Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tedcruz/status/802620738758840320
strawpoll.me/11734251
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3MuZ-iGOsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=H5enKjKAlQU
archive.fo/gWKQV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to cuddle an awoo.

Anybody willing to look over my answers for class and tell me if I should add any more information? It's about autism, so you faggots should feel right at home.

In time

i miss jeb guys

Will Trudeau step down?

>tfw no conservative vampire gf

if I theoretically started a forest leaf holocaust fire on the Canadian border what would happen?

Awoo

Praise KEK!

He's baaaackkkkkkkk

It brings a smile to my face knowing Hillary had to endure the ultimate humiliation of being told by the person who you beat in the primary popular vote to concede to the man who beat you in the general popular vote
Obama really must hate Hillary
>Basically doesnt campaign for her at all until the end
>Every time he does campaign for her its about him and how great he is
>With ten days left and the FBI reopening its case he just says good luck
>Basically sets his wife up to replace Hillary as the first lady politician
>Tells her to concede and then promises to give Trump aid in becoming President
>Then just jets around to get his dick sucked with his party in shambles
>Then pipes in to say that the muzzie shouldnt be head of the DNC just because thats Obamas role

IDEOLOGICAL POLL:
strawpoll.me/11734251

"as a major in philosophy I think Jill Stein is good"
"As a major in political science I still think Marxism has not been implemented yet."

It would be extremely painful

>gets btfo by Lion Ted and Yuge Marco
I would under the circumstances

AN
EAGLE

Haven't you been keeping up? They found an extra 3 million votes in WI. All for Jeb! This was such an unprecedented occurrence that they are recounting all states.

prepare to suck my dick and caress the balls, donald

for Tru

Did he find some hidden delegates or somethin?

you're a huge cunt leaf

>implying Jill isn't Don's disciple in shitposting

>I can't believe it
>This morning I woke up to my phone blowing up from tons of my friends texting me about the recount
>I had to defend him, and I couldn't
>I just can't defend this man anymore
>#ImWithHer now

If the Canadians put out the fire, you win. So looks like you're gonna lose this one, user.

What exactly was that supposed to be, I seriously don't get it

>Thorough description of the prevalence was provided (5 points)

Autism spectrum disorder across U.S and non-U.S. countries have approached 1% of the population, with similar estimates in child and adult samples. It is unclear whether higher rates reflect an expansion of the diagnostic criteria of DSM-IV to include subthreshold cases, increased awareness, differences in methodology, or a true increase in the frequency of autism spectrum disorder. Among identical twins, if one of the children is diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder then the other child will have about a 36-95% of being diagnosed with it.

>Thorough description of the etiology was provided (3 points)

The etiology of autism spectrum disorder is currently unknown. It may result from genetic predisposition, environmental, or unknown factors. It is largely agreed that autism spectrum disorder is the result of hereditable genetic differences and/or mutations, although not all children are able to be identified with having a genetic linkage or mutation to family members. Abnormalities in the genetic code may result in a child having autism spectrum disorder. Researchers have begun to investigate how pre- and post-natal environmental factors might interact with genetic susceptibility to autism spectrum disorder.

>Medical treatment options were addressed (if applicable) (2 points)

There is no medication that is able to cure autism spectrum disorder, but there is medication that is able to help a child with autism spectrum disorder to function better. Medication might be able to help a child in focusing, depression, or other symptoms they are experiencing because of the disorder.

Random question but does anyone have the gif of the black man firing a rifle with the butt up against his mouth?

Can Trump win Florida in 2020?

I mean New Yorkers are invading the state in large numbers and New Yorkers are more communist than Stalin himself

She's kinda cute tbqh

And why the fuck does Bernie have a say about the Democratic party when he is still just an independent
I cant wait for more Dem implosion its become a drug to me

LEAF HOLOCAUST WHEN???

but if I don't put the fire on I lose though

Trump got more votes in Florida than anyone in history

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3MuZ-iGOsq4

Game over trump gen

Fuck you and Canada in general fucking scum bags

If trump plays his hand well with Cuba
Definitely

SOON

Yeah but thats where old New Yorkers go to die
Old people become conservative

Not quite lad

do you have a problem on this internet international Siberian pine-cone eating forum?

stay away from them bro, they'll infect you with their autism

>26 minutes

>local news was running a story of how a gay guy with his 4 year old "son" were (((verbally assulted))) by the store manager at a floor and tile place
>fag said he was going after him for supporting hillary and being a fruit and talking about trump
THEY CAN KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS BLATANT LYING

Ohio too

We need to bring the ENTERTAINMENT section back to OPs. Inspiration hasn't been updated in forever.

