Deposing the Tsars was the worst thing the Russians ever did

Deposing the Tsars was the worst thing the Russians ever did

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_zQmXWHDuDk
youtube.com/watch?v=emNUP3EMu98
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250
youtube.com/watch?v=OJrAWBtqcq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

World War I was the most tragic event of European history.

We know.

Fuck 'em

Tsarism held no authority anymore

No, there was nothing wrong with throwing the German royal family of Russia out. I hate ignorant people who have the low philosophy of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". There was no problem with the removal of the Tsar. The problem was with his replacements.

No the USSR collapsing was worse and made Russia way shittier. Tsarist Russia was garbage too.

>only american opinions
>all in favor of autocracy

Stability > Chaos

No actually. The communism was good

You know you're baiting

Actually it was kinda good because it opened up the public to liberalism

DAm you're ignorant. Communists and Tsars were both good.

You're garbage and offensive

You can take what's left of those pieces of shits and crown them kings of America.

why is Sup Forums filled with 14 year old edgelords lately?

More like one of the best; Russians became redpilled and realized how foolish they are to submit and kiss feet of some religious cuck master, hence why tsardom got btfo. Pic related

It's sad that mouzjiks killed him, but Nicolas was a horrible Emperor. Alexander III was based.
-nor Slavophilia, nor Germanised Westernism, but Rusocentrism
-ethnic Russian chauvinism
-humane segregation
-cut all the Royal House spending
-cut state official personal spending
-shunned lavish lifestyle of those at Imperial Service
-valued soldier's life, maintained piece
-slept with soldiers and peasants; took time to personally observe ordinary subject's life
-loved his family; held roof of the train when it collapsed and could have killed his family and friends
-friendship with Germany, continental respective dominance
-helped to restore Finnish culture after long Swedifition and Imperial neglect
-cracked down on terrorism
-purged tobacco mob

>Nicolas II
>emancipated tatars and allowed them to move to the city
>allowed mosque construction in European Russia
>dragged Russian Empire into pointless war with Japan
>dragged Russian Empire into pointless war with Germany

No, failing to destroy the pale of settlement was.

> (((Lenin))) and his (((Commies)))
> Russians

>There is no problem with collapsing an entire country , ritualistically butchering the royal family with newborns on a kabbalistic sacrifice date and then starting a civil war with the sole purpose of eradicating the thousand year old history of a whole nation and genociding 20mil in the process

>Haha remove the Czar , le ebil royals. God save the Queen haha

Kill yourself Bong

The three-hundred-year-old Romanov Dynasty was easily the wealthiest royal family at the beginning of the twentieth century. Despite the majestic flamboyance of their clothes and the never-ending parade of diamonds, gold, pearls, and ermines, many members of the family turned out to be very grounded. Some even disliked the idea of their sometimes suffocating life at the court, preferring a quiet life in the country with modest means.

Regardless of many political faults, the last Tsar, Nicholas II, and his immediate family were kind, thoughtful, compassionate, and gentle people who just happened to be born to inherit the most important positions and ranks of the largest country in the world without even wanting them. Like the young and shy teenage Michael Romanov who was given the Tsardom in 1613, Nicholas was a reluctant but dutiful ruler. Nicholas’s children hated to be called their rank, Imperial Highness, and instead preferred their first and patronymic names. The children cared so much about the Russian people that they gave up much of their allowances and even downtime to help the sick and poor. Yet, it was because of their rank and position, even their last name alone, that they were mercilessly murdered.

