Aussie hate thread

aussie hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/33329191/pilbara-brawl-reveals-a-town-in-crisis/#page1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yea good on ya, yankie cunt

wtf i hate aussies now

fuck off

kek

go put some Vegemite on your neck yankie poof

Don't make me nuke this thread

How can anyone hate aussies?

damn it

Yeah, fkn straya, with its top notch bants, fit women, hilarious abos, and mates who stand by you. Fuck them.

Rolf Harris is a legit cunt though.

how can anyone not hate us ya flaming gallagh

yeah nah

Self loathing, you gotta be from Melbourne mayyyte

only we're allowed to hate them burger

...But I don't hate aussies

you sneaky pom dont you dare insult good old rolf harris he is a national hero especially now that he is considered by the British to be a convict

KEK HATES AMERICA, YOUR NATION IS GOING TO BE NUKED SOON

not today monkey

cmon now m8 thats a bit rude dont ya think?

Go loose a football game to germany

fuck you aussies are the best shitposters

fpbp

If you wan't to trigger auscucks just tell them how you're moving there.

ahem

Yeah no cunt I'll move there if I want and I'll vote in your elections. God save the Queen

Remind me why we hate Aussie land? Abos? Bogans? Kangaroos? Ayer Rock? Foster's?

go back to whatever thread you were ruining before you came here you syrup drinking snow nigger

"Two little boys had two little toys,
They both had a wooden arse"

Can you tell what it is yet, little girl?

you're welcome to join our protests for social justice m8

Vote One Nation friend!

Ha, is that how it works down there?

I just can't. Aussies are insanely bro-tier.

Hate us cus they ain't us.

D I G I T S
I
G
I
T
S

If you take the Union Jack of your flag I don't want anything to do with you cunts anymore

best worst shitposter

I fuckin hate Aussies, with their superior intelligence, excellent accents and excessively handsome men. Who could possibly compete?

You're women are bigger drunken whores than ours, even though your Jew to media outlet ratio is far less.

Got stories or are you flinging shit?

now THIS is a shitpost

Have you not seen an Aussie racetrack?

I don't want to tell my story, it's still makes me feel annoyed. Positive side is just speaking to one gets you laid. If you aren't Australian.

When did Aussies lose the title of best shitposters?

but to be fair "racing" isn't an institution here

people put on tacky hats and drink premix on the lawns, but it's the one day the racing clubs make money
it funds the tasteful events on for the rest of the year

I've been to races in the dessert where the horses don't even run in the same direction reliably, and people come in cow costumes

more like a rodeo?

There's plenty of trash at rodeos. There's plenty of trash at Nascar. Horse and dog track racing are different than "races in the desert". Different type of trash. People are people. Bla bla bla.

ew an aborigine

Jesus, those choices...

Its a hate thread, I can't be too fair ya know.

That's pretty much a rodeo though. Sounds like a barrel race mixed with maybe some bronc riding. It's got rural traditional value for people with a limited amount of brain cells and sun stroke.

I represent the rural, limited brain-cell part of australia

got second degree sunburn last week, climbed up a tree to get three sleeping chickens

life is pretty good you know

Holy fuck! Save us from the fucking monster!

A scrutineer probably interpreted your T or P as a 1 :^)

she's tried to paint herself white, that's whiteface. fkn cultural appropriation m8

That ballot is a shitpost. All those pet issue parties -including an actual party about pets' issues - and yet better internet infrastructure is not among them. Wow.

maybe he interpreted the large swastika I drew over the entire ballot form as a vote for the greens, who knows

cricket is gay

Wow, now that sounds comfy. Just the right mix of boring to create an imaginative person.

T. Oklahoman

Kek

Delet this

Fuck off and go shitpost somewhere else burger

That's not funny

you....you take that back!

