Question Session

Hello Sup Forums. Back for another question session.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arius
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Somehow, I doubt that.

What's next for Director Comey?

Serious Question: Is Soros Planting Evidence of Russian Hacks to Destroy the Election Results?

Which one are you?
Are you the secret society one?

Timestamp or GTFO

just how much is Pizzagate shaking up things in the establishment right now?

Rp

Does Ivanka have problems with wetting herself?
Are you Obama?

Whether and how many to prosecute has not been decided yet, so Comey's role is still up in the air. Comey/FBI are in a holding pattern just like Wikileaks.

Do you want to take down the US government?

LARP LARP LARP

The results were rigged towards Clinton, not against her. His margin of victory was actually much wider. The Soros type crowd is just stirring the pot knowing that only headlines are read and the details to follow will be ignored and forgotten.

It is a major problem for them. They use to find their blackmail networks comforting in a way as they all knew that they were safe from each other and failed to take outside threats seriously. Now they are starting to perceive the noose around their neck.

I know but that doesn't answer my question. They've been preconditioning everyone with this RUSSIAN HACKERS RUSSIAN HACKERS shit even lately with CNN's 'There's no evidence AT THIS TIME' of RUSSIAN HACKS...so if Soros did manage to plant that evidence he'd basically throw the results into chaos, Right?

So while you're talking about the lie, I'm talking about the lie about the lie.

The faction controlling it, yes.

Answer this fucking question nigga

(1) Speaking of which what's Obama's position on all this. He seems to be almost Pro-Trump, if I can say that. He really hates Hillary. I can tell...just based on his actions etc.
(2) What was Trump's meaning when he said that Obama has One big fear and to Ask HIm if people wanted to know the answer to that. What's the fear?

>Hey guys I'm a political insider! You can tell because I put it in the name field!
Whatever dude, but just for kicks
>What's going on in those closed door meetings Trump has been having with certain establishment figures? Are they trying to threaten him to do as he's told? Are they trying to work together?

Well hello there. Its me again. the same user that shared with you the Rothschild and Warburg links and the one who was asking questions at the end of the last thread.

I would like to first apologize with regards to the last thread. I had been reading something prior to that thread that confused me. An AC article entitled the "Jesus Myth". It appears it was intended to showcase a high level deception story that is circulated within insider circles. I should have paid greater attention to the header. It made it seem like Jesus was working with the Davidic family to restore their dominance of Jerusalem and that Jesus was nothing more than an archon of the demiurge. It flipped the entire story on its head.

Based on what you were saying before, was Jesus a member of your Group? Would that make David the conspirator alongside the family and the Disciples mere symbolic representations of the archons of the Demiurge?

What's the plan after you remove (((those who've been in power)))?

This has more to do with undermining Russia and nationalism than it does the 2016 election. Russophobia was put squarely on the agenda years ago if you recall Romney's last campaign.

Did you have to grind to reach the level you are at? Or did you just pay money to some chinese fuckers who reached that level for you?

I'm not aware of anyone using the High Level Insider monicker other than me. Are there copycats now?

What the fuck. You guys are gnostics? Fuck this evil shit.

You had mentioned before that the Elites believe they are the rightful descended of the Davidic line.

Can you tell me exactly how old their order actually is?

I have examining what certain climactic points throughout history that indicate the doing of these families.

Such points would include:

> Glorious Revolution of Britain
> Dutch Empire (special emphasis on East Dutch India Trading Company)
> Republic of Venice
> Switch of Leadership around the time of the coming of the Flavian Dynasty.

Were Herod Agrippa and Herod Agrippa II members of this order?

Obama, Hillary, and Trump all have good relations.

I'm not sure what quote you are referencing, although Trump is well aware that Obama is Osama.

They needed to know that the boat wasn't being rocked but to keep acting like it was.

Hahah. What? Obama=Osama Bin Laden? Get the fuck out of here hahah. :D

I lost it.

Nice LARPing faggot

>Now they are starting to perceive the noose around their neck.

Good. they should.

I have a few more history based questions and then I am going to switch to other topics.

The is still much confusion with regards to the period of history spanning from 300 CE to 400 CE. I still do not fully understand the entire picture of how Rome fell as most of this time is a major clusterfuck.

Take for example the following excerpt:

> It is said, that weakened by illness, Diocletian (the Roman Emperor who ruled from 284 to 305 AD), RETIRED and left his palace on the Dalmatian coast to go tend to his VEGETABLE GARDENS!

I don't know about you but that sounds like complete bullshit to me. Why would an Augustus Caesar quit his job to be a farmer?

Can you tell me what happened to Diocletian? Is there a conspiracy here somewhere and history has been re-written?

I read your 6 whole previous threads. You didn't offer any single new bit of "insider" insight.

I feel you aren't lying about part of some very high level group toigh ,but clearly are exaggerating your power and position on the global power hierarchy,
3000 old "secret" non-satanic "Good Guy" group , give me a break.

