How does one cure a deeply rooted and intense hatred of females?

How does one cure a deeply rooted and intense hatred of females?

have you ever had sex with a female?

step 1 go outside

No, and I have absolutely zero desire to after years of being paid absolutely zero attention by those wretched worthless creatures

>deeply rooted
Probably there for a reason I would assume
Evolutionary trait maybe

try just jackin it for a sec dude... you jackin it right now? im jackin a little bit as i type this. if u jack it with me i think we can come together o nthis topic

OK bud. Time to stop taking you seriously then.

Hi Elliot

perhaps I was slightly too dramatic. What I meant was, I'm actually at the point where I see no reason to pursue any relationships with females. Because I just see them as objectively inferior to males in every way; mentally, personality wise and what not. Simply inferior and thus they don't deserve any of my attention.

I don't know, but I've had multiple girlfriends and had sex many times and I still have so much contempt for them it's unreal.

I don't know, maybe I will eventually stop hating them. They're so fucking dumb and functionally dependent on men though, and not to mention how fucking insufferable they get after the first month of dating one.

Whatever

why not just be gay then?

True.

>after years of being paid absolutely zero attention by those wretched worthless creatures
First google for "Boogie2988"

He is a total waste of oxygen, but he has a "wife".

You apparently need to change your attitude. REAL women appreciate REAL men. Never try to impress a woman who is a 9-10 on the scale, because they are only impressed by money, which you don't have.

You need to take a shower, put on something other than sweat pants, and act like you have some worth. Be neat and clean. Start out meeting ugly girls or fat girls. Use this to build self-worth. NEVER NEVER NEVER try to start with ugly & fat girls...one or the other....Ugly and Fat girls usually are egotists and/or SJW. They will decimate any and all attempts at even basic friendship because they are mentally unstable.

First try to be friends with different women....I guarantee in a short time you will either be directly in a relationship, or will have one of them introduce you to a friend of theirs who is a "perfect match".

Also, get a job.

why?

Not OP, but I have. I actually started hating them more after I lost my virginity.

but you're missing the point. I don't WANT any of this. I hate females. I want them to fuck off and leave me alone. I don't want any relations with them at all. I don't want to impress them or make them feel good. They don't fucking deserve it.

sounds like you dont know how to treat them. do you think all other men have those problems? do you think you are the only red pilled person? man up and stop feeling sorry for yourself. you sound like a fucking woman

i put the pussy in a sarcophagus

>I fucking hate women because they never paid attention to me
>I wish they would just fucking ignore me

OK m8

I don't feel sorry for myself at all! God damn! I feel great. I don't understand why women are a thing. I don't need that shit at all!

ya. I have transcended.

Look man, I'm a handholdless virgin too and I vastly prefer 2D any day of the week.

But come on man, you can't go full edgelord weirdo about it. That's how you turn into a supreme gentleman.

Lighten up faggot.

not even a 3/10. Not even that ugly. just have never even tried to interact with women because that shit straight up does not interest me.

Get over your mommy issues.

This guy has the right idea

Maybe you are gay

Men.

I'm nowhere near a supreme gentleman. I don't have any actual violent tendencies, just extreme disdain. In fact I've never actually hurt anything in my life so much as I can remember. Pretty pacifist individual here. But I have an extreme hatred of females. of course not enough to drive me to violence. it's not even that kind of a feeling. It's just a feeling of being liberated in a way from such a great societal burden. having to not interact wiht those pathetic worthless shallow people/

Don't work with any. Don't rely on any.

faggot

Not wanting to interact with women = you are gay

How do people come up with this strand of """logic"""?

not even. I have great respect for my mother and any other mother actively trying to make the world a better place by raising good kids. but it's once the little shits become independent that they become so insufferable.

Look at it this way, if you really didn't care about them you wouldn't hate them, you'd be more like me and just be indifferent.

You probably won't ever find what you want in a woman but it's not really their fault, it could be yours for having unrealistic standards or it could be the fact that modern women aren't raised to your liking so you shouldn't expect a fish to be able to climb a tree. Just move on and live without if they can't satisfy you, dont be a rage filled autist on the internet about it, that's just retarded and it doesn't help anyone.

Just take for example a group project I might encounter in a college class

I'm kind of a control freak about projects and the like. I have a really hard time accepting the work of others as legitimate. But let me tell you, if I had a female in my group, I would never and I mean NEVER allow her work to be turned in with the final project. I would just offer to do it myself, and if I couldn't, heavily revise it so that it's essentially my work.

With a guy however it's different. Lord only knows what ungodly shit the girl was up to in her free time. Men tend to be far more reliable and consistent.

What did your mother do to you user? Not all women are bad, like come on man

Is this the world's first MGTOW thread? Men are contradictory. So are women. Men talk out of their ass and sometimes want to beat them or defend raping them. And then call guys like OP a faggot. Maybe he is. Does he say he is though? So why is this so controversial or confusing

Nothing!! Read my other post on mothers. I have a great amount of respect and love for my mother. It's once the kids become independent that they start to get an ego. And especially the females just become insufferable.. so insufferable that I have gained an extreme disdain for every single one (and I really do mean every one!) I have had the displeasure of meeting and being forced to interact with "normally" over the past two years of college life.

I go to a top 20 university too. I just don't understand how these creatures made it in. This is supposed to be an academic institution for up-and-coming society's best and brightest. And I'm greeted with a flock of females, 90% of which wear yoga pants, can only blabber about extremely shallow topics you might find on BuzzFeed, drinking pumpkin spice coffees and whatever the fuck not.

It's just an embarrassment!

You need to get into a fight. Sounds like you might have low testosterone

You want to know the solution, OP? I'll tell you the solution.
You need to buy yourself a gun. An AR-15 perhaps. You need to go to the nearest college, and shoot every last fucking bleach blonde slut in their fucking whore faces. Fucking kill them all, because they refused to sleep with me and ended up fucking some chad or some nigger instead of me. They did not realize that I was the truest, most supreme gentleman, that I was beautiful, interesting and so respectful of them. I listened to them moan through plaster walls as they let these inferior men plunge their penises into their vaginas for hours on end
They deserve to die. Do it. Kill them. Kill them for me, kill them for myself, and for every other gentleman who has been scorned by these worthless whores. Fucking kill them all.

I know that feel op and it's exactly how you should feel about women because (you are/can be) better than them. But don't complain about them that's the job of women and husbands. Just admit you started this tread to validate your personal failures as someone else's fault.
Look up Patrice oneal user and close this thread.

Heh, unfortunately for you I am mentally sound and I don't have any violent thoughts. Just extreme disdain and disapproval.

Also, make note, I don't treat women I am forced to interact with with respect. I treat them in the most businesslike emotionless way possible. They don't owe me shit, and I don't hate them for that. I hate them because they are inferior and they somehow act like that's an OK thing to be.

str8 up to jeb's face
str8 up to jeb's face