How do i get a Filipino girlfriend? is it really that easy?

how do i get a Filipino girlfriend? is it really that easy?

>girlfriend
I hope you enjoy boipucci

Do u have a credit card? Order one bitch

They don't have a concept of girlfriends. In Pinoy culture if you like a female you walk up behind her and push your finger up her ass, which is a declaration of marriage. She is now your wife. So choose wisely, my friend.

Also, just go to the Philippines, retard.

If you're an autismal faggot no type of girlfriend will be particularly easy to get.

I thought you were supposed to grab her face and spit directly into her mouth

They are the easiest sluttiest girls in the world. Trust me Canada is full of them. Too bad all the men here are faggots.

no, you get a boner, wave it around in public and the first female to make """""''eye""""" contact is the chosen one

must everything be a nasty or vulgar unhelpful digusting reply? show some class whats the matter with you people

i'm leaving. cant even have a normal conversation

>the shitposter wants classy replies

My uncle who is somewhat mentally retarded was able to get one. He works a pretty menial job too but he does have money and a house, he's also extremely christian which seemed to help

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts

Don't race mix desu

Why? Whyyyyyy would anyone get a filo gf, ew.

You wave a bundle of benjamins in front of her face and she'll pretend to like you.

Also, don't forget to let her get a green card successfully in the land of the free.

Grab her by the pussy

>Been dating a 9.5/10 non-province flip grill for 2yrs
>Has noice birthing hips
>Treats me very good, loyal
>Fucks and sucks my brains out like no tomorrow
> Well mannered, respectful, enjoys anime
>Will be impregnating her in the future

Yeah but 50/50 it's a dude.

thats a man baby...

>Not wanting boipussy