You're not white and you'll never be

>You're not white and you'll never be
>No matter how redpilled you think you are you'll always be part of the problem

Makes me sad sometimes, I like you guys and agree with a lot of what you say but at the end of the day a nigger's a nigger. I do what I can to not be a cancer to your country, but my skin color stays the same

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Join the Catholic Church.

You're an idiot

don't be a nigger, get a job, speak proper english, assimilate like a normal person and nobody would care.

Hey op

At least you're not a woman

Also be happy you're smart enough to realise what the world really is like. You will do good in life just stop caring about what other people think and think twice remember to keep your head up

What the fuck, don't let people here make you feel bad. Seize what is useful but keep your pride. Behind those flags there are a bunch of losers

So make a difference within your community.
MLK knew he was aa redpilled nigger and used its power.

>people post bait threads
>even on Sup Forums

I can't escape this nightmare.

I kinda feel bad for redpilled nogs. To realize that you are a statistical outlier, that your kids will likely regress to the mean no matter what you do, to have no country which you can point to as a success for your people...

Yeah, it's a good thing you aren't also a woman. At least you have memes

I wish it was bait

MAGA, Black Man. MAGA

Enough of the self loathing, faggot.

Are you black or are you a nigger?
Don't ever let anybody tell you that you're part of the problem if you're a responsible and contributing citizen.

I'm a black man but I don't subscribe to the philosophy that whites owe me, I'm a victim, or I'm lesser than.

Hold your head, user.

>tfw redpilled spic
is there a worse feel?

John Wayne said "I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility."

Black people are not the problem. Black people acting like niggers and not like decent human beings is. Don't feel bad, just make shit better by being an example of a respectable black person. If someone calls you an uncle Tom, they are just ingorant niggers.

Praise kek hard enough and you may very well get your wish

Kanye?

There's nothing wrong with smart redpilled blacks from the west going back to Africa and making your country great.

you are not white and never will be
now is your chance to make your own race as great as the white's
get an education, get a job, raise a family and don't let your children become niggers.
make your race as great as the whites.

now go, black man, make your race prosper and ascend into 1st world hood

Thanks famalam.

Being redpilled would mean you would embrace black nationalism.

>is there a worse feel?
being a leaf

At least your race will exist in the future

Blond hair, blue eyes and white skin are not that important, user. It truly means nothing. Just be a good person and as a general rule you probably shouldn't feel bad because of what random people on a Vietnamese knitting forum think.

GO BACK TO AFICA YOU DRAMA QUEEN ATTNETION WHORING SPEAR CHUCKER

Inb4 nu/pol/ MUH nogger no equal blak man durr

>hispanic
>race
?¿?¿?¿

Just don't behave like a nigger savage, don't chimp out, don't play knockout game, don't rob and steal, and everything will be ok..

>tfw this post was written by a jew and no big will ever be this self aware

>go to rk9
>the an hero

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Being a nigger has always been an attitude desu senpai. I know white niggers and asian niggers too. It's basically just the black word for white trash.

what causes this to happen to basketball americans? Is it avoidable, she doesn't have any on her face, so it seems she is doing something to halt or slow the transformation.

So its just alternating between nigger muslim and jew pleapasta. Okey dokey

Don't worry about "white" and "black". that's a dichotomy that's been oversold in America. Instead, look to overcome that weird self-loathing that is so prevalent among American blacks, and help a new generation find meaning and purpose. Be a leader. If you're not a leader, then be an inspiration.

Or you can live in spite of white people and make them seethe at every given opportunity because it's SO fucking easy. Nothing pisses off a white person more than a non-white being successful.

>it's another Sup Forums fellates a non-shitty nigger episode

He is shitty though. Low self-esteem is beta af.

why dont you want to make africa great? MAG

The culture issues of the black community can't be owned by one person. You are also welcome to join in on the shit talking about the lack of decency and civility in black neighborhoods. Being black is mostly a mindset of ensnaring yourself in a deterministic shit hole, blaming everyone else for your issues, waiting for someone else to solve your problems, and feeding off the social decay of your community. As long as you don't fit in that box, you aren't a black person in my opinion.

