BAD. goys.

Second for a Christian America

O shit the libs are getting scared

cnn.com/2016/11/25/opinions/new-pc-should-include-white-people-mcwhorter/index.html

"We need a 'PC' that includes white people"

By a moo-latto
really makes me fink

Previous bread:
Best idea so far, IMO, is to start memeing this and pushing it. Either from the point of view of lefties or black nationalists

The author is a Jewish trans who got the DSM rewritten to remove it from being classified as a mental disorder;
>She is currently Executive Director of Gender Rights Maryland, the state’s trans political organization which worked the gender identity bill to passage in 2014. She is chair of the national advisory board of Freedom to Work, and writes a weekly column for The Huffington Post. She recently served on the Rules Committee of the national Democratic Party, and has twice run for state Delegate in Maryland District 18. She was inducted into the Montgomery County Human Rights Hall of Fame in 2014. Dana has been an advocate on public health issues, including research on the effects of DES and endocrine disruptors on human sexuality and reproduction, and was lead staffer passing the first county-wide ban of artificial trans fats in the U.S. – a ban that will be extended nationwide next year. Dana has been VP of Equality Maryland and Maryland NOW, a Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Governor, and a board member of Mobile Med and the National Center for Transgender Equality (NCTE). She is currently on the board of Keshet, the national Jewish LGBT organization, and the steering committee of Progressive Neighbors, Montgomery County’s leading progressive advocacy organization. In 2009 she helped organize and co-authored The Dallas Principles. She led the coalitions that passed the Baltimore, Howard and Montgomery County gender identity anti-discrimination laws, and defended the Montgomery County law against national right-wing forces in 2008. She was on the workgroup at the Washington Psychiatric Society that wrote the Gender Dysphoria text for the DSM 5, declassifying being transgender as a mental disorder. She was the first out trans graduate of the Senior Executive Program in State and Local Government at Harvard University’s Kennedy School of Government

Attack from all angles!

Boost polarization from nigs, libs, spicks, kikes, and rightwingers

No, leave Africa alone for fucking ever.
Let the niggers have their continent so that we can evolve into separate species as God intends.

I'm not clicking but is it basically right siders suggesting we should make a white only club or is it left siders saying they want to segregate whites into a white only area?

Either way I'd love to see their face when the white only areas are fucking wonderful and the black areas are pieces of shit.

in a nutshell, it's a tranny advocate kike losing her shit about white supremacy and how the experiment known as the USA has failed. that whites need their own "safe space" in the form of splitting the USA into 2 countries

>((Dana Beyer))
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dana_Beyer

She is pro segregation, shit is horse shoe theory.

I think she means "safely away from us POC/kikes/trannies/faggots/perverts"

But yea, you nailed it user

They want to balkanize the United States to create a fertile ground for Marxist revolution. Simple stuff, guys, read your history.

horse shoe theory isn't 100% wrong but the conclusions are wrong

Just because the "far right" sometimes agrees with the SJWs doesn't mean that the opinion is wrong. Segregation is common sense. A broken clock SJW is right twice a day.

From the previous thread... On future Canadians returning to their rightful home...

Honestly, not many will leave... A lot will just shut up and move to a bigger city. Perhaps while the Republicans have the power, they can expand the rights of land owners and farmers. That would be ideal.

Maybe some sort of a trade off.. Such as, "Sure, you get all the GMO food and NEETbux you want if you just stay in your safe zone.".. Would probably cost a lot less than the system we have now. Cities would just be modern Sodom and Gammora, though.

The problem with a mass of people leaving (or dying.. as many ITT would want) is that there would be no one to sell shit to. I, personally, would like people to buy my products. I don't expect white conservatives to be as materialistic as liberals. We actually need libs buying anime trinkets, believe it or not... Until we automate everything and cut ourselves from Chinese goods, that is... (Yeah, I'm dreaming...)

Of course, this is stuff that would never be spoken about in the open.. It would be a slow and stead progression, until the liberals all only feel safe in large cities.

Just remember that all the liberals are pulling a sort of self parody of themselves. Canaries in a coalmine...(or, rather, the echo chamber)
Thoughts?

The important aspect of that is to keep the kikes & useful idiots out of Whitetopia

If it were my business, I would not allow a means for my employees to become divided. Do you not understand that politics destroy cohesion in the work place?

What are you going to do, admonish 99% of your employees while 1% get off without any repercussion? That will help things... Totally.

New Caledonia is a perfect example.

people on Sup Forums make whites sound like pathetic cucks.

Do I sound like a cuck?

