Warren will defeat Donald Drumpf in 2020 and become the first woman president

Warren will defeat Donald Drumpf in 2020 and become the first woman president.

We are NOT going away, hicks.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/7003/heres-everything-you-need-know-about-elizabeth-aaron-bandler
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/06/29/politics/elizabeth-warren-native-american-pocahontas/index.html?client=safari
politico.com/story/2016/11/elizabeth-warren-donald-trump-work-together-231137
counterpunch.org/2016/03/04/elizabeth-warren-has-betrayed-the-cause/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>elizabeth warrne.jpg
>warrne

She's so far left, if the Democrats rally around her, great! That will be the nail in the coffin to that party... they simply don't understand what just happened in this election

a weird white female with an untrustable, fake demeanor already lost them the election

why do they expect it to work the second time?

Is she gonna be the legit nominee or are you going to put her up against another cuck candidate?

Hau will that be possible?

She'll be walking the trail of tears back to massachusetts after getting massacred by the white man

I don't know the whole I'm blank/48 percentage Indian might reflect badly for her if Trump closes all the tax loop holes.

Thats just Jeb in drag tho

you mean pocohantas

>What if we put Hillary Clinton on the ballot again, but this time 71 years old and further to the left?

CANNOT UNSEE

you cucks never learn do you

Please run that crazy bitch. She's more replant than Clinton by a long shot.

>white

Uhhh, excuse me?
She's Native American.
She benefited from affirmative action so there's no way she faked it.

warren wont be able to run in 4 years. shes old and will be senile by then. women have higher rates of oldtimerz than men

I honestly think the Democrats might run Bernie Sanders again. He's gonna be pretty much dead in 4 years though.

Pocahontas

No, moron, you don't understand. Being far-left on economics is fine, what's wrong is when you push identity politics, black lives matter, la raza, etc.

>first woman president

Ivanka Trump will become the first woman president after 8 years of Trump presidency.

She lost because she was considered a conservative by leftists.

This, she's even more unelectable than Hillary

Warren 2020

We are NOT going away hicks.

Everything you need to know about Elizabeth Warrens fake Native American Heritage-dailywire.com/news/7003/heres-everything-you-need-know-about-elizabeth-aaron-bandler

whatever you need to believe, lefty Sup Forums

*puts gun in mouth. pulls trigger.

And this is what infuriates me the most.

First it's a black man.
Then a woman.
Then a muslim.
Then a former convict.
Then a pedophile.
Then some radical, wacky fucktard.

>hicks
I love how the DNC lost 99% of rural counties and thinks continuing to shit on rural America will help them in 2020

lets just stop growing their food

Elizabeth Warren does not belong to any known American Indian tribe and would not qualify to be registered with one even if she did try. Again, she's using her fake minority status to advance her political career. google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/06/29/politics/elizabeth-warren-native-american-pocahontas/index.html?client=safari

Warren would lose even harder.

Democrat should chose a handicapped transgender crackhead blind black dwarf as president.

That's your prediction.

My prediction is that we will rise up and kill several hundred thousand of you library's in order to secede into a white ethno state.

For "Social Justice" the Democrat should chose a handicapped transgender crackhead blind black dwarf children as president

I would be behind this 100%.

See how they like starving.

>Baby boomers are dying out.
>More and more millennials will be taking their place as the stubborn generation who fucks up elections.
>Liberals are pissed that Trump is president and are going try to vote an anti-establishment liberal jack ass who doesn't know what the fuck he is doing just like conservatives did this year.
>Implying Kanye West won't be the 2020 President.
I hope Trump gets us nuked so we can die quickly.

>t. hicklib

I'll take a Drumpf over a Hussein Obama or Stein Shekelberg any day thanks commiecuck

this was foretold by the Simpsons 20 years ago.

No, it's a fact, if berniebros had voted for her, she would've won.

Oh yes you are going away, cucks.

You 2 are morons, Gore and Hillary lost because of the naderbros and berniebros who didn't think they were leftwing enough on economics.

This guy gets it.

LOL fingolians

>Stops growing food for city dwellers.
>No longer have city dweller money to pay for land to farm, oil to run machines or farm hands for labor.
>Loses everything after going bankrupt and has to move to city and go on welfare because the skills of being a farmer don't translate into any decent paying career and has to take a job at McDonalds.
>Realizes that job at McDonalds plus welfare isn't enough to support a family on.
>Votes for the same politician during re-election who bad mouthed you because he/she wants to raise welfare.
Being this stupid.
>This is sad even for Sup Forums standards.

Kanye is conservative though. Supported Trump and Ben Carson and hates BLM. Uncle Tom.

First it's a black man.
Then a woman.
Then a transgender.
Then a goat fucker muslim.
Then a former prisioner..
Then a pedophile.
Then ...

generation Z bitch

>hicks
I'm highly educated, live in a major metropolitan area, and probably make more money than you.

He's a populist, not a conservative.

I hate Warren so fucking much. Her smug ass, liberal arts education bullshit. She is such a fucking carpet bagger.

By that point, Trump will turn the economy around and begin making America Great Again.

He should also have been prepared to debate properly. At least better than before; as a big supporter of him, he should have prepared more for the debates. That's his biggest weakness.

