Even if only PA changes allegiance, Clinton could win. I need based information regarding how real a threat this is?

Even if only PA changes allegiance, Clinton could win. I need based information regarding how real a threat this is?
I for one am not sure Russian was not involved -- hell if I know. That's why I don't want a recount.

How serious is this?
Is a recount really going to happen, even?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-privately-concedes-in-phone-call-to-donald-trump/
270towin.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We'll keep you posted

u egg, trump only loses if 2 of the states turn

We should organize a recount of Virginia

Some serious fuckery went on there in the last few % of counting when Shillary "won" it

Actually, she needs all 3.

>what are faithless electors
she needs literally 0

Trump could easily pay for it you dumbo

Are you one of those trumpfags that donated to him?
fucking cocksucker you are. You got scammed.

Even better, faithless electors would completely deligitimize her presidency. Civil War 2.0 would be right around the corner

m8, it clinton won any of those stats after a recount it would be sent to count and the supreme court would again deny it.

Especially if PA magically flipped 70k votes for Clinton. It looks far more suspicious that clinton would have rigged the recount than trump rigging the election that even the white house said was not hacked and done fairly.

I also saw that Obama called the election fair. But does he or the WH really know?

A recount might reveal a huge discrepancy between a) paper vote count versus b) electronic record.

What could his administration know?

He literally has the DoJ and other organizations monitoring the election.

If anyone knew of cyber attacks, etc he would know.

And anyone can do the math on paper ballot counties vs eletronic/mix counties like Nate Silver and Nate Cohn both did. Both showed with REAL DATA that there is no magical irregularities and MI is only paper so that argument is out the window

When is the recount supposed to happen anyway?

Then can we be 100% assured Shillton's effort will fail?

>over 2 million more votes
>not legitimate
tip top jej

Faithless electors picking Gary Johnson to ensure no winner would hand the decision to congress.

yes m8, don't expect 100k+ votes to get overturned to clinton

I am not so sure. Your words are very comforting but why would Clinton join the effort unless she knew something?

I kind of hope a civil war happens. The big city libtards aren't the ones with all the guns in this country, and most of the military is right leaning.

Would be a nice way to do some culling.

What if Clinton and Trump are in it together to start a race war...this is how it could happen

Hillary also thought she had a 90% chance of winning. She's retarded and just listening to the computer scientists that didn't even realize MI is all paper.

Then America will definitely become great again. Chimps tend to congregate into large herds in the cities making for lots of easy targets.

It's not legitimate to retroactively change the rules when:
1. candidates campaigned to win the electoral vote, not the popular vote
2. citizens voted based on the fact that we use the electoral college.

How many Republicans in California and New York didn't bother waiting in line at the polls when they knew their state would go blue in a landslide anyway?

He needs to lose all 3, math hard all of a sudden?

>3 million illegals voted
>"Legitimate"

you are right as long as it's true that ignorance is bliss.
because you don't know that she thought she would win.
you don't know that she's listening to computer scientists.

I LOVE, LOVE that lefists have abandoned all pretext of actually believing in liberal democracy

one step closer to my dream of joining a right wing death squad to mass grave some liberals faggpts

Nope . Uneducated inbred rural hicks would get blown up by drones and Crusie missiles since the liberals are the tech savvy smart ones with degrees in STEM

they're gonna fudge the votes
it's over guys
you guys thought you had choice
you thought you had laws, a constitution, and a bipartisan electoral process
say hello to MADAM PRESIDENT

you are yelling into the wind

>implying libtards are the ones signed up in the military with their fingers on the controls

You need to put more effort into your trolling.

Till the dumb hicks stop all work at oil rigs and refineries and there's no fuel for your little toys that can be taken out of the sky by small arms fire or nets...

I for one welcome the coming civil war.

[Citation Needed]

Fuck off you cuck shill.

This is why you fuckers lost, these fucking "concerned" troll threads and mind and emotion games.

Enough people have read Influence and Pre-suasion by now that they're not buying what your selling sweetheart.

She would be foolish not to participate in the recount, is this your first election?

>sweetheart

you're gay

You cant win after you've conceded, it's the law.

perhaps you should try and read up before posting nonsense in the future?

the threat is CIVIL WAR. That is what is happening and it has been PROVOKED.

that tweet is the citation?
hahahah

And you're a bitch. Nether one is an argument but clearly I'm the only one that knows.

Cuck.

she hasn't conceded...unless you can prove me wrong.

Some random fuck on twitter is not evidence whatsoever.

you like to call men bitches, don't you.

She would need all 3 to win you dunce.

Do the math.

Even if all 3 flipped it would be seen as the biggest conspiracy of all time and there would be fucking all out war

No, we just ruined it for you. It felt so fucking good, oh my god.

t. NoVA

The guy is working for votefraud.org and they're going to release their data somewhere around December.

cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-privately-concedes-in-phone-call-to-donald-trump/

One second on google

He works with an independent company to ensure voter fraud isn't prevalent in the U.S. you utter tosspots.

---->100415571

Leftards accusing others of getting scammed.