I'm thinking about traveling for a while in the US, maybe work at some summer camps

found out last week arkansas was pronounced ar-con-saw

so how is that brexit thing you all voted for coming along?
Torrie cunts wouldn't give me a visa to work in bars over there
your airports are surreal, one immigration counter for white people (all 10 of them), and one line for africa/middle east that stretches halfway across arivals

It kinda is

Fucking stand up and take down canada

Whenever I see Michael Cheika speak I just want to bottle that dickhead

wtf i love swiss cheese now

Why is Cucksfailia so shit mates?

there is fuck all up with australia other than abos.

then y didnt u kill them all?
>aw fuck cunts, we killed most of them
>yeh mate its unethical to genocide their entire race
>lets just leave behind a few thousand and hope they mix with us

Ma boi andy

I waited until he was at the bathroom door then i took off my pants, and had on a hot little g-string on, and hopped into the bath and sunk into the corner in the bubbles, when i turned around and looked at dave he was rock hard, and looked away quikly when we made i contact, I said to him "are you hopping in" he smiled and slowly jumped in the spar bath, just to give u an idea its one of those triangle bathroom spa baths, when he jumped in our legs were floating and touching each other, I moved my hand and started giving david a foot massage, he let me put his foot on the top of my thigh and start rubbing his foot, then up the back of his calf.

i like aussies, refuse to hate them.

He put his head back and relaxed more as i rubbed his feet and legs up to his knees, then i made my move, i lent forward and as i started moving he put his head up, i moved was on my knees between his legs, and started kissing him straight away, it was like one big motion, i felt dave start kissing me back, we made out hardcore in the corner of the spa bath, i could feel his hard cock on my belly when i was kissing him while i was in-between his legs in the corner of the spa, i grabbed the top of daves boxes and pulled then off, he moved his body to make it easier, i felt him pull my gstring off, after making out naked all over the spa bath and feeling each other up for 20 - 30 minutes, we hopped out because we noticed out fingers were wrinkly, we dried each other off and i told david to wait on his bed.

fuck off seppo cunt eat shit you rubbish wanker

stay cranky and jelly of our awesome crimson land
also

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

COOBER PEDY
O
O
B
E
R

P
E
D
Y

>pommy kunt
>moving to australia

I give you three weeks before you can't hack it.

That's cool. I'm a North Western yank inna woods, making Seattle hippies uncomfortable, do local sporting events like axe throwing, musket shooting, things of that nature. Snows coming, got the wood pile stacked. Life is good here.

I'm rural as well, stop shutting me down.

Vast majority of aussies are good lads in my experience

What the hell is this shit?

(((Squish)))

shitposting 101 you seppo poofter

now go catch a coconut cat and set it on a rat that smells that coconut cat dont like rats that cant smell coconut alright cunt?

Fuck your sun and fuck your year in and year out chart topping living standards.

hahahaha get rekt pommie

DAILY REMINDER TO ALL COBBERS

BUSHFIRE SEASON IS COMING UP

BE PREPARED. MAKE A PLAN. SURVIVE.

See that was totally written in english, but english for fucking space aliens, and I have no fucking idea what any of that means. Seppo poofter your face.

stop being a bodgy drongo you dropkick wanker
just learn to read you poofter cunt
fuarkin seppo dunny rats

ill show you a spider you seppo wanka

>not liking spiders
Get a load of this poof.

Its those fucking birds again.

We have nothing against you Americans, you just need to get over yourselves so we can work together for the good of the Western World.

So is losing world wars.

au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/33329191/pilbara-brawl-reveals-a-town-in-crisis/#page1

Good footage of boongs bashing each other

I ran off to my room and grabbed my bottle of lubricant, and my little vibrating dildo i use to loosen myself up, i walk back into davids room naked holding a dildo in one hand and lube in the other, Right before i lied on top of him he said i cant beleive im doing this, I told him to believe it, then i lied on top of him, and we kissed for a bit then i laid back on the pillows, and made david watch as i loosened myself up, and after the dildo went in with ease, i gave it to dave and he started to use the dildo on me, and it didn't take long before he threw that dildo to the side and said he wanted to fuck me, so I told him to lie back, and i hopped on top of him with my legs spread, and put hit hard cock between my slippery asscheeks.

Nice one, poo.

FUCKIN SAVAGE

checks out shitskin currymuncher

now go find a street to shit in