When will the cultural guilt of Germany finally go away?

When will the cultural guilt of Germany finally go away?

When it's 100% islamized, so in around 5-7 years.

Not soon enough.
One of my roommates is German and it's legitimately sad how he seems to be ashamed of being part of the unquestionably best group of people in Europe.

>be anglo (amerifat/britbong)
>refuse german diplomacy
>fight against aryan people
>support commies (slavs/jews)
>fuck up the worl

IT WAS
>dA j00s
WE DINDU NUFFIN

When Jews forgive Germany for the holocaust

Why is the Polish eagle underneath "German Pride"? Shouldn't it be a star and crescent?

When Germans are completely replaced with Turks, Albanians and Africans. They're nationalistic.

>you can't forgive someone for something what never habbened
the jew exposing the jew

No, fuck the Germs, we will conquer their country for Allah.

In the name of allah we will kill the Germs and inseminate there wifes and daughters!
الله أَكْبَر!

baitposting this bad

Ein (Inshallah) für dich, mein Freund.

Yes my fellow أخّ the Kāfir stands no chance.
Fuck off Germs, you know you stand no chance.

Hopefully never or they'll go full autism again.
It's better this way.

When the Fuhrer's spirit rises from the grave.

إن شاء الله
نقتل الألمانية!

I don't need to stand to fuck up some 1.10 metre turk manlet like you.

When we glass them in 2019. Check 'em.

You dont have to, we will quietly breed your people away, just like you admitted.

>quietly
If only. You don't even know the meaning of the word 'quiet', you noisy motherfuckers.

>traces family back to 1943
>german pride

>denying holocaust
the BND is on their way m8

They never will. (((They))) have successfully brainwashed germans into thinking they have to be ashamed of their past. My grandfather fought with the nazis, and i'm probably more proud of german history than most germans, which is pretty insane and just sad.

I believe in the political pendulum, every movement of the political opinion which doesn´t come from the people itself will inevitably lead to a counter-movement to right this wrong.

Germany went from being full-on fascist to being liberal central, and the thing is that right now things are still moving into that direction. Thanks to our glorious representative democracy lacking referendums it´s going to be like that for quite some time, until literally every second german wants to hang refugees from trees and unapologeticaly advocates for it.

Frankly, I can´t imagine my fellow germans ever doing that. But I also didn´t believe that the bongs actually have the balls to vote for Brexit, and that the Burgers would vote Trump. It gives me hope, but also uncertainty, for when the largest national economy of europe commits itself to removing kebab, you´re gonna see some serious shit.

IV Reich when?

Sorry I'm not allowed to have an opinion here :)

You mean the first German Caliphate you dumb fuck.
Fuck off, there will never be a movement you germs wont be existing for long.

Well, the office Merkel takes orders from is going to be held by Trump come January. So soon I hope.

i've never seen a Maasmänchen before

Looks like you came to the wrong neighbourhood

we'll help you like you did for us, just wait while we found a new Pinochet

for what?
Germany literally did nothing wrong

>not blowing up the shitty british island

>not drowning the cunts at Dunkirk