Leftist Norwegian intellectuals debate their immigration minister:

Leftist Norwegian intellectuals debate their immigration minister:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCAHf7RuHro

New thread because this is solid fucking gold.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSCXFJJ_zGk
youtube.com/watch?v=-bvOxsnvSXs
youtube.com/watch?v=iARHCxAMAO0
politics.stackexchange.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=YQtLxYde-rw
visitsweden.com/ImageVault/Images/id_3400/conversionFormat_21/scope_0/conversionFormatType_Jpeg/ImageVaultHandler.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For new readers:
>based immigration minister Sylvi Listhaug closes the taps.
>this leads to certain young (7yo)asylum seekers getting deported when they don't meet the criteria
>this gets muh feels running with the leftists and they "shriek unceasingly" as MP put it rather aptly
>recently a commercial ad burau has taken on the "organisation to help asylum seekers" as a client
>they got a well known celebrity (who is also a leftist politician on his party's list in his municipality) to front their message deriding MP for using the term "shrieking choir"
>she struck back and affirmed that was exactly what she meant
>libtards took that as a challenge to literally stand and shriek
>other libtards applaud this sensible demonstration of their political view.

The original upload.
youtube.com/watch?v=jSCXFJJ_zGk

What they chanting at 3:15? It sounds like Scum.

Liberals you see in the streets and on social media are useful idiots, they are all unconscious instruments to further agendas by those who manipulate them without them realising it, shaping their world view because they're weak minded. I don't even intend that as an insult to them, it's more matter of fact observation.

White Leftist have mastered the art of cognitive dissonance and self deception.

Pic related.

Fuck off with that mockery of our flag leaf. You might find it funny and amusing, but I don't.

I encourage someone to make a new thread with with a different picture.

It is literally the first image that pops into my head when I think Norway.

It's fitting though. Otherwise I agree in general, but fuck it. We're on a roll.

It's not fitting. It is perverted with ill intentions. The Canadian made this thread as a mockery of Norway. I say we don't continue his mockery.

I'm off soon, but we shouldn't encourage mockery of our nations.

So now the flag is as holy as memehed? Fuck off to bed, it's late and you're rambling. This is Sup Forums, either you handle the bantz or you leave.

>Complaining to Canada that making fun of somebodies flag is mean

For good measure.
post as many meme-prophet pics as you have!

Holy shit that's funny. What a pack of retards lmao

>Bantz
The Canadian is probably not even white. He thinks that it's funny that our nations are going into ruin. He wants it.

do you have literal autism?

These multietnoculturalism fanatics have no interests in coming to an agreement with people with a different opinion or a compromise on their worldview. They're just smug, posh, arrogant, trouble-free upper middle class do gooders who think that whites=bad shitskins=good and so everything has to orbit around that.

They're always at the front line of social justice battles when it comes to asking others to do more, but when someone points that if they care so much they should carry the burden then it's all a "no thank you" shitfest ("muh shared responsability" "muh country dindu nuffin" "muh already have many" etc..).

Truth is they don't really give a shit about shitskins. All the care about is social approval or in alternative feeling good about themselves. They masturbate at the idea of having "corrected the mistakes of history" or bringing social justice to the world. This is nothing but a showoff for them.

They're not to be reasoned with. Just make an example out of them for those who're not with their heads up their ass as much as they are.

You didn't follow the previous thread. It was a serious thread with serious discussions.

This thread is going to be flocked with non-white monkeys like you, wishing destruction upon our nations, because of the mocking picture in the OP.

high-functioning

Then start a new thread...

>The refugees want to return to their home land one day

I didn't feel the need to mock the leaf in this thread, but now I do.

It was hardly a "serious thread": it was everyone with a brain vs a retarded autistic pro rapefugees (but-not-in-my-yard-pls) Icelander.

Not the guy you replied.

Just want to say I admire your character and I want to ask

how fucking new are you?
do you have any idea how people that post here react when someone complains about something they feel offended about?

dude, if internet can offend you bail this thread before the bullies see your post and the pic you dont like gets posted every time a norwegian is quoted, is post like yours that start memes.

Welcome to my world Norrman.

>mfw my countrymen will be treated as no better than swedes in the near future

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....ght.

Suas postagens tem uma ID atrelada, ele já sabe que não é a mesma pessoa

100% true.
If they cared about the non-whites, they would have been in favour of spending the money on the surrounding nations taking in the refugees.

mas ele é burrao e norugues altas chances de tar bebado kkkk

He was off his handle. Too much rotten shark-whiskey I suppose.

>leaf saying anything about anything

youtube.com/watch?v=-bvOxsnvSXs

youtube.com/watch?v=iARHCxAMAO0

maxkek. leafs schooling other countries on feminism is like amerinigs schooling other countries on whiteness

>she think about as as retards!
>let's show her our reasonable and well thought position!
>[retardation intensifies]
SJW. Every time.

tá certo

kêk

(I don't know how to link threads, I have never done it before lol)

I'm not offended, I just don't want to encourage this disgusting behavior from Non-Europeans.

