To gays on Sup Forums

Some time ago an user posted who was having trouble reconciling his homosexuality with his belief that being gay is degenerate.

Dont listen to the dumbasses on Sup Forums

Think critically

WHY is homosexuality wrong? AIDS isnt an answer, you can get yourself/your partner tested and wear condoms. Because you cant have kids? There are infertile people in the world and if you need to you can find a surrogate. Because the Bible says so? I believe theres a God but theres no reason to believe what other fallible human beings have said on the matter.

Being gay just means you want to get off with guys. It doesn't have to affect anything else in your life, besides having kids.

Your values and what you do with yourself are more important than who you fuck. Just because someone on Sup Forums says something doesn't make it true, so you need to actually sit down and think long and hard about what being gay means, what it doesn't, and what you're going to do with your own life.

People talk about being redpilled all the time but being redpilled means seeking the truth and being in control of your life. That's it. Being redpilled does not include adopting the beliefs and opinions of Sup Forumsacks at face value because they sound correct. I see a lot of people just regurgitating whatever they hear here.

Other urls found in this thread:

frontiersman.com/missing-teen--year-old-palmer-resident-last-seen-sunday/article_317c08a8-ac0d-11e6-bea5-d31dcd3c6fcd.html
discord.gg/rXVKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>People talk about being redpilled all the time but being redpilled means seeking the truth and being in control of your life. That's it.

No, being red pilled means you understand that it isn't about you and what you want. It's about your people and the future of your people. Being a faggot and promoting faggotry does nothing for the future of America, dickweed.

t. fag

come have a seat

Wait till Pence is through with you...

To gays on Sup Forums

Hangeth yourself.

Gays are never loyal, as soon as they find someone more attractive, they are off. Gays just want to destroy "family values" because they are literally special princesses who can't handle that their actions are contrarian lifestyles that threaten our social harmony.

Being redpilled means thinking critically even when it is personally uncomfortable. Not this nonsense

Sounds like projections user.

Im struggling with this but GOD IS REAL so all i do is jack off nothing more nothing less...you do know homosexuality is treated the same as usury?

I'm gay. The only thing Sup Forums can argue is degenerate about it are sluts.

But women are just as bad.

And these cucks defend them all.

I don't like sluts. I don't date sluts. I'm not a slut. Therefore I'm not degenerate.

Not like these fucks will do anything to you anyway. Most of them are in the closet.

>Your values and what you do with yourself are more important than who you fuck.
No, these two things are directly related. "Who you fuck" IS your values and what you do with yourself.

>Just because someone on Sup Forums says something doesn't make it true
Including your shitty post.

>tfw no pol bf
Only y'all understand my neet lust 4 Trump and life. Why must I be alone?

what percentage of pedophiles are gay

Faggotry is aligned with Marxism.

This is nice to see on here. God Bless you. Next time use no frog though

Atheist here, so I mostly agree with that. Sup Forums just fucks with people for the meme.

>our social harmony
>extremely high divorce rate
kek fuck off

No. Redpill just means learning the truth. That's fucking it.
Being gay doesn't prevent you from contributing to your people and their future. If the only way you can contribute is by pumping out kids then you're worthless beyond keeping you locked in a breeding center. Surrogates are a thing, and if you have good relations with your family there can still be strong feminine influences.

Their contrarian lifestyles do shit. You all keep confusing the left with gays. There are gays who just want regular lives, most of them are this way, most just want to be normal. This special snowflake business is unique to the insane left.
This too

K. Think critically for me. What is wrong with being gay? What points can you bring up against being gay that actually are caused by being gay?

Idk and idc.

I'm not a pedo.

he's cute af.

Just because God is real does not mean others have the right idea about him. I cant trust the Bible to be accurate, and I cant trust myself to know which of the many different religions is correct. Religion does not equate to belief in God.

Sounds like someone got their heart broken ; (

Sticking things where they don't belong, and complaining about the aftermath.
No sympathy for devils.

no. you've got it backwards. redpilling yourself just means opening your eyes, not taking what's told to you at face value, and learning the truth for yourself.

that's why it's called redpilling you retard. did you ever watch the Matrix? Neo doesn't become a Nazi when he takes the redpill, he just indicates that he's willing to see things for what they are.

inb4 you call me a cuck

There are faggots who are not Marxists

>implying the two are related or that there arent gays who are not pedos

Where did the "Trump is anti-gay" meme come from? Was it just assumed that any Republican must be?