You're right, multiculturalism doesn't work because all races are proportionally equally racist against each other.

Safe space for normal people or degenerates? I'm pretty sure the left is the one that has been crying about their feefees for years.

Can't wait till Trump bans all of these idiotic "news" sites once and for all.

The fundamental problem with a White Ethnostate is that the Whites who would be most supportive of such a project inevitably live in among the most non-White areas.

This is why the Volkstaat didn't work in South Africa. Sure, one could have plausibly been set up in the Cape, but the Whites that lived there were cucked Anglos. The hardline Boers who would have supported the idea were living in among the most African areas of South Africa.

Either way, you are going to require one group (either redpilled Whites abandoning their homes for an ethostate, or non-Whites being kicked out of their homes to make room for an ethnostate) to be moved out en masse.

We should absolutely divide up by Democrat and Republican. Fuck it. We hate each other anyway.

Yup, it's easy for Whites in an 80% White country to brag about how "not racist" they are to each other. Then when shit gets real all the phony posturing dies.

It's not gong to be easy, but we'll get there. Keep pushing, user.

Let me guess; Blacks will get all the best farmland and cities and whites will have to make do with what's left.
>Flash forward 30 years and the white area is a prosperous wonderland and the black side is a diseased hellhole.

When are we going to do the right thing and segregate ourselves from poor people of colour who we constantly abuse?

We're just so damn evil. We need to move all PoC to their homelands. Then they can live in peace free from the white man.

This tbhh I, like most other Republican whites, are just unable to stop oppressing. Once you go oppressive you just can't become progressive.

Truly we need to keep our horrible tendencies away from innocent POC who will always be our first target for hateful bigotry.

> I, personally, would like people to buy my products

This is why the entire system of fiat capitalism needs to be deconstructed, for us, at least.

we need a new system, devoid of the over-bearing structures of finance that define and articulate the specifics of life in our current civilization.

>What is the most time-efficient way to figure out what bottle is poisoned?

Give all 16 bottles to Jews. None of them will turn down free water.

>brag about being "not racist" ... phony posturing
Once Whitetopia is established, we need to chisel it out onto stone the dangers of the multi-kulti nightmare. Being "racist" needs to become a part of our religion, part of our culture, a part of our very fucking identity.

>pic somewhat related

>Either way, you are going to require one group (either redpilled Whites abandoning their homes for an ethostate, or non-Whites being kicked out of their homes to make room for an ethnostate) to be moved out en masse.

We can force them out, as we control food production and also, we surround them in the cities of the NE.

Their only hope would be the UN or some other international cabal to break the siege.

How do we get them to follow through, we all know they are just bark. Only their nigger foot soldiers have bite.

what we need to do is to understand exactly what went so horribly wrong and educate our people thru media and education to NEVER even BEGIN to make the same mistakes

polarization keeps rising, imho it's just an inevitable flow at this point

we'd actually have to work hard to make things go "back to normal"

Boost roll

Just curious, how do you tell a jew from a normal person?

>Being "racist" needs to become a part of our religion, part of our culture, a part of our very fucking identity.

Not really. It would be better to just ignore them and go on with our lives.

not sure if serious but I'll bite

1. looks, jews have a distinct look (usually)
2. common jewish last names

Not all Jews are bad, but they disproportionately support the most horrible SJW causes.

No, you need to get off your ass and export something.

Follow the money.

Honestly I really hope so, even with Trump, the current trajectory of high non white birth rates will lead us to Brazil tier demographics and South American tier corruption. I think splitting up into individual States again wouldn't be too bad.

only being "racist" would prevent further waves of immigration, we need to love our own and really despise influx of nonwhites

we need to be as revolted by nonwhite immigration as leftists are revolted by seeing merchant memes

If we can simply force them out, the best place for a White Ethnostate would be the South. The most redpilled Whites live there.

do you divide the bottles in half, mix 8 drops from 8 bottles and then another 8 drops from 8 bottles, find out which half has the poisoned bottle, put the non-poisoned half aside, do it again with 4 and 4, find the 4 with the poison, do it again with 2 and 2 and then 1 and 1?

except that in Brazil everyone was united under a strongly catholic traditional culture so they melded into one.

In the USA the 3 major racial groups don't feel loyal to one thing, at all. Big difference. It might end up just turning into a Brazil melting pot pile of shit, but there is real potential for balkanizing too.

>Just curious, how do you tell a jew from a normal person?

Look for their endemic forms of 'beauty',

>racist in quotes
I agree that we need to get on with our lives, but we would be wise to implement some way of collectively remembering our past mistakes so as to not repeat them.
See:

They have the rest of the world, what the fuck are they doing in the West?

