THE SPITTABLE JEW

Is dip/chew degenerate? Why or why not? Do eurofags dip/ chew?

It's absolutely disgusting.

>Dipping anything other than grizzly, kodiak or Copenhagen

Eurofags use snus so that they don't get cancer.

>NO DRUGS
>NO ALCOHOL
>NO TOBACCO

NO DEGENERACY

I dip snus when I can't smoke. On an airplane, at work... Definitely not degenerate like flagrant faggoty vaping

>implying smoking isn't faggotty
>implying stuffing pouches of shit in your lip isn't faggy
Jusy off yourself.

I used to love it when I was an edgy teen. Now I just buy wintergreen gum and drink coffee. Same effect, less cancer.

very degenerate
I love my cope though

I chew. I use loose leaf tobacco. Having a chew right now with some bourbon.

I don't smoke, don't use snuff, or whatever passes for snuff in a can.

If you are going to do it, man up and do it right.

The only two other acceptable tobaccos for men are pipes and cigars. And no, your stupid fucking LOR Hobbit pipe is not acceptable.

Niggers, women, and men who take it up the ass smoke cigarettes. Wanna be cowboys and Southern White males who were never taught better than to ignore Madison Avenue use snuff.

So you like a little red man in your mouth?

Its just gross dude. Stick to tobacco pipe. Its relaxing and hardly addicting.

>Its relaxing
>breathing smoke
>relaxing
I can't imagine how.

>Used to dip a tin of Copenhagen every day
>Switched to a vape because my gums were falling apart
>Start getting shit from people brainwashed by the tobacco industry in the last 2-3 years or so
>Tell me I should smoke cigarettes because vaping is gay
>Wish I had never indulged in nicotine at all

I'd kill for some swedish citrus snus.

I used to love Grizzly wintergreen before I quit nicotine altogether.

you can buy it online from places like northerner

what does this taste like?, also does it "ping" like in the movies?

>dipping anything other than copenhagen

is that an American translation for i want a dick up the ass?

i got some kind of weird growth on my inside lip and stopped chewing

but fuck sometimes i crave a dip of redman like nothing else

Only if you spit your teeth out when they eventually rot out of your face

I have no idea how people would do something that is so vile in public. Have some self respect.

there are different flavors. I like the wintergreen but there are tons of different kinds. The pink is only if you spit into a spitoon I'm pretty sure

its fucking disgusting and unnecessary

Snus is actually pretty comfy. I ditched cope for general.

The only Jew i see everyday is cool. Nice man, never said anything bad shows respect.

Jesus fucking christ why.

You want to quit smoking, just vape, it works like a charm. Don't chew on shit.

Cultural appropriation. Cease and desist.

I've actually started doing nasal snuff.

I only dipped when I was in the Navy because you couldn't smoke in the engine room and you'd be down there for hours working.

It is a disgusting habit, but the nicotine game ridiculous.

Some of them go rogue user.

When I quit dip I tried vaping, I received no effect from the nicotine vapor.

>real men consume x product

I know you're kidding, but there are people out there with microdicks who take this kind of shit seriously. They start consuming hard liquor, they start wearing suits and their life revolves around Sup Forums battlestation threads. It's a terribly sad existence that shouldn't be encouraged. It happens when being a fedoralord somehow just isn't enough and you need to take that extra step into total obnoxiousness.

>vaping is less embarrassing than chewing
some of you are fucked in the head

>no effect from the vapor
That's because a solid dip is equivalent to like a pack and a half of cigs

Yes, it's degenerate.
Anyone claiming to be manly or whatever for doing this fell for the meme.

>When I quit dip I tried vaping, I received no effect from the nicotine vapor.

How fucking strong is this dip/snus/whatever the fuck then? Perhaps you need a stronger liquid?

I think I'm constantly overdosed on nicotine. My intake is more than when I smoked cigarettes. Oddly enough though, I don't really crave it like I used to and I feel no desire to vape it up like a degenerate while out and about. The only really addictive part I feel is the throat hit.

But Muh Marlboro man.

Yeah, I am fucking around. I got used to it in the Army. No one cares, or should what another human being puts in their mouth, or inhales. I was a Respiratory Therapist in a past life and I would never smoke. Never was a dental hygienist so I am not afraid of chew.

I do it now because I don't give much of a damn. Quit once for 9 months and started back up. Sometimes I do it to annoy people that I know are annoyed by it. Same fucks think nothing of shoving a bag of Doritos or a Big Mac down their gullets.

None of us get out alive.......

>How fucking strong is this dip/snus/whatever the fuck then

Extremely fucking strong, like said it's not an exaggeration, it's tobacco directly going into your blood stream and there's a fuck ton of it.

2 cans a day. 24 years old. A drink or two and every two hours my tolerance resets. Blood pressure's stupid, somewhere between stage 1 & 2 hypertension. Oh well, we'll probably have synthetic livers before mine gives out.

That's just absurd.

The red pill about this stuff is that it's something to do to ward off anxiety and to delay suicide. It's supposed to be a repetitive stimulant. How are you gonna keep chewing all day if one go is a pack and a half's worth of nicotine? You can't bro, the headache will kill you. So what's the point?

I would rather be raped by a pack of niggers than ever step foot into a /bst/, holy fuck I filtered that pathetic shit out of my life

Hawken is kinda neat though, it's unique. If you've never had it the tobacco isn't in a strand, it's little squares. It's also very sweet.

Is snuf suppose to get snorted up the nose?

Opps I misread snus as snuf. My bad

It's over now though. You've seen it once, you've seen it all and it can't be unseen.

Shit I only scored like 4. If you count sleeping on a couch in my parents house as a single bed then maybe more

My college Roomate dips. His loud spitting keeps me up all night. Pic is one of his spit bottles.

Literally says on the can why you shouldn't put that shit in your mouth.

Absolutely not

>Do eurofags dip/ chew?

Snus