Yea that's what everyone's lower level member thinks, being at the top and good guys , while being completely in the dark what the higher ups ar doing nor who the leaders really are. Thats how you secretive satanic shits that think they are the puppeteers of the world, "guiding "the cattle , operate

Was Arius a member of your group?

Answer this OP

Do you have any opinion on steve pieczenik? Is Julian Assange alive and is WL comprised? Will we see the 33K Clinton emails?

I ask this because you said last time that Islam was the creation of your group and was intended to combat the Growing Romanized version of Christianity.

By my research Islam truly begins with the Arian heresy. This would then mean that Arius was most likely a member of your group and that you were actively trying to break apart the empire.

Am I understanding correctly?

Jesus was one of us, yes.

As to the bloodlines, it is symbolic. The merger of the house of Judah and Levi through Mary and Joseph represent worldly and spiritual power combining and therefore the common thread that has been presented throughout here: the acquisition of agency and use of it for good.

IMPORTANT QUESTION
Why should we trust you?

We have a wide variety of ambitions that have been stated in past threads. There is no "end point" goal. We strive for continual advancement, a more enlightened, wealthy, healthy, happy mankind. Feel free to ask specifics.

Yes. No.

How 'High Level' are you? Is anyone above you? Can you have anyone you want killed if you feel like it?

The following question is not that important but I am still slightly curious.

The Warburg and Rothschild thread indicate that the elites learn and speak some weird form of Aramaic.

I thought this was particularly significant last time since language and its respective metaphors would be absolutely key in shaping the consciousness and thought process of youth.

Can you tell me what that language is or is there no word for it?

The central dogma that we oppose, the willful concealing of knowledge, specifically that of consciousness and agency, has been the main tenet of an order that has persisted although not always robustly for about 4000 years. Much of the ideology beyond this has shifted throughout the ages as well as prominent families within the order. Agrippa was a member as were most rulers for some time prior and since.

Does your group protect specific knowledge about the dimensions beyond that of Time?

How does a person discover the necessary guidance?

Have you heard about a documentary called "Zeitgeist"?

You are largely observing the same game that is played by switching between red and blue presidents today. Imagine coming across the TL;DR of presidential politics 2008-2016 a thousand years from now. Racist country elects black dude followed by guy who questions whether he was even legally allowed to run. Huh?

These sorts of things are, as you have noted, dead giveaways of the old order in the midst of chaos and attempting to control an unruly population.

I'm not familiar with him.
Christianity itself was our primary attack on the empire. We work primarily through ideas that are compelling enough to spread on their own merit, what you might call meme magic.

So wait, was he thrown out by an internal force then?

I am trying to understand this time period primarily to understand how Christianity came into the fold and spread so rapidly. It appears your group has its fingerprints all over this aspect of history.

You should never do that blindly.

Is there a name for the procedure to cure a gut infection as described in ? I'd like to read more about it.

>I'm not familiar with him.

Arius.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arius

Arius (Berber: Aryus; Ancient Greek: Ἄρειος, AD 250 or 256–336) was a Christian presbyter and ascetic of Berber origin,[1] and priest in Alexandria, Egypt, of the church of the Baucalis

is it gay to pound a guys ass but think of a girl while doing it?

I don't have a boss, although I do have peers.

Yes.

quick backstory on this whole insider business.

Was the Pyramid intended to be some form of Harmonic Oscillator intended solely to increase the coherence of members inside its perimeter?

>We strive for continual advancement, a more enlightened, wealthy, healthy, happy mankind
So, given you or your organization, what exactly do you feel is the best way forward towards the goal of a better humanity? Any particular course of action governments and individuals should work to do to help speed things along?

Since no one else has asked it yet: what the fuck is Jill Stein doing with her recount silliness?

Wouldn't that be bisexual?

How would one get to your level of power?

Pieczenik's talks have a lot more significance than what appears on the surface. There are major changes afoot in the world and these are the sort of channels that negotiations go through between parties not necessarily willing to meet face to face.

Assange is alive (as I said previously this week, and he gave an interview since then) but Wikileaks has always been a CIA baby.

No decision has been made on the Clinton saga yet.

>Hurr durr secret knowledge, preserving unlimited knowledge
Translation: Occult fucks dealing in horrible shit

You sound like a fucking low level romantic thinking you are the good boys in this fight, just repeating back your handlers told you
>We created the US revolution, Christianity and Islam.
Haha no.
Of course your handlers tell you you are literally gods creating the world but you are little manipulator and disruptors of some states at best.

But you actually believe in the shit you tell
Not surprising considering you were bought into this satanic cult at boyhood and have probably DID.

Is the following a medallion that was once used by members of your organization?

If not who used it? It was something that was posted by some French user that was working for the families in those other threads.

The design makes it seem like something followers of Simon Magus would have used.

are you jewish

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Just an old language with personal touches - grammar rule changes, inversions of meanings, and so on, to make it counterintuitive to the uninitiated.

Prove you're a high level insider, I'm sure if you're a high level insider you're also high IQ so you can provide us with something we can confirm or something rare.

Yeah what do you get out of it? You fuck us over and you will be swinging from your neck too

No.