Grand Duchess Olga Alexandrovna of Russia, the youngest child of Tsar Alexander III, had said that even though she was exiled from her beloved home country after the Russian Revolution, she was at her happiest when she was creating art and living humbly with her commoner husband and children in Canada. When Olga was invited to see the British Queen and her husband, she went shopping in Toronto, buying a new dress and hat for the occasion, joking, “All this fuss, just to go see Lilibet and Philip!”

youtube.com/watch?v=_zQmXWHDuDk
;_;

>USSR
>created as a geopolitical entity by literal jews
>genocied ethnic Russians and Germans
>opposed Apartheid
>financed and supported ANC and Mandela terrorists
>financed and supported Civil Righrs in USA
>financed and supported (((anti-racist))) and pro-immigration groups in Europe
Quite literally - Cuckpire of Evil

youtube.com/watch?v=emNUP3EMu98

I'm not a monarcuck, don't put me on the level of those dogs. Obviously you are a German, same as the Tsar and the Queen so you are biased. The Tsar deserved to die, there is no question. He was a thief, he wasn't some hardworking guy who rose to the top, a self-made businessman, a great warrior who united his people, etc. He was a rat who lived off the wealth and hard work of others. He was a disgrace. The Tsars of Russia destroyed the Orthodox Church, there was nothing Christian about them, under them the Patriarchs were basically pencil pushing bureaucrats from Saint Petersburg.

Michael of Kent has more rights to the Russian Throne than those cunts. After every single Sovietise monument, symbol, grave, geographical and urban name are levelled - he should become the Russian Emperor

Do you think they switched places as a joke and George ended up getting shot?

At least you were relevant back then, Ivan.

He wanted to rebuild Poland, he was actually a good boi! He understood that by partitioning Poland-Lithuania Russia created an umbrella for the development of Germany that raped Russia's ass

There's a story that when Nicholas attended George's wedding he got congratulated on his new bride, while George got asked how long he was staying in England for.

>muh muh relevancy.
Who cares, bootlicking jew? Relevant in making cuckolds out of the West and Russia?
Ask Americans what would they prefer. 50% White hegemonic USA or 95% White isolationist republic

You should be proud of what your country has done; you turned from a feudalistic shithole to one of the worlds greatest and influential powers in just less than about 30 years

>(((Russians)))

Are Russians white?

Exactly. They were commie Jew rats

yeah

I know you're implying they weren't Russians but your right. Many of the revolutionaries were from Novgored which is Norse.

fuck of rat

>should be proud of what your country has done;
Literally #NotMyCountry
>you turned from a feudalistic shithole to one of the worlds greatest powers
In spite of Bolshevism, not because of is
>influential
In cuckolding?

The day of the rake is coming

Fucking leaf.
Lenin was a FUCKING HALF-KIKE.

All of them

He was in another thread shitposting the same shit for hours. He's a tryhard faggot

is anyone else enjoying this exquisite and enriching thread with a bottle of red wine and a pack of the most cheap but tasty cigarretes all by himself?
you guys make this site wonderful i love you

Part of
The plan user.

>Albert pike

More like Bolshevik jews, not Russians.

No but it's true that most revolutionaries were from the North and most people in the North of Russia weren't Russian but Norse

>purely Norse people in Russia
Nope.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250

The American Journal ofHuman Genetics (Volume82, Issue1, 10January 2008, P. 236–250)

Fine but the ruling elite is always Germanic and most revolutionaries came from rich elite families.

Don't reply to this leaf troll. Just leave the evidence and don't indulge in any conversation with him. Any bolshevik or soviet sympathiser is a subhuman and doesn't deserve a dialogue.

look, trudeau, i think you might need to step away from the computer and go out for a walk, okay?

He deserved it, he could've instituted reform if he didn't cling to power so hard. Should have appeased the moderates

That was the last thing the- hold on, the Jews were the ones that slaughtered the Tsars.

In fact that was the last thing that happened to the Russians was genocide.

Fact: Russia stopped existing in 1920 after all Russians were killed

Modern day Russia is a bunch of Jews ruling central asians, georgians, and other non-Russians from around the empire.

False. False. Russia had no central ethnic ruling elite. Barely 15% of the titled nobility had partial German background. Bolsheviks were all jews and jews enjoyed no privilege in Russian Empire
You can see what kind of """Germanics""" they were

>Notmycountry

But ur living in the same country your ancestors were in just 30 years ago?? Also you people must have been pretty influential when half of Europe was under your same banner and made the
other half of the world shiver in fear

They got rid of him bc he was a literal cuck and a short dude. Peasants who were finally able to travel to see the tsar were dissapointed and stopped believing in him.

