The Truman show

Sup Forums, how are you sure that you don't live in a Truman show like society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7kgMRf9Zr0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoo_hypothesis
youtube.com/watch?v=chYkhlCon6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That your life isn't just a huge show?

Because it would be so boring and have such low viewership that it would surely have been cancelled by now

>Episode 10648
>user jacks off and goes back to bed

>implying that Sup Forums is not the truman show

Pray that this is the Truman Show and there is a way out of it

Pray

....true. *sigh*

Because I visit Sup Forums, the fuckers who ruin everything. Wouldn't my life as a true reality star sensation be spoiled long ago?

Wouldn't I get a whisper in a game telling me that? Wouldn't I receive discounts and more shit from family so sponsors could get their names out there? Wouldn't people be itching to watch my video game streams?

If I am living the Truman show, sorry world, it's fucking boring, and you're not trying.

Nobody wants to watch a NEET jerk off and his pee jugs all day.

>Sup Forums, how are you sure that you don't live in a Truman show like society?

We do, it's called the NSA+national security letters+the Obama Administration oppressing white people+GCHQ+Mossad+poor computer and smartphone default security.

See? This guy get's it.

>>he says as he posts on a globe spanning system where massive black structures without windows in the desert of nevada record everything he sees, does, and says, and supercomputers analyze minutiae of data that predict your next motions and create a perfect, comprehensive picture of your life and mind, and all the data and information and interactions that reach you electronically are preselected to guide you on the course that the all seeing eye wants for you, and everyone and everything you meet in person as well emenates from the same supernal super-wisdom that occultists have perfected for centuries, or millenia, to create reality as they see fit, possibly while being in communication with macrobial entities that exist in scales of time and dimension beyond our comprehension, while we can remember nothing from before our birth but the impulses we are born containing until the death past which we can not see or receive information from beyond.

>Watched Truman Show yesterday
>Just finished WestWorld
>This thread pops up

Wat

really makes you thonk

youtube.com/watch?v=e7kgMRf9Zr0

the cracks are beginning to show, huh? welcome to the panopticon.

Who are you and what do you want with me?

I have been beyond the edge

Wouldn't matter if it was a simulation, wouldn't matter if it wasn't.

>Wake up
>Cook/eat breakfast
>Play vidya for an hour
>Watch news
>Walk to work
>Drive around fixing appliances
>Get lunch for self and pencil-pushers
>Drive around fixing appliances
>Hitch a ride home with the bossman, buy beer along the way
>Cook dinner for self and infirm father
>Eat dinner watching news
>Shitpost on a Norwegian narrative scrimshaw forum
>Get dad hauled into bed when he's too drunk to stay awake
>Play vidya until drunk enough to sleep
>Masturbate
>Sleep
This show is repetitive as shit, but the middle of every episode is always original.

Because Clinton was defeated.

what could you POSSIBLY offer ME? i'm just doing my job lol

Im not. But fuck it either way.

This. What kind of a fucking retard would watch me sit in my chair 16 hours every day.

What if Hillary Clinton won and the media and Trump are just fucking with us because they dont want a civil war?

you'd be surprised the kind of time that some beings have on their hands.

Fuck, I hope that I live in a Truman-like show. Then I could blame my life on producers instead of myself.

It must be PG rated, cause i'm not getting laid

My life is too boring for that to be the case desu senpai.

isn't that what people have always done?

because people would rather watch paint dry than my shitty life

>oh he's jerking off and shitposting again, hope he cries himself to sleep next

If the earth had a radius of just 1 meter

the arc length from the equator to the pyramid at giza

is exactly one egyptian cubit

the chordal distance form giza to north pole

is exactly one meter

dont let them tell you whats arbitrary and what is objective

Would have been canceled when I found out I was colorblind as a child and my dream of being a commercial pilot was shattered. No one wants to watch a highschool dropout pothead play cod zombies for 6 hours straight and then drift in and out of sleep all day

kek

Note to producers: the minority characters are unpopular, please eliminate

just wait until your dad is dead and you don't work. more time for drinking, gaming, and sleeping

kek't 2bh

It makes a lot more sense that people are stupid.

only canadian post that ever made me laugh

you know that educating people destined for lives of routine labor is cruel and abusive, right?

the bulk of the gold is long gone, what else is there to do

In order to fully live, you must work. In order to make your life worthy of note, work hard. Either be known as the man that never stopped or working or the man that worked for most of his life and became a billionaire 1 year before he died.

if we did i would figure they would have changed the channel already. desu my life is pretty boring. unless they like a guy browsing the internet for 5 hours

we live in a truman show like universe. the answer to the Fermi Paradox is the Zoo Hypothesis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoo_hypothesis

ZH is real. We're being observed from conception to funeral rites. Angels/demons are aliens, and some of them look indistinguishable from humans, and of those aliens, many are high ranking members of government. There are ways to reveal the alien presence, but humanity is being steered away from reaching those methods.

Say hi to our alien overlords.

>What kind of a fucking retard would watch me sit in my chair 16 hours every day.
another retard sitting in THEIR chair watching YOU for 16 hours a day

This could be an endless cycle of retards sitting on their chairs watching each other.

>but humanity is being steered away from reaching those methods
will kek show us the way?

If I didn't work, and couldn't get another job, I really would just kill myself.
Fixing machines for people is better than vidya for me.

it will happen. like Prometheus/Lucifer going against the will of the Others and giving mankind fire/enlightenment, another will rise and show us the way

one theory is that several super-advanced civilizations have been at war for a very long time. these civilizations have technology that can manipulate "the soul". (when you die, you just respawn at a federal center, and are issued an updated copy of your drivers license). so if you destroy an enemy fleet, and you don't snare the souls and keep them somewhere, they just go back to their city and return to the fight.

so they take a planet and surround it with devices that can screen souls upon death, put you through a series of implants and indoctrinations, and send you right back down to the planet to find another body there.

basically, earth is a POW camp, or, earth is a virtualized prison planet where the wardens carefully maintain things to prevent any soul from getting enough horsepower to break the walls and wander back off into the galaxy at large.

so they can refresh to save states etc if a nuclear war happens, simply because they can't re-process that many people back into the system at once, they alter history to have a proper population size, etc.

We very obviously do live in such a manufactured reality, to a great extent if not completely.

YOU are...

Part of / like a.ka similar

Not the same as the Truman show

We are all fragments

Better than my life.

>wake up
>eat breakfast while driving
>drive some more
>keep driving
>Get free time on the weekend.
>Park vehicle down by the river
>Shitpost on Sup Forums
>Fap
>Watch anime
>Repeat.

This is the kind of shit people worry about when their lives are woefully unimportant.

>wake up
>eat breakfast while driving
>drive some more
>keep driving
>Get free time on the weekend.
>Park vehicle down by the river
>watch this fag, wake up, eat breakfast while driving, drive some more, keep driving, Get free time on the weekend, Park vehicle down by the river, Shitpost on Sup Forums, Fap, Watch anime, Repeat.
>Fap
>Watch anime
>Repeat.

lel

and don't start talking about the city cameras and how they catch up on patterns

Kek.

one can only imagine.

We do, literally, except ours looks more like a war zone.

Considering they let me get away with rape and murder?
Seems to be an alright deal.

aww. miss my dad

embrace kek you faggort

When I was a kid, every time I jerked off I would get super anxious that this was the case, fucked me up for ages

youtube.com/watch?v=chYkhlCon6E

give me money and in return ill give you less money, sounds fair, uh?

whats the catch?

i aprove this message.

Honestly, who cares?
and I do think it's possible, too many "coincidences" in my life to be accidents.