How do I deal with not being white?

How do I deal with not being white?

All my life I thought I was white, but then my mom told me that I was half Irish. Then I realized that Irish =/= white.

According to Anglos, Swedes are swarthy.

Really makes you think huh

dont worry about it user,we all went through this phase in the redpill

Welcome to the club.

Just think, now you're no longer burdened with worrying over the extinction of the white race.

Why do people prefer the nigger head on the right?

>the irish, italian, spanish, slavic people aren't white meme
way to fall for jewish tricks lad

>That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth.

reminder if you aren't English nor NorthernGerman, you aren't considered white. shitskins and swarthies BTFO

you blend in and subvert the sasanach

Luckily a lot of iberians got replaced with visigoths

Not really, considering the majority of those Visigoths were murdered by other Visigoths while the remainder converted to Islam en masse. They were cucks and left a negligible footprint on the Iberian genotype.

Irish people are the most powerful race in the world.

You mean stormfront tricks.

>Hue Hue Irish are Potato Niggers
>Pure White Europeon
Pick one

>poorly-baited divide and conquer thread

Please, do explain by what historical mechanism Irish people became genetically non-white, you sad little kike.

no you are like the neanderthal, original europeans
dont worry
cro magnon/anglo niggers are the africans

>Please, do explain by what historical mechanism Irish people became genetically non-white, you sad little kike.
Ask the English. They're the ones who propagated this idea.

Yeah that meme is retarded as it left out the eternal anglos from the list

The English did it for political reasons. That in no way makes it correct.

I wasn't suggesting it is correct. I just find it funny that the same people who propagated these ideas (English, Germans, French, Americans) are now the ones acting like it never happened and trying to finger the Jews as the guilty party. The Jews had nothing to do with it, for once.

Funny bait though 10/10 but the whole meme was just an excuse for the english to genocide them

I agree. Jews had nothing to do with it in its genesis.

That doesn't mean OP isn't a white-dividing kike, though his extensive posting in the thread he created absolutely and incontrovertibly argues against it, surely.