>Atheist here, so I mostly agree with that. Sup Forums just fucks with people for the meme.
I honestly think gays are disgusting subhumans despite being agnostic. If you want to go for a "well how does it affect you?!" attitude, it doesn't but I'll say every gay I've ever met has been scum

What aftermath?

Humanity has been shoving their cocks up asses since we realized we could, this is no new thing.

I'm drunk enough to take this bait.
you stick your dick in shit and then flaunt your sexual lifestyle in our faces demanding protection from (((bigotry))). Over and over and over again. Do what you want but just shut the fuck up about it.

OP needs to reevaluate

I would agree, but gays have become extremely destructive to the fabric of society.

The homo lifestyle of promiscuous sex -- a general blasé attitude toward sexuality as entertainment is not compatible with hetrosexual mainstream culture.

I would not care if it were kept out of the mainstream as in the past, but it is being actively promoted and normalized as an equally valid alternative.

It's not. It doesn't and can't provide the necessary stability for a durable healthy culture. It is toxic.

Not so much the individual personality, but just the nature of the sex drive -- it is inherently destabilizing.

If this guy can start a family, so can you.

You know that when a Republican runs he's automatically a racist bigot

Despite the fact Trump's beliefs are pretty liberal compared to a lot of people here

what percentage of males are pedophiles?
I'd say its pretty high (at least within the 12+ bracket, any thing under is more than a social sickness), the difference here is between the people that act on it.

When someone fucks around in front of me in a line at the supermarket, i fantasize about relentlessly murdering them, but theres about a 0.00000000000000000% chance of that actually happening IRL

>Sluts are bad

We know retard.

No, leftist are aligned with Marxism, gays have just been coddled by the left, look at the surge of gays joining the right now.

The modern faggoty gay pride movement is the result of Marxists, so unless you derive your homosexuality from the Romans or Japs. You might as consider yourself a brainwashed cuck.

And he's missing!
frontiersman.com/missing-teen--year-old-palmer-resident-last-seen-sunday/article_317c08a8-ac0d-11e6-bea5-d31dcd3c6fcd.html

That's pretty much the answer. When you stereotype and label your opposition as deplorable, their opinions aren't legitimate. Pretty common in political history.

Most of the gay people that I've met have been great, normally functionally people. You either have bad luck or you're selective with the gays you meet. You shouldn't base your opinions on personal experience, by the way.

Ive never flaunted my sexuality or wanted to. Ive never demanded protection from anything. Stop with the strawmen. All I said in my post is to think critically rather than accept at face value the Sup Forums approved narrative.

I think gays should be married only because of the legal benefits, but if that were not so they would have no right to it. I think cake makers can make whatever they want for whoever they want. No one needs protection from words.

You're acting is there aren't tons of straight men who are promiscuous. In fact, it's a goal of men to be promiscuous but have a chaste wife. You're suddenly deciding men also should be chaste and virginal (though this is not our biology) when they are with men.

There are many gay people who are monogamous.

I also think that this attitude that everyone can just do what they like, parade in leather and rainbow paint, proudly display their dildos and fuck 8 guys in a day - I think that is hurting society and it does need to go.

You're wrong to imply being gay means you have a high sex drive. Men in general have high sex drives.

>Therefore I'm not degenerate

Being a faggot is the definition of degenerate you moron.

>new and literal fags trying to define what redpilled means

Back to your AIDS board pls

No it isn't.

>WHY is homosexuality wrong?

it's not really wrong, but what gays teach straight kids is wrong. No adoption allowed.

How awful. Hope they find him. Too cute to die desu...

>You shouldn't base your opinions on personal experience, by the way
I'll try to stop being human tomorrow

I appreciate it OP

Agreed. Is there any sort of a /polgb/ Skype group or discord chat I could partake of?

"derive my homosexuality from..."

What?

You dont get it from shit. Whether its nurture or nature by the time you hit puberty it isn't going to change or go away. I can see how you might say the current "movement" might influence young males and make them slutty fags, but there are gay people who've not had that influence and are perfectly normal. A lot of gays think the pride movement is bullshit.
Most of Sup Forums was very bluepilled and lived bluepilled lives and swallowed the lies daily, but we've changed. There are people here who were very degenerate but turned back.