>Being "racist" needs to become a part of our religion, part of our culture, a part of our very fucking identity.
Seems to work well for the Japs.

They were supposed to feel loyal to your Constitution but sometimes following the Constitution means hurt feelings so that went out the window.

fucking Communists ruining everything

no shit

these people are cancer. White people need to begin to assert their rights and dignity.

luckily for us we have tons of asshole kikes to remind us that anti white hate is real and is insane.

Anti-white-ism is their fucking religion.

Mcwhorter is a based Young Sowell-lite who focuses on language rather than economics, certified Uncle Tom.

Taking a lucky guess

You have a point but it's all just as well to me, personally. I don't want to mix with spicks and nigs. Fuck that. I don't care that they're technically other Americans, I feel a lot more connected to British and Irish Whites than to Black Americans.

Interesting. I assumed he was a smart BLM guy.

>Trump going to do to the 6th largest economy on the planet? Invade? Resistance (#Resist) is not futile.

But people will just roll over when they come for the guns right?

I did say '-lite' he still espouses a few disagreeable things from time to time, but largely hes against libcucks trying to change language because that's what hes spent his life studying.

Kek. This is how she proposed to divide the US.
Other than the West Coast and NYC, pretty sure the rest of the US would side against diversity.

>luckily for us we have tons of asshole kikes to remind us that anti white hate is real and is insane.

They are too autistic to ever stop in their irrational hate

Jews really do look evil.

Yeah, the majority of spics and niggers aren't real Americans in the sense that they share our values, culture or ethnic heritage. Most are post 1965 immigrants. I don't mind the guys that assimilated and have been here for a couple generation, or have served in the military, but anybody from Africa, Arabia, India or any of the other shit countries that we didn't allow immigrants from before 1965 aren't real American, and should fuck off.

>Anti-white-ism is the kike religion
basically this. if we can ever get the church un-cucked, it'll help reinforce the difference between kikes and humans - not because we view ourselves as christian, but because (((they))) view us as such. the kike opposition can potentially be the best way to redpill normies, but it's fucking confusing to people who just see them as fellow whites

I mean, if they self segregate they're going to be the ones who will have to move. Fine with me.

And I'm fucking glad. It helps us. If these shits were smart they'd shut up and let Whitey die quietly, but they're waking us up before it's too late, it seems.

I can't understand the mindset of these sick anti whites, honestly. Whites are friendly to every group on earth atm. They are insane.

We already have something like this. It's called Canada

Within a geo-politcal plan, it would actually be easier for those white in the South to come up North, as we have the systems and manpower to wield the force of these systems against the shitskins

Every second pour a little of a bottle into a single container (a different bottle each time until all the bottles have a little bit poured into the container). Allow the machine to monitor the mixed liquid. When the machine finally goes off simply count back to what bottle you poured into the container 60 seconds ago and that will be the poisoned bottle.

The problem is that nonwhites hate us because they know on some level that America is a White culture and that they don't 100% belong. Nothing can stop them from hating us and they will justify oppression and violence against us in the future, you can bet on it.

Honestly if Jews wanted to they could be White and just be part of White communities, but they do not assimilate, ever. The definition of assimilation is becoming one of the people in religion and culture.

Jews by definition don't ever assimilate. So while White people see Jews as White, Jews have been holding a grudge against White America for over 100 yrs. It's a sick mentality.

decentralization and disunion really would be a good answer I have always thought

>archive.is/8ayDA
sign me up, but I'll be honest. The main reason I'd want to live in an all white country is because I'm only attracted to white women, and it would just make dating easier only having them to choose from. It's shitty not being attracted to, and thus writing off, roughly 40% of women, and thus, by definition, having only white women available would improve the attractiveness of the women that all white men could get.

I live in an 80% nonwhite area, and yea the lack of White women is very triggering and awful. Fuck's sake White people we need to make more babies, we need a surplus of White people to make a new future out of.

>They are insane.
From their point of view, we are their arch-nemesis.

Our ancestors have continually blown them the fuck out, those 'chosen ones'.

This is opposite of what they have been taught from their sickening and inexact scripture.

They are a lost people, in their last manifestation in this world.

They have forsaken their 'g-d' in their mad plan to reclaim their homeland.

We must remember their blunders.