Look into Jonathan Haidt. It's not really about race, it's about culture.

Statistics exist for groups but everyone is an individual. You can be an exception

i'd tap it once for the novelty

That's not true. I'm genuinely happy to see niggers getting jobs and being successful in life instead of shooting people in the face and smoking crack for a living. I actually care about my community.

At least black people have each others' back.

I think whites (liberals) will sell out other whites for any slight offense to a minority quicker than they'll get their first abortion.

you coal burning piece of trash, GET OUT OF HERE

you're not one of us, all niggers must be obliterated

I get sad about that too sometimes but then I fuck a white or latina and I feel that much better.

What's wrong with getting abortions?

it's not hurting anyone why do you care

african blacks hate western blacks

Do this
but not this

why should blacks go back to Africa when their ancestors built America into the first world empire it is now

hell even a black man created the first lightbulb, they deserve to b here

I'm just saying, they love abortions, almost as much as they love fucking over other whites. It's a mental illness to favor the out group over your own tribe.

I'm literally shaking right now

You aint a nigger unless you act like one

>tfw spic version of OP

I mean sure i can do my own thing and keep on walking but at the end of the day you will look at me and assume i'm not redpilled and think i suck up welfare when i do none of that

least you'll sing the beaner wetback song to me, find that one funny

At least you dont live in mexico

shut up you filthy Canuck

keep taking in filthy refugees that dilutes the gene pool

Any decent person with an IQ above 100 won't assume badly of a stranger who presents himself properly, regardless of race.

this if youre being unironic
this if you are being ironic because these are the replies you're looking for

being a redpilled half spic mixfag
>tfw

Don't feel bad friend

It's possible to be black without being a nigger. Just try to improve the world for the better, and have kids with a woman from your race, and you will be welcome

well, mexicans aren't treated as bad as blacks here

the totem pole here is: whites > asians > latinos > middle-easterns > blacks

you're fine amigo, nomas estudias y haces tu trabajo y vas hacer bien en el nacion como Michael Pena y Marco Rubio y Jorge Garcia

Don't get down on yourself, user. Just start reading a King James Bible (the only non-tainted Bible) and live a righteous life. Religious beliefs far outrank racial nitpicking. We are all brothers in our Lord Christ Jesus.

>We are all brothers in our Lord Christ Jesus.

>Not believing in Lord kek.

Shameful

>the totem pole here is: whites > asians > latinos > middle-easterns > blacks
You forgot Jews pretending to be white at the top.

the Israeli God isn't real

the bible is a shit book that has worse mythology than nordic

theres a big difference between black folks and niggers, you know that OP. niggering is a set of character traits, niggers come in all colors. Sup Forums judges by character not the color of skin, anybody claiming otherwise is a stormfag or LARPing.

i'm not mexican, i'm a mestizo spain/el Salvador mix

i don't look brown like an indian but everytime i travel across the US i always get so nervous when i dine in at an all white community, but hey

I agree

>MLK
>redpilled
Kys

As a middle easterner I think we are treated worse than black people are in USA. At least the last time I was there being called a dunecoon in las vegas indicated as much

ive only ever been jumped and attacked by all the other races, never blacks for the record. for some reason lately blacks don't like me but they were nice to me in the 90's, its the shit going on lately i think. should judge by character of the person and your own personal experiences not by meme

one of my best friends is black, he's super chill and I like him more than most white people, he's from Kentucky, we met in guam, race does not matter, its your actions that define you

Other people get vitiligo too, it's just not as noticeable. And they probably have much greater success hiding it on the face with makeup.

Who cares guy? The farthest of right wing politics will only be able to represent itself as civic nationalism in our lifetime so it's good stuff.

delete pls