>I believe theres a God.
Credibility out the window.

I dont think being gay is wrong, just don't let your sexuality define you like a faggot. Why cant faggots just act like they do in Fallout New Vegas, i had no idea who the gay NPCs were because they acted like normal fucking people.

No, but you could start thinking logically. The world doesn't revolve around you, cunt.

It is m8, instead of generating children and families you only generate diseases.

Not that I'm aware of.

You got steam though?

Fag here, I don't really worry about it. It's just banter; it's not like it's going to cross over into real life because Sup Forums will never, ever have enough real-world power and mainstream support to enact their fantasies of "hurr durr kill all the faggots".

We might live to see gay marriage overturned (which I don't give a fuck about), but anyone who thinks we're going to ever see a society where behavior that is "degenerate" by Sup Forums's standards becomes outlawed is just blowing off steam. Sorry, but Trump being elected doesn't mean that there's a Fourth Reich looming around the corner. America is not, and never will be at the point where people are punished over petty bullshit like sticking a penis in their butt.

That said, I don't think homosexuality should be actively promoted. I just don't think it matters. Anyone who thinks it does - whether in a positive or a negative sense - really needs to reevaluate their priorities in life. Who you spend time with in the bedroom shouldn't be anything that concerns more than a small handful of people in your life.

The term redpilled comes from the Matrix movie, and the only thing the redpill did was let Neo see reality/truth.

When did faggot = degenerate

I'd like you to define degenerate, then explain how faggot fits in.

Sadly we cannot test people for their thinking before letting them have kids

>implying children arent a disease

>a bunch of NEET shitposters told me my sexuality is "degenerate"
>oh fug i hate myself nao ;_;

I fell for this meme too. It's honestly not worth arguing about the "degeneracy" of homosexuality with people who take autismbux from the State and masturbate to inflation hentai, but to all the self-hating homos reading this: you're perfectly fine.

Nothing wrong with shit stabbers IMO.

As long as they're not the degenerate effeminate "look at me I'm a fairy" types, they're a bit repulsive.

Does being a bottom and getting your shit pushed in on the regular do this to men or is it a conscious choice?

you're just doing mental gymnastics to justify your sin,its okay but dont do it

You are part of the jewish agenda to kill the white race

>stds are worse than children
>straight people are immune and never make stds
>gay people make diseases by having sex

Lol. I have no specific beliefs or what it is or what it isnt, but the way the universe functions seems too perfect for me to be 100% comfortable saying "There is no God."

Wear condoms, don't fuck people with AIDS. There ya go, you can be gay and not have a disease.

Do you think AIDS just spontaneously generates within assholes?

This exactly. It should just be normal, in the sense that you don't spare a thought to it because who gives a fuck?

As long as you don't look like this, you are fine with me m8.

No just Skype. I don't play vidya.

I'm a Jew and I'm white. How could that be?

There is nothing wrong with being gay. There is nothing right with it either.

If you are highly promiscuous as a gay person, then it is the same as if you were highly promiscuous as a straight person. Just don't push your sexuality and make it THE topic of conversation, then there is nothing wrong with it.

Anyone who tells you differently, is an asshole.

After this Pizzagate situation, THAT WE'RE LOSING

Pedophilia(and not the generally anti-social but natural kind of "hebephilia") is going to be forced into mainstream acceptance very soon by the same elites that are currently trying to hide this pedo ring.

Things are going to become much, much worse before any chance of them getting better

I think it's low testosterone/having too much female influence in your life.

Why should I just believe a book contains the word of God because others and the book say so?

Sup Forums isn't your safespace you goddamned sodomite.

>WHY is homosexuality wrong?
Because is yet just another tool the kikes use to undermine the family unit. The whole LGBTKYSFGT acceptance movement is just propaganda to brainwash people into thinking its cool to
be a promiscous bag of AIDS with no prospects for a family unless they decide to adopt later on, wich will never be as good as the real thing.

But that's not right, bud.

lgbt is trannies. Most of us aren't trans and hate trannies.

I see. Well if you're interested we can talk on discord.

discord.gg/rXVKE

Transgenderism is a mental disorder. Being gay is okay.

>Born a man or woman. Can't do anything about.
>Born straight or gay. Can't do anything about that.
>Trying to be straight when you're gay is an aberration.
>Trying to be a woman when you're a man is an aberration.