I have spoken against people mocking Sweden this way too (not just mocking, but wanting the worst for Sweden, like these Sub-humans do).

That's mostly limited to our Universities.

Oh wow, you ARE new.

you shouldn't take this place so seriously, for your own health

newfag

>triggered
>Sup Forums
pick one

upvote. leafs sucks

upvote. swedes sucks

forgot pic fug :DD

Too late. This has 43 replies. Seriously give it a rest or they will never fucking stop posting the damn flag. Lurk fucking more, newfag.

This is not Facebook you idiot.

if you want to have a "serious discussion":

politics.stackexchange.com/

I say we move to the new thread and mock the norge relentlessly for being so butthurt.

Please no, I can take the temp mockery of a bad OP pic. I don't know if I can handle months of memetic druidry because of a butthurt landsman.

Oh you're a slow leaf, aren't you?

>being THIS desperate for brown dick

Let them do it, that's not the point. It shouldn't be the narrative of the thread.

You made it that personally, you fucking doink.

God, I fucking hate leftists.

And I thought Sweden was the fucked up Scandinavian country.

have you seen skam?

Nope, now it's about them thinking they offend me instead of mocking Norway, by mocking Norway. No difference. Just look at the unrelated comments, nothing like the last thread.

I avoid it and all subsidiary memes like the plague.

N O R G E
O
R
G
E

its a meme? I just discovered it a few weeks ago!

>Norwegian

We had a laff at that guy in our containment thread, I can tell you that...

It's been on tv for a while, they have a whole multimedia scheme going with fake sms'es and instagram accounts you can check """in real time""" with the characters doing stuff in the show.

If I wanted to see that segment of norwegians, like. Ever. I would have not been antisocial in junior high.

Did everybody know that Norways king is cucked?

"Norwegians are also immigrants from Afghanistan, Pakistan, Poland, Sweden, Somalia, and Syria"

youtube.com/watch?v=YQtLxYde-rw

>guy wants to allow dangerous criminal to roam the streets just so he can virtue signal about how not racist he is

Jesus fucking christ

>Yuri says that leftists will know they've been duped with a kick to the ass.
>Guy takes Somali dick and still doesn't come to his senses

He is worse than cucked. He is simply saying that he don't care about our nation, because we are still all his subjects.

Average White Norweigan

fuhrer numerals are affirmitive of your statement.

Oh fuck the fuck off. You can't first freak out about the fucking flag being wrong, and then insult our King, you god damn traitor.

Now thats a Royal who has no doubt engaged in some fucked up child murdering illuminati ritual. You can see it all over his face.

>That's mostly limited to our Universities.
>Fake pic

That's a meme. We reached peak feminism ten years ago. They get like 1% of the votes.

The same is true with Norway. They defunded a lot of the feminist programs etc.

Leafs literally have a cucktarded feminist running the show. Looking at Canada is like looking at where we were at the peak of our misery. Only our freaks never actually got to the top spot.

This butthurt Norge has inspired me.

Did you know Norway banned The Good, Bad, and the Ugly as well as Monty Pythons Life of Brian?

He's pretty good at elbowing bitches in the boob in parliament though, that has to count for something.

In Sweden they marketed Life of Brian as "the movie so funny they banned it in Norway"

>their argument is literally just screaming like children
Are lefties even human anymore? Have we diverged as a species?

>mfw women will be replaced entirely by sexbots and cyber-wombs within my lifetime

Your tourism website proudly proclaims "the modern swedish man is a feminist" and shows a picture of men looking after their wives sons.

visitsweden.com/ImageVault/Images/id_3400/conversionFormat_21/scope_0/conversionFormatType_Jpeg/ImageVaultHandler.aspx

"Big, strong and feminist – this is a prevalent Swedish masculine ideal. The modern Swedish man is progressive and does his fair share of housework. He changes diapers, gets up in the middle of the night to feed his baby and stays at home for at least 60 days of parental leave. Think Alexander Skarsgård with a baby on each arm. It may sound like a dream, but it isn't too far from reality."

That's degenerate as fuck. Women are attracted to power and success, just don't become a leftist retard and you'll attract non-retarded women.

>SKARSGÅRD MENTIONED

>>we don't want sexualizing culture
>>>literally uses a numale sex symbol to get their panties wet

Eh. My bot my rules, right.

What exactly is bad with taking care of your kid? Abandoning your son is fucking dindu behavior, are you a nigger, leaf?

>your wife's kid
ftfy

Ey, Canada.. William Shatner is shit. I said it. Anyways, you're almost like Norway, not like norwegians. Maybe the ones from Oslo, but you all seem like assholes honestly. It's amazing that the americans seem so great, while canadians seem like shit. You're almost like the same country and people. Maybe it's like Norway and Sweden. Looks the sameish, but the people are way different.

Raising your kid is not a feminist issue, it's a part of being a white adult.

Swedish men don't pay for dates. Swedish are not destroyed by divorce alimonys. Canadian men are. You have all the equality cons and none of the pros. Because you're not humanists but feminists.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets

bump for cuckfighting

I hate lefties and Canadians