You pieces of shit, how could you let this happen? You think you can get away with treating women like this...

You pieces of shit, how could you let this happen? You think you can get away with treating women like this? Think again!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-politics/10767784/UN-Britains-sexism-more-pervasive-than-any-other-country.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Something about that picture tells me they weren't being very objective.

Why didn't they send any men? Fucking sexists.

Fuck those old bitches

I understand you're upset you just lost your greatest national treasure but please don't take your grief out on these poor women

>pic
See, if Chad fucked those once in a while none of this feminism would ever have happened.

Oh no, not the U.N. !

>In lighter news, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Jordan, Oman and Iran all come out in the top 10 of gender equality

APOLOGIZE!

All 3 look like kikes. Can anyone confirm?

By "most others" they mean "most of the other 25 wealthiest countries in the world. No, not the Arab or Asian ones. The white ones."

I can't even imagine how terrifying it must be to be a woman in America. I weep for my nation and I am ashamed of my gender. Fuck men, fuck all of them. Selfish pricks... *clenches fist*

Why did they send them here? Why not send them to Saudi Arabia or Like China? Where women are actually oppressed?

>.0915 HDI
Yeah the UN and their armchair ambassadors can fuck right off

As the unofficial official leader of the alt-left, I have to formally apologize for my country. It's only going to get worse with Drumpf in office. I'm glad they visited an abortion clinic in Alabama. That was very brave of them, and certainly the best way to get the most nuanced perspective on the issue possible.

>they're all wearing ropes around their necks
disgusting

Thanks for nothing, Chad.

there aren't even any castration centres in the street

like ugh wtf i cant even

Socialized Chads now!

>UN babbling about shit

kay, not like they will be around for much longer.

Brilliant. Each month Chads have a federal quota of fuglies to fulfill.

>gender equality
>point out no inequality except pay gap myth

Guess what, men don't get:
Maternity leave
Affordable Child Care
Reproductive rights

Who gives a shit about the UN?

WOOF
I like how #3's curls get longer at the bottom. Upside down haircut

The Huffington post really has no right to complain about gender equality

The UN Sent 3 Foreign Libtards To The US To Assess Gender Equality. They Were Horrified As They Were Shoved Into Brick Ovens.

>that warning coloration

Well because they would be raped and killed, duh. It's better to go to a completely safe Western nation where gender equality allows them to assess gender quality without fear.

thats pretty funny now you point it out

Gender equality means more women, just like diversity means more niggers.

Objectively define: "Human rights expert"

>Short hair
>Problem glasses
>Women
>Huffington Post
Fugg

4/6 posts CHECKED on my screen

Lol good one op

I like how all the asians are on the upper left corner, furthest away from the shot

>The UN

I think the UN needs some freedom

Given that population decreases below replacement levels when you go past 1969/1971 levels of gender equality, can Feminism be considered an act of genocide by UN standards?

How dare you assume their gender you racist!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
The ancient greeks knew it would happen.

"Just close your eyes and think of western civilization, Chad."

>gender pay gap
Did they actually do some comparisons by asking people with similar years of experience in the same workplace?
>maternity leave
I fail to see how this is an equality issue. Woman decides to have a kid, she bears the burden of her decision. Men don't get time off when they have a kid.
>affordable childcare
How is this a gender issue?

Regardless, the left 2 women scream "problematic" and the left one looks like an asshole rich grandma.

>the UN

I wouldn't worry about in son, the said the same thing about your ol' Pops too.

telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-politics/10767784/UN-Britains-sexism-more-pervasive-than-any-other-country.html

Can't the murricans go fuck the UN we're not funding your stupid shit anymore?

>They were horrified
They don't have mirrors where they're from?

The next person the UN sends after January 20th 2017 will be shot.

>1 Gender Studies advocate/feminist
>1 feminist
>1 kike

>The U.N.

lol

Remember when they gave Anita Sarkeesian time to petition them because of "online harassment"?

Fuck off UN. You fucking KEKS.

We president now.

PC culture is over.

yeah, no diversity

*disgust*

Middle and right look almost stereotypically Jewish.

I looked them up: From left to right. Didn't find anything about faith for the first 2, but then again they are feminists and we know the ratio of kike feminists. And the last one doesn't even hide her jewry

Those aren't women.

I know, i'm an expert.

Even if we assumed that all this asinine bullshit they claim is true, none of those things require physically visiting the country. I'm going to go short a woman on tips at a bar tonight just because of the UN's gall.

Humans do not have a 'gender.' They have two sexes, which are not equal. That is called the science of biology.

>none of those things require physically visiting the country
Remember user, they're women. They don't think.

(((((Women)))))

If the united nations can't stop mgwebwe bonobo the UN peacekeeper from raping women in the congo with machetes how are they going to stop us from paying women exactly the same as men but not quite as much when you average several tens of millions of people

>they were horrified.
Not half as horrified as we were, I assure you

Far behind what? Germany and Sweden, who basically legalized rape?

Calm down. You should be angry at the reporter, not the analysts. Maybe they have fair points that could improve the country. It can be calmly without people screaming "PROBLEMATIC! LITERALLY SHAKING!"

"The country falls behind most others"

But not Saudi Arabia? then again, this is the huffifnton post we're talking about so..

>A muslim country has more women's rights than United States, according to feminists

>implying that women are equal or superior in any way

Sorry, sometimes I get ahead of myself. But I never get ahead of checking those digits.

Why did I laugh so much with this.

Cool, when are they going to send them to assess Saudi Arabia?

Only women can detect or comment upon sexism, just like only brown people can detect or comment upon racism.