Trump's son tortures and kills innocent animals

Trump's son tortures and kills innocent animals.

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/mikehayes/attorney-donald-trump-will-have-to-answer-teens-rape-accusat
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
bishfish.co.nz/articles/general/releaserules.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>touching fish with dry hands
And he killed it.

You're a vegan?

At least he doesn't torture little girls sexually

You know, girls? Things that have souls and feelings?

>eating for survival
>killing for fun

Like his father does?

good

Cityfaggot detected

I thought those were barron's hands. I guess the kid don't have twitter. Dem hands are also small

proofs?

>Catch and release
>Kill
I kill more animals than he does by far, and I barely even try.

>he doesnt know how to handle fish so they dont die of a fungal infection after you release them again
topkek fag

the fish was gonna die anyway

>animals
>fish

this

Barron seems like a potential serial killer. And he'll be able to get away with it.

Leaf

>girls
>having souls

I don't think you've ever touched a live fish in your life.

This is bait. Not the post, I mean tat tiny little fish. Who the hell posts pics of catching fucking bait?

>catch and release
for what fucking reason
why are you there?

>implying anyone living in a first world country needs to eat meat for survival

buzzfeed.com/mikehayes/attorney-donald-trump-will-have-to-answer-teens-rape-accusat

impressive tan

>he still doesnt understand how touching a fish you plan on releasing again with dry hands can easily and will very likely kill the fish
The average length of brown and brook trout on my property is 20 inches and it is a naturally reproducing population.

Keep killing fish though through your stupidity.

His not a pussy. Unlike OP.

Hunting and fishing is a lot of fun.

>catch and release
it's in the fucking post.

>asks for proof
>links case that was thrown out before the election
Your days are numbered leaf.

Soy gives like 15% of people apocalyptic diarrhea because their ancestors evolved whilst killing animals and didn't breed with bottom-shelf women who were left to the males too frail to hunt.

I haven't gone fishing in like 12 years. On friday i bought a rod and reel along with some lures and shit. Once thing I'm confused about is that almost every video i look up everyone always is doing catch and release when the fish are like 4 pounds. Is there a rule on poundage regarding whether you can take a fish or not? I couldn't find anything.

>Keep killing fish though through your stupidity.
i will, and i will never at any period in my life, ever, give a single shit about it you fucking hippie

>fish
>innocent

Enjoy your quinoa and AIDS faggot

If you want to be consistent you should go 100% vegan.

You don't need to eat meat to survive if you live in the first world.

I wish he could torture sjw like you

There's a recount going on as we speak. It is your days that are numbered, Drumpfag.

Some areas are catch and release only. Some times a certain area will have a size limit on the fish. Some people just don't take small fish cause there is no point. Usually done by length not poundage.

Some people enjoy fishing as a sport

>Cityfaggot detected
Hahahah, no doubt.

Fishing....ESPECIALLY fly fishing takes more skill than most of these limp wristed city "dwellers" have. IRL is not Call of Duty. Fishing and hunting are more about the enjoyment of nature and its beauty than what a bunch of pent up & hateful city slackers think.

BTW to anyone offended by fishing/hunting.....Think about the animals that are in your fast food. I guarantee that anyone in the woods getting their own food does it in a much more humane way....most even have great respect and reverence for their intended prey...

Also, this trout is very pretty. I am glad it was released, as it is certainly small. Very beautiful.

I am very VERY glad to see that a wholesome pasttime can trigger NEETS and SJWs. It is a shame that I am missing whitetail season this year. I will miss the woods and the smell of autumn in the air.....But I have a working class job that actually cannot do without me over the next 3 weeks.

Keep getting triggered you cucks. Enjoy your McDonalds burgers....they are made with pure hate.

Just because you're a leaf doesn't mean that you have to act like one.

BIllions of people fish.
Literally billions OP.

Depends on the fish fag.
In my area.
4lb Crappie would be the biggest ever. A 4lb walleye is good eats. A 4lb muskie is a nothing.

Just because you're a cuck doesn't mean you have to act like a swede

Guess you dont know what the definition of catch and release is.
>Faggot

>muh catch n release

How would you like it if someone put a giant hook through your lips, dragged you into the ocean then took a photo of you then threw you back onto land?