Yes. Not impressed.

Also, this was posted as well. Modified version of Chi Rho.

Both of these if I am not mistaken signify a balanced and enlightened individual or do they have multiple meanings and interpretations as well?

Is there a name for the procedure to cure a gut infection as described in (Cross-thread)? I'd like to read more about it.

headlines are amazing

I asked if you knew about "Zeitgeist" OP because in the second film, called "Addendum" - the second half of the movie explains ways we can humanely and realistically 'Move Forward'.

Bettering ourselves, bettering humanity.

Is "the betterment of Humankind" on your Agenda?

>only headlines are read

sad, but true

Body detoxification perhaps, although I hope you are either seeing a doctor or competent enough to be restricting your googling to something like ncbi.

I'm doubtful it is you, but welcome back bud.
Got a couple of questions if you have the time:
1. Is there an ulterior motive behind the recount?
2. Is pizza gate just a huge reach or are we onto something with the Moloch cult angle?
3. How do your colleagues feel about the kek worship that goes on here?
4. Can you give us some info on how deep Soros's roots are inside our party system?
5. Lastly, how the fuck did Trump win when the opposition had globalist support?
I hope you stay safe man, the QnAs y'all do on here gives us a great reassurance sometimes.

Ok, I think I have asked enough History based questions. I am going to switch things up.

=================

You had mentioned in the past that some paradoxes appear to be unsolvable because of incorrect assumptions.

With that spirit, is the number zero really nothing or just everything cleverly disguised as nothing? If one could rethink the number zero in a new context then that would resolve a lot of problems / paradoxes, no?

==================

>Not impressed
Oh?

no

Not solely.

Any chance of one of the pedos blowing the cover off before its further pried off by investigation

Its gross finding out its nothing but Gilles de Rais' running things

If one were to join your group, would they first be identified and approached by the group? How does it happen?

Can you tell me the significance of this picture? Why is the Lorenz system so important?

Is the other aspect of the Pyramids to simply encode information of the planet? I remember something about it encoding the circumference of the earth and other things of that nature.

Some questions below from the last thread that you didn't get a chance to answer.

> What is Hypatia's cube?

Also.

> Do you have a mathematically precise definition of Good and Evil?

Looks familiar

We primarily focus on freeing information and promoting cooperation as rational self-interested behavior. This has far ranging consequences from consciousness itself to the methodology that allowed an emergent majority middle class in America.

I was inferring that the
>Most obesity is driven by a gut infection that can be cured
bit was not common knowledge and that mainstream medicine would not correctly diagnose a fat person as having a gut infection, therefore seeing a regular doctor would be a waste of time. Is that correct?

Either way, fasting for a few days seems pretty low risk.

Self-promotion that is prodded along by higher forces because it serves other purposes.

Acquire agency

Are all races created equal? Does Hell exist? Does Heaven exist?

Are you familiar with a guy called Donald Hoffman? He is a professor of Cognitive Science at University of California who is taking the unique approach of thinking about consciousnesses as being fundamental to everything.

With this train of thought he is attempting to create a mathematically precise theory of consciousness and from there expanding his theory to derive all of the equations of the known laws of physics.

What do you think of this particular approach?

How fucked are we?

> (((Democrats))) have a full rage-boner due to Republicans in power
> (((Central bankers))) cause a currency crisis to crash the economy just after Trump takes office.
> (((Mass media))) blames Trump for the disaster
> (((False flag attacks))) cause mass outrage against Syria/Russia.
> Trump's MEME MAGIC cannot fight multiple false-flag attacks
> China has a nigger-tier rage-boner due to the USA devaluing their foreign investments by 75% due to the (((dollar collapse)))
> USA gets attacked by China and Russia simultaneously
> Most Americans refuse to fight another (((banker war)))
> American (((elite))) panic, fire ze missiles!
> Russia and China retaliate by launching all their shit too.
> My NEET cave gets irradiated
> I die painfully of radiation poisoning in a pool of piss, pus, and spilled Mountain Dew

tl;dr: how long 'til the dollar collapses and the nukes drop?

I want to know the answers to these questions!

>Looks familiar

Really? How so? Do you know where it is from? Its definitely not the standard Chi Rho.

So who are the good guys? Is there anyway that a patriotic normal American can serve in the government, FBI/CIA/DOD etc. without having to be involved with pizza gate creeps?

No. The symbology here is quite contrary to our beliefs.

>implying that wouldn't be a good thing
Super mutants destroy all humans

>"Hey goys I'm a Washington insider, AMA"
>No evidence to prove so
Come on dude

We believe that the organizing principles and ambitions of the old order are not only wrong but unsustainable. It needs to be overthrown not only for your own good, but ours and theirs as well.

Really? Can you expand further upon this? What exactly makes it contrary to your beliefs?

Are the two swords going through the skull intended to highlight a removal of agency? Please help me understand.

The sun and the moon seem pretty straight forward (i.e. Male / female aspects of the brain or [left / right]) with the pineal gland represented at the center by the cross. Is this accurate or did I miss the mark completely?

What is Kek?