We know that white women are often fetishized by men of color; similarly...

We know that white women are often fetishized by men of color; similarly, people of color of both sexes are often fetishized by other groups. Are white men the least fetishized group? Why or why not?

Im pretty sure aisan men are the least fetishized.

Asians seem to do it a lot

Black and Indian women love the BWC.

what's the sauce of this pic?

Literally the opposite.

Sauce?

They arent relevant though

>the most desirable race
>in shape, work out 5 times a week
>no gf

WHY AREN'T WOMEN THROWING THEIR VAGINAS AT ME??!?! REEEEEEEEEE

im not attracted to girls that are too non white looking

What is your income?

White guys are like fetishy sex unicorns to Asian girls actually in Asian countries.

It's probably an "In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king" thing, but I've gone from like a 4/10 to a 9/10 by moving out here.

Come home white man.

ikr exactly
REEEEEE here

SAUCE!!!!!!!!!!

Because negresses are disgusting and I'm not even fascist

It's because you have autism. But really, you probably just need to be more social.

They know they can't handle the BWC, so they steer clear for fear of getting their pussies ruined.

Because they first need to notice that you have a social status

*for straight people

>Are white men the least fetishized group? Why or why not?
Not. They are the most fetishized group. Look at dating preferences. Look at who POC SJWs who say "fuck white men" actually fuck.

Yeah, but it's like looking for a needle in a haystack, since most Asian women are ugly, despite what the Sup Forumsacks posting models will tell you.

sorry boys, don't have the sauce. saw this pic in another thread

>being this picky

>Are white men the least fetishized group?

Lmao not at all.

You have no idea how bad non white women are hurting and squirting for some white seed in their arse.

Just go on twitter/tumblr sparingly and lookup shit like

#BWWM
#swirl
#teamwhiteboys

If you're white and are unable to get laid you're either

>genetically subpar
>Autism
>Out of shape

I'm too lazy to search my harddrive for a screencap of all these women lusting after white men on these websites.

I'm actually a white Chad with a hard in for politics and a deep love for the autistic mind. That's why I come to this board. WOC love me at work. They behave in the most sexually aggressive way. I'm married and not discrete about my right wing social or political views. I think it turns them on in some weird way. Women cannot be trusted, my non white anons.

Lmao
No
I probably fetishize white men more than the entire white population can fetishize Asian women.

Pic is from switch. On e-hentai.

I suspect this is a gold-digging thing rather than a physical-adonis thing.

White guys are statistically richer than all the other races, and the colour that turns women on the most is green.

As for WMAF, it's probably the same in that Asian females are seen as being the least likely to initiate divorce on account of their culture. So men like Asians because it's more socially difficult for them to take half your stuff.

here you go

>Women of all colours love money
>White men have money
>Therefor all women love white men's wallets

2/10

Asian/Latinas even black women throw themselves at white guys lol

Fuck you leatherman.

i'm surprised by the responses i've been getting; most people here think white men are considered appealing. you're the first one to admit that YOU fetishize them, mind if i ask if there's a reason you like white men?

> Asian females are seen as being the least likely to initiate divorce on account of their culture
Not likely that men thinks about that when they are dating.

Asian men are actually richer in the US. So you're probably wrong about that too.

"Switch", artist is "Reinbach".

>tfw no taco qtpt2
;_; Y live?

Who's this chick?

come home white man

Nope I'm a white man and latinas and black and asian chicks hit on me. I don't even think I'm that attractive so it must be the fetish.

Whited?
Bleached?
Ranched?
Do we have a word for when a nigga gets cucked by a cracker?

Because white men's skin is just fucking amazing. It's so beautiful and porcelain and pure. Asians get surgery to have the skin color and texture that white men literally do nothing to achieve.

The idea of a superior white man shooting his seed into me is godly.

There's a level of exoticism into it. Sometimes it's confusing but most of the time it's fascinating. All Asian family-relationships are very micro political, it's not this way with whites.

White people, especially the ones you meet on 4ch, are usually accepting of the fact that they are master race.

Also this could be completely wrong since I've only ever sniffed one guy's balls ever, but from that, white guy balls smell like absolute heaven.

she's whiter than half of "white" people.

I prefer the term bleached

You're misusing the term "fetishized". White people are just the most attractive so people want them the most.