Fish don't actually feel pain

I think this is natures way of telling us that this type of meat is okay

Fish also contain the mandatory omegas 3, 6 and 9 that our brain requires

ITT: City dwellers.

look at his fingers faggot

You are retarded and a liar

Make sure you check your state laws about needing a license. If you do need one it will probably say on it any size limits on keeping it.

>literally everyone around me is a Nazi might as well join them and kill some jews!
Doesn't make it ok.

you're really making me regret joining the alt-right. you guys are pretty ignorant

Isn't that one of the kinks the liberal faggots are in to?

Triggered leaf.

Kek.

Top lol

I already got my license. It didn't really list any restrictions on the website outside of fishing on reservations and shit.

I prefer cheese

Yeah, there's milk and eggs too

>Brown and brook trout same size
>Browns 20 in.
We get it, your parents have a pond and your farm fish live in stagnant water.

Milk is only ok outside body and eggs are gross

That's right, laugh the pain away you cuck. Have a nice little chuckle as Ahmed fucks your wife.

>fish
>innocent

Yea I barely have eggs, still a decent source of protein and omegas though

Goats milk best milk

>eggs are gross

Radiation burn?

I was wondering when the mayor of London would find us.

ffs "catch and release"
his hands look wet, not that it makes a fucking bit of difference, the fish will be fine.
all day every day chicken holocaust going on at your local KFC if you really care about animals that much

Eggs are only gross when faggots undercook them and they have that disgusting mucus texture. I always burn my eggs just a little bit.

Litterally doing catch and release trout fishing...

>fuck you op

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

The chicken holocaust is a lie made up by (((them)))

Thanks for the ego show, buddy

>literally eating the unborn babies of a chicken
The knowledge that degenerates like you will burn in hell makes me happy.

At least I'm not drinking cow puss, fatty

I've caught over 500 fish this year and you're all faggots. I'd fish with Barron even if he is autistic I'm a stoned fisherman so we'd get along great

it's true i swear, 6 million a day
and you owe me some shekels

>tfw you're too pussy to fire a gun so you lure fish to a hook with bait to make you feel like a man

Beautiful fish! Nice catch, don jr. Keep it up. These fish are stocked for the sole purpose of catching them. All in good sport. Respect the land and she will respect you.

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who are literally Greenpeace tier hippies in regards to an activity as old and natural as fishing

Praise Kek for that honest truth.
Fishing will teach you patience and gratitude. There is a lot of respect that goes into hunting and fishing. If you think it is animal abuse, you deserve nothing more than your tofu

Liberals are so stupid they are living in concrete jungles which displaced almost all wild life. The rest of us need to stop selling food to LA, NYC and a few other cities and see how they fair. It might get them to wake up to reality.

>he doesn't use a spear

>catch and release
>release

>It's JUST a fish you fucking hippie!
>It's JUST a criminal you fucking hippie!
>It's JUST a juvenile delinquent you fucking hippie!

Wow that's a nice little specimen.

Would eat / 10.

Catch and release, stupid.

unborn baby? it's just a yellow blob with white shit in there

You fuck your dairy animal, Ahmed. You don't get to judge anyone.

Donald Trump Jr flyfishs?! now i feel really good about myself :)

Right, just like Josef Fritzl did? Fucking idiots.

His hands are clearly wet in the picture....

Fritzl didn't catch he grew his own.

Where the fuck are you from that a fish that size is worth eating? I don't know of a place you're even allowed to keep one that small.

He posted on one of my local fishing instagram channels that does mostly shark sport fishing.

It'd be insane to run into him while fishing since Trump owns property near me

>>catch and release
>for what fucking reason
>why are you there?

You throw the little ones back.

Unborn baby? It's just a pink blob with red shit in there

Scotland is 96% white ya fat cunt

he never had siblings or a father to go fishing with.

you missed out on great times , sry fatso.

8" is legal in most Western states., and brookies are invasive and you can keep as many as you catch in many areas.

fresh air, and no libtard whiners

Most fish get their jaw broken from being hooked, then starve. It's better just to kill them desu.

bishfish.co.nz/articles/general/releaserules.htm