Is today the saddest day for Justin?

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=H5enKjKAlQU

Any oldfags here?

What was Sup Forums harbor like?

Wait wait

I'm a liberal. And you guys are right.

But we all hate Canada, Mexicans, blank people and Jews?

This whole recount thing isn't going to bite trump in the ass right? Now that he's acknowledged it?

They can't rig the election right now right?
Can Pennsylvania still say no or Michigan?

Germany, arguably the best country in the world, is against him. This is reason enough to dump Trump.

You're a fucking leaf yourself, kike.

He did?

It was our darkest hour

Pretty funny though

It singlehandedly destroyed Sup Forums. Trump and Brexit really saved Sup Forums.

Not in Ohio, but in North Carolina he did.

Yes, look it up

Honestly, Obama's been a pretty good president.

>blank people

Literally all he has to do is not do what Obama has done and keep up the policy of several decades
Fucking Fidel died after the Cubans voted for Trump, that type of magic happening creates a bit of loyalty I imagine

I used to not absolutely hate leafs, but now I do.

THE DAY OF RAKE WILL COME YOU GOD DAMN LEAFS

I never got why it was such a huge deal. I just didn't come here for a couple of days.

you'd lose

made me leave for a few months because i thought the effects were permanent

Try a couple months.

I don't hate anyone. I just want to MAGA.

>Old people become conservative

Not jews tho and they are soon the majority in Miami

Fucking blank people.
Truly the worst scum on this earth.

Can anyone explain what developments have happened in the last day regarding recounts?

CNN is running with a headline "Clinton joins recount", but the article says that clinton's team just wants to monitor it and their own clinton-internal investigations suggested no fraud took place

Is it all just literally nothing, that the media is hyping up because the lib masses are still trying to cling onto the abstract concept of hope?

>Sup Forums harbor vets
>oldfags

It was shit. moot decided to say fuck you to the whole site and left to live a "quiet life", and by that he meant to work with the jews at Google. Then under Hiro the site experienced the most growth and revenue in its history, and Sup Forums became relevant. moot is crying.

>trump playing 5E
Fuck off, shill. As if the 7D chess elder god would be playing with a children's toy.

so Canada how will you be celebrating Castro Day next year? I mean he IS a national hero and all

But if the fire burns all of Canada do I still lose?

Faggot

Yeah that was brutal and the music Jesus Black is offensive to niggers you fool

It was funny as fuck. I don't really get why so many anons got mad about this.

i think we can all agree that being able to run 120 mph on the battlefield would be a lot better than 20, right? so why don't we have our soldiers riding motorcycles with mounted turrets? have genuinely been looking for a good reason for this and haven't been able to find a single one

dark days user.
i figure we lost 25% of our old fags.
many of which were expert memoligists.

Day of the Rake will commence

archive.fo/gWKQV

Even the Obama Administration said the recount is stupid.

>the results “accurately reflect the will of the American people.”

>The recount efforts have generated pushback by experts who said it would be enormously difficult to hack voting machines on a large scale. The administration, in its statement, confirmed reports from the Department of Homeland Security and intelligence officials that they did not see “any increased level of malicious cyberactivity aimed at disrupting our electoral process on Election Day.”

What is (((Stein's))) endgame folks?

>Donald J. Trump Events
>Please Check Back Later for an Updated Schedule

Please, I can't take it anymore, just do a rally

>CNN is running with a headline "Clinton joins recount", but the article says that clinton's team just wants to monitor it and their own clinton-internal investigations suggested no fraud took place
The recount is open to public scrutiny. It's designed to be rig proof since fraud is the reason you would request a recount in the first place.

They think this is some Hollywood movie where the hero loses to the villain but still wins in the end because of magic.

WHAT IS GOING ON

What are your favorite quotes from the campaign?

Trump has actually done a very good job at convincing Zionist Jews he is their guy
Which is an irony so hilarious that led to articles asking whether someone can be both a white supremacist and a Zionist

It made me realize how much time I waste on this fucking board

"You first, Mr. President. I insist."

I NEED ANOTHER RALLY