(0.67 seconds)

The author of the tweet is pretty reputable. Given how desperately you cucks are to reach orgams over thoughts of "fake news" and touching yourself with mayo, your laughter rings hollow.

------

shill math isnt like normal math, you know how it is

>Even if only PA changes allegiance

none of them will, you fucking concern trolling cuck

Only if they deserve it.

I'm confused though, are you coming on to me?

must be the common core bullshit...

What would Jillery Stein know that the WH wouldn't? She's just scamming funds because she didn't get enough votes to get electoral funding.

[citation needed]

He has an extremely obvious right leaning bias. That and the fact that he has shown no data and I can't find anything about the methods or even the organization smells like BULLSHIT.

wouldnt it be funny if she does the recount, wins via the recount, but then the faithless electors that the libcucks are praying for vote trump anyway?

>Even if only PA changes allegiance, Clinton could win.

270towin.com/

You eat sour whole milk with a fork.

Again -------

So you believe without proof? Think skeptically, dude. Don't accept things blindly just because you wish them to be true. Ir's called confirmation bias.

Go back to ghazi faggot

Just wait until Western Virginia expands one of these days, then it'll be you and the Koreans.

lol the libs are really grasping at straws

I'll eat you mums ass with a carrot peeler faggot.

I wouldn't be surprised if the MSM and Hillary's Campaign say all 2M+ illegals voted for Trump.

Well, then. Let's wait til December shall we?

You fucks are as predictable as a bag of rocks. When are you fuckers going to nut up and start reading Guerilla Warfare so we can gut you in the streets?

It's been 2 weeks since the election.

Unless those voting machines or ballots have been secure like Fort Knox (unlikely), they could just add a small number of votes for Hillary. 1-2% more votes and she wins. There is no way practical to verify that. Particularly if they are minority votes - Trump can't accuse Tyrone of being a liar and half won't even respond.

>mfw the liberals are playing exactly into Trump's hands
>mfw he secretly wants a recount to expose the millions of illegals that voted for Hillary in states like California
>mfw Trump cements his right to the Presidency after it's revealed in the recount that Hillary actually lost by 2 Million votes
Screen cap this.

Yeah nigger that's what I was saying to all of these retards who go around saying 3 million illegals voted as if it's unequivocal fact.

Not an argument.

Also, your smegma is baked into your eye liner at this point. Do you chew on rusty spoons?

It's impossible to rig an election though. Just look at any (((news report))) on Trump's comments on rigging before the election.

They couldn't change 500-something votes in Florida with a recount in 2000, they aren't changing tens of thousands of votes in 2016

Hillary needs all 3 to flip

You can be 100% sure this is not about changing the outcome but more of a cash grab and gathering of supporters for next election.

Jill is using the disenfranchised voters of the dem party to bolster her numbers and clinton is jumping on last minute to try andweasle her way back into the running. I'll applaud jill for her future proofing, she really jumped on her chance. But the fact that all that donation money will disappear and help fund her 2020 bid will come back to bite her.

stunning

There's no way they would trust result this remote from the election over the original. Give me one good reason why they should trust the fucked up results. You've already given me a great reason for not trusting them!

And don't say Ohh See the MSM will control everything goy you're fugged etc. Not buying it anymore.

You have to really get all the intestinal wall clear before you chew through the membrane you limme fuck. Nut up and do something about it bitch. At least Che Guevara went down in a blaze of glory unlike you nu-male pinko commie cucks.

LOL RANDUM XD

What do you think the carrot peeler is for Nazi bootlicking cousinfucker?

I giggled as I typed. I swear I don't do drugs any more.

Same.

Can you imagine being allied with the USAF launching a raid on insurgents living in San Francisco.

ok you are literally a pansy and you ned to sit down and SHUT the FUCK UP. You had your nice little rant but the truth is you're a fucking homo with no life. you're scared of brown people, scared to leave your home, scared to explore the world. so you shuttered in and now you live in some shitty ass development project behind the walmart. well guess what, you're a disgrace to whit people, a disgrace to working middle class folks, you are a DISGRACE to Americans. Go take your white trash OUT of the USA NOW! fucking get out, this country was NOT built for you and we don't want you here!!

She would need all three states to flip to win outright. She's probably hoping to flip one or two states and then win because of faithless electors. Like if WI and MI flipped to her then she would only need 12 Electors to change their vote instead of 38.

It depends on the individual state's voting system.

Why were these states picked in particular?

If you were going to do this, you would check which voting systems you could penetrate and demand recounts in those.

If Stein thinks votes were taken from her, why isn't she demanding recounts places Hillary won?

>There's no way they would trust result this remote from the election over the original.

If the law says they are trusted, they are treated as trustworthy.

>citizens voted based on the fact that we use the electoral college

>in voting booth
>look at the ballot
>remember high school civics class
>oh shit senpai the electoral college, well in that case i'm changing my vote

sounds likely

WI doesn't do recounts if the results separate competitors by more than 2000 votes. State law. Get fucked CTR. This is all pointless.

>illegal alien and dead people votes pile up in California
>therefore people from the Eastern U.S. will be perfectly dandy with traitorous electors of their states fucking them over