/thread

Yes there are lots of promiscuous men these days.

There was far less of that not so long ago, what changed? There has been a societal drift.

The acceptance of open homosexuality is part of that change -- not the only part by far but part

A lot of single moms now -- with government sugar daddies… producing increasingly more dysfunction.

>Your values and what you do with yourself
Exactly, it is not just about what feels good. Fucking a guy may feel good to you, but it accomplishes nothing, you might as well be zonked out on drugs grinning and giggling, sitting in a puddle of your own excrement. It is degenerate by definition. It, in and of itself, is not any more horrible than other socially acceptable degenerate pass times, but it is still degenerate and statistically heavily linked to a whole host of related degenerates. It is possible to be a righteous and good gay man; To have that one flaw, that one degenerate habit; To dedicate your life to propagating your genes though helping your sisters, brothers, and parents families tirelessly. But you are fighting a losing battle by not having a family of your own. It may be theoretically possible, but it is not very practical.

Being a fucking sodomite will NEVER be okay. You're just doing mental gymnastics to try to justify something you know is wrong but which you are addicted to like some kind of Satanic heroin.

You will be killed on the DotR.

>I'd like you to define degenerate, then explain how faggot fits in.

>having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline

Moral doesn't need explaining, physical would be all the diseases and mental would be the increased sudoku.

Any questions?

>Implying fags aren't mentally ill products of abuse

Top kek you delusional queers, I'm sure most people would rather have AIDS than kids.

Kek confirms

Agreed

Hebephilia is a meme term though. If she has wide hips and tits then you're not a pedophile for being attracted to her.

We're losing it right now because they used Jill Stein to false flag and grab attention with the recount bullshit when everyone was on pizzagate.

I disagree with your argument, but approve of your rare pepe.

The vast majority of fags are and act as degenerate sluts. Very very few are decent people with decent goals.

>sodomite
>implying most heterosexuals have never engaged in oral or anal sex

Also way to out yourself as a kike worshiping christfag

Then go make a fag reddit where you came from

being gay is a fetish.
People identifying with their fetishes are mentally ill.

Go back to tumblr. We aint here to hug you

Then we need to fix society. But being gay doesnt naturally lead to promiscuity.

Tell me why it is not okay?

Increased sudoka is explained by
everyone hates gays > gay has become this weird fetish everyone has and is associated with all the faggotry of today

Explain why being gay is undesirable on its own. You cant use "Because society thinks it isn't!" Right now parts of society think saying Muslim immigration is bad is degenerate.

Id much rather have kids than AIDS, you delusional tard.

>implying I am ok with hetrosexual sodomy
>atheist bashing christianity because not everyone like his lifestyle choices.

Typical, go to reddit. They have both metaphorical and literal circlejerks over there.

>only wanting to fuck men
>a fetish

Is heterosexuality a fetish as well

I don't like the format of Reddit. I wish we had an LGB board that was red, no trannies allowed.

The active promotion of homosexuality is part of that change. Kikes are always telling us that being a flaming, promiscuous, effeminate fag is cool and awesome. It's part of the leftist bluepill package that they try to sell people, yeah.

But someone who acts normal, keeps it to themselves, and is otherwise a functional and contributing member of society? Why should someone like Alan Turing have their lives ruined just for being a faggot? Seriously, there is more to contributing to society than shitting out kids. People like act like reproducing is the only way to do good in the world. Not even close.

Theres no proof the Bible is actually the word of God

What is the point in believing in a God, if you think that it is impossible to ever know what he wants you to do? The entire point of believing in God is following the proven cultural guidelines put forth in the bible.

There's nothing wrong with being Gay. Be yourself and be based.

The faggots on here who bitch at gays are unevolved retards who are repressed sexually.

Keep being straight to yourself. You think gay guys want to hear about the chicks you bone?

Oh yeah I know half are underage and the other half are closetards.

All the degenerate Amerifags ITT

Just nuke the hellhole.

There isnt a point, I just think its likely.

People have been using God as a tool to scare/manipulate others into following the rules they approve of, to control society. The point of religion is societal control. Some people get strength for it and good for them but others can get that elsewhere.

>fetish
Ok, I'll bite. Aren't you swedes into getting cuckolded or some shit like that?

I'm fag and most fags don't value the family unit, only their cummies.