Maybe, being in the UK, I have a slightly different perspective. The UK is crowded, England more so - more than ten times the population density of the US. So perhaps you don't have the same priorities.
Here, migrants start moving in. Property prices go down. Whites who can, move to somewhere more affluent. This is a continuous process. Every city, town, and village is expanding. We may always have a corner, but the demographics are against us, and on this crowded island, that's going badly. Perhaps you have more room to play with, and the economic case is more important for you. But I think that affects the timescale, not the ultimate outcome.
I'm not convinced though. Sure, you have more customers. But where will they get their money from? Is it sustainable? If there was a white ethnostate succession (frankly, I don't see it happening, but let's suppose), couldn't you still export to the mixed liberal state?

yeah, but the safe space needs to be for ethno-nationalist whites free from kikery and degeneracy. that's what we have to push.

I'm not too picky about where the lines are drawn, but we have to make sure there's no kikes and no shitskins. otherwise it's just gonna be "lather, rinse, repeat"

>if jews wanted to be white, they could
I think it depends what mix their blood is, how genetically pure they are. racial characteristics play as much a role as their culture

>mfw where I live is mostly just white trash that burn coal

I actually support reverting to the articles of confederation, but this tranny kike is delusional is xhe thinks that 50% of the states would join them. The division isn't even on a state by state basis, it is largely urban vs rural and these people would in essence themselves on islands with no way in or out and no way to feed themselves. Their revolt would be over in days. They would have no food, no EBT bucks, etc. The minorities would riot and yuppies would be cripppled by fear and confusion as they experienced hardship for the first time in their miserable lives. Meanwhile, life in conservative areas would be largely unaffected.

Physiognomy

it's true man

Even ultraorthodox jews fucking hate white people. I'm not even kidding. I got to know some ultraorthodox and they told me that they think White people are the enemy of Jews.

I used to think it was just secular atheist Jews. Nope. Jews are the most xenophobic group on earth lol.

Yep, it won't matter if we abdicate our power, it will just be like South Africa, a hated minority.

Didn't you guys try this already?

Read You Gentiles by Maurice Samuel and you will understand why this cannot be. They are a people who have maintened themselves for 2000 years despite being spread around the world. Assimilation would mean their destruction and so they cannot do it.

where?

Yea. We need to stand on our own two feet and become a people again. Playtime is over, we can no longer be soft or nice. We need to be hard as steel and united.

Assuming you can only test 1 sample at once

>Split bottles into 2 groups, pour a sample from each bottle from each group into 2 seperate groups
>test 1 of them
>if positive, the other group is safe
>split positive group in half, repeat until you get down to 2 bottles
>positive test is poisoned.

Max time = 4 mins

Rather then separate it into two different countries just send everyone else back to theirs. George Lincoln Rockwell proposed setting up a African nation for blacks in America and building it up real nice so they would want to go and if they didn't want to go then we put them in reservation like the Indians.

The way I read it, xhe wants the kikes to have a few pockets as spores they could use to regrow the jewish fungus across Whitetopia

>they think White people are the enemy of Jews.

NEVAR FORGET THIS

What we need to do is enhance the schism between the ''reformed" kikes and the Zionists.

They are a worthy adversary. Do not underestimate them.

But our genius as the Aryan race will prevail. In the end.

I just don't get why poor whites are so despicable. What's stopping poor whites from dressing better, getting their teeth fixed and not talking like a ragin' cajun? I can guarantee 99% of black women you see in sexy clothes and lots of makeup are just as broke as white trash. What are they REALLY doing with their welfare?

Damn, Huffington Post is Real News not Fake News so this must be true and valid.

min time = 60 seconds
max time = 76 seconds
average time = 68 seconds

It's because of Christ, they rejected him. A Jew can be an atheist, a Buddhist, an orthodox rabbi, but if he accepts Christ, he is excommunicated from Judaism. They hate Christ because he gave "Chosen" status to the Goyim.

That's the crazy thing man, for years I thought that ultrareligious Jews just hated all nonjews. Apparently a lot of ultraorthodox Jews think that Europeans are "Edom" and that "Edom" is an enemy of "Jacob" (i.e. one of the names of Israel).

They think tribally, 100% of them, the secular ones are just more obviously a threat. Most *not all* Jews fucking hate White gentiles.

>if they didn't want to go, build them a reservation
It's just a seed that later grows into a full weed, user. If we're gonna ethnically cleanse, we need to do it correctly

nice patch m8

>patch from my own unit

ok more like 98% not 100%, but still, religious or atheist or whatever

>xhe wants the kikes to have a few pockets as spores they could use to regrow the jewish fungus across Whitetopia
>regrow the jewish fungus across Whitetopia

I'm stealing this phrase

Godspeed, user. Meme it loud. Meme it proud