>Drumpf
>hicks
You won't be able to insult your way to the Presidency. That's not gonna happen.

Don't you mean first native american presdient?

She's Hillary V2. She's shrill and annoying just like her. She'll never be President.

LOL The democrat party is over! You're a fucking sheep if you think otherwise. The shit show they put on in this election forced me 200% Republican. FUCK THE DEMOCRAT PLANTATION

Injun Wannabe

Should have ran her this year and you may have won you stupid twats.

>Supported Trump.
>Didn't vote for Trump.
No he said that shit so he raise controversy and could get in the tabloids.

>the gun-toting traditionalists didn't respond to our progressive tactics
>LET'S BE EVEN MORE PROGRESSIVE THAT'LL SHOW EM WHO'S BOSS

>JILL STEIN 2020
>BAN ALL ANIME
Fuck Leftists

A Fake Injun Wannabe

kekd and checked

Kek will it

Warren is 100% corrupt. She disowned Trump for being anti lobbyist, but not his policies.

>as a big supporter of him

[citation needed]
Warren has more credibility on being anti-bank than Trump has

Shame they didn't because of how much of an unlikeable corrupt whore she was.

So I know, let's nominate another unlikeable corrupt whore. That'll work.

incoming

Pocahontas Is based. Fought wallstreet and won reform - by herself. Only person in DNC with balls. She doesn't mind bantz either. Problem is that they can't afford to lose her. A run for president would leave a power vacuum.

Fine by me.

Personally I'm fine with Pocahantas but would prefer Sherrod Brown at the top of the ticket. Maybe Brown/Warren.

Yeah man, been riding his dick hard since I met him last year

No, they didn't like her because she was not left-wing enough. That's why they didn't like her. Left-wing economics is fine, the problem is pandering to blm, la raza, etc. hillary totally ignored the former for only the latter.

A Handicapped Black Fat Transgender Communist Bisexual Goatfucker Jewish Furry Fake Injun with PhD in Gender studies ...

would be a PERFECT President Nominee to represent the Democrat Party.

>Backs Clinton
Lost my respect. Just another political whore.

>Calls people sheep even though he fell for Sup Forums propaganda.
>Calls people cucks.
>Thinks Trump didn't just destroy the republican party.
Being this fucking stupid.

>meme feminazi that thinks shes a native american

desu mike obama has a better chance of becoming the first tranny president

First 100% Full Blooded Real Deal Native American President and FIRST WOMAN THE PROGRESS WILL BE OUT OF THIS WORLD!

Are you trying to jew me here.

Time for bed, milo.

>Elizabeth Warren
>not pushing identity politics

Yes. She is an establishment kike.

>Pocahontas

She's actually anti-establishment, well as much as cruz is, bernie wanted her to run, he only did, because she wouldn't.

Look, Elizabeth represents the working class. She has a long history of blue collar work. At one point she was a teacher! It doesn't get more blue collar than that!!!

the cucks in hampshire and main are blue, due to being brain dead. colorado is also perma blue due to a cloud of WEED DUDE LMAO
the rest looks good

Keep us posted, cock goblin.

>White people that think whites have any future in Democrat Party leadership ever again

Toppest of keks, boyo. Whites are done in the DNC. That is a full-time shitskin party now. All white leadership will be shouted and browbeated down under a hailstorm of racism accusations, Warren included.

In fact, you're a racist Hitler loving just for suggesting a white lady be the next Democrat nominee.

Actually it's a failure to capitalize on what people fear the most (this time it was immigration). When robots are scarier than bean boys the good ol' blue will shine through

Dude, you are insane. She's fine with all the kikes running everything as long as the nigs and spic get a lil sumtin sumtin. She's for gun control, anti-free speech and for taxing us all to death/

With zero effort, Trump got her to sperg out and type out like four paragraphs on twitter.

This was such an embarrassment that they never trotted her out again, even after touting her as "The Trump Killer."

You really think she can stand up against The Trump? Think again loser. Let her try.

>Kike peddler
>Liar
Oh yeah, she sounds gr8 m8.

Pocahontas will never be elected President. She's nuttier than a fruitcake.

Not if I give her small pox first.

NH, Maine, and Colorado went blue because a lot of the potential republican voters are of the libertarian assortment and Trump scares them because the media gaslit them into thinking he's an evil warlord maniac.

4 years of good decisions and rational actions will make the country realize the bullshit the media peddled in 2016 was nonsense.

politico.com/story/2016/11/elizabeth-warren-donald-trump-work-together-231137

then...

counterpunch.org/2016/03/04/elizabeth-warren-has-betrayed-the-cause/

She back Clinton instead of Bernie. That is as bad as being Clinton.

OK. Good luck with Warren.

Keep trying to fight against Kek.

you fucking retards are obsessed with candidates based solely on their skin color or content of their genitals. leftists are the most racist sexist pieces of shit in america. youd vote a murderer in if they had a vagina or a darker skin tone. you are the biggest retards on the planet! please abort all your babies and die ffs!

buuuttt you did get your as handed to you by a bunch of "hicks". glad we got that sorted.

As funny as that would be, I want to see Trump campaign against a man next time

The debates will be so much better