Human history, not just European.

>all Russians were killed
Are you an idiot? Ethnic Russians constitute 88 million in Russian Federation.

brittish did this

All European nobility was a clusterfuck of different nobles marrying each other.

Not a single Slavic Rurik can be found. Same with Romanovs. This is undisputed fact.

#NotMyCountry
>shiver in fear
In fear of internationalism and cuckolding

>nor Germanised Westernism
It's the Slavophiles that made sure Russia stayed a backwards feudal state whilst elsewhere progressed rapidly.

Alexander II > Alexander III

>being scared of provocateurs
arent we all trolls this site?

>Fact
Prove it. All sources are not in your favour

Bolsheviks were not all Jews. Stalin wasn't a Jew, and neither was Lenin if I remember correctly. Didn't the Jews get treated like shit in Russia with areas like the Pale of Settlement? Not surprising they got sick of it

>The Russians deposed the Tsars.

I heard it was some Ashkenazi Jews from New York City who did that, not the Russians.

Most are descended from Jews and peasants that joined the revolution. They killed the real Russians.

Red sympathesers are subhumans and don't deserve respect

>MUUHHHH SOURCE

But seriously how can I prove a negative. It's like asking me to prove Unicorns don't exist, until there is evidence of it there is no reason to believe it. Until a slav is found with the Ruriks there is no reason to believe there were any.

>Russians did

>most are descendant from Jews
Wrong.
Lenin was a Jew.

>Lenin
>not a Jew

filtered

>Implying tsar / modern day tsar Putin weren't the overlord masters of cuckolding

Also since u said that Russia is #notyourcountry, are you implying you are a Chechen?

Literally what difference does it make if we call Nikolai or Vladimir Tzar or President? Same authoritarian, different package.

>legal state successor of USSR
#NotMyCountry
USSR should have no successors and all symbols and soviet relics must be raised

Truedau, please stop shitposting, also stop supporting communism, you are making Marco mad

the (((bolsheviks))) killed them though

Yes the middle and upper class was obliterated. Russia doesn't exist much like how the United States wouldn't exist if all the middle and upper class was exterminated by our Jewish overlords.

Please tell me this guy is getting banned

I stand corrected then

Jews had no power
>jews treated like shit
>Pale of Settlement

>apartheid is bad
Hello, plebbit

> A FUCKING LEAF

Yeah, I just referenced the book I read, he is a Jew.

neither do cis gendered white males for feminsts, whats your point?

>were obliterated
Luckily enough - just partially

To ignore and filter red subhumans and non-racial faction of/pol/?

Can you give me some proof of how Jews were well off in Tsarist Russia?

k i get it you're just triggered

All Tyrants must fall....

Fucking trudeau!! fucking leafs!!!

Like castro did yesterday

Daily reminder that 2017 is the 100 year anniversary of the death of the monarch and Putin is interested in seeing Romanovs return for a Constitutional Monarchy.

>Deposing the Tsars was the worst thing the Russians ever did

More like (((RUSSIANS)))

youtube.com/watch?v=OJrAWBtqcq8

You imply that USSR won't become reality again when shitty United Russia falls as commies win 2nd most popular vote, which is bound to happen when modern day tsar poo tin dies

Who?

>Tsars
>Tyrants
Nice meme

They were not. That's what so good about it.
>triggered
Nope. You just don't waste your time on trolls and non-racial libertarians and other scum of this board - you just drop factually correct info and let them see the light

Do they have now? I understand most of the oligarchs and Russian parliament are Russians.

Russian revolution is not so well covered in West, but for two last years I have amazed how did the Tzar and his family get BTFO so fast. Did Russian people simply hate him that much or were his defenders incompetent, was it a complete surprise attack?

I think Russia could be pretty much the same country as today without the communist phase even if Tzar had won against Reds.

They were switching from one autocracy to another, the Bolsheviks.

It's the one thing that's always worse than living in autocracy, is switching to another one that can potentially be worse.

Agree