Women's Suffrage

Was it a mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

Its getting there, but it wasn't too bad this time around.

53% of white women voted Trump

YES

Posting that image was a mistake. Fuck off with this degenerate shit.

Biggest mistake the West has ever made

All women should be locked up in chains and turned into slaves. First they should be the property of their fathers, then their husbands.

t. Ahmed

Those big ole love cushions are anything but a mistake

What political ideology would pay me to spank and suck the titty milk out of teenage girls?

What's the age breakdown of that? I bet you'd be in for a surprise.

These numbers have confirmed it to be true. However, I ask that Kek consider not deporting the slaves to be the 2nd biggest mistake.

Allowing women to work was the biggest mistake, as it allowed (((them))) to double the tax base in the country, furthering the (((economy))) but draining the family. Now, it's nearly impossible to have a housewife and still be a successful family.

They should get the right to vote only if they're over the age of 30 or married since at least a year.

Huge mistake. Just another example of people not listening to God. Women should not have authority over men. They should not be in positions of political power at all, either.

FPBP

sounds very muslim
but also hot

anybody have that long copypasta about marxist feminist women being raped and tortured after the islamic revolution in Iran?

Its just another way for the gov. to control us. Women make the worst choices and vote for the candidate who destroy the country the fastest and pussy whip the men

>have a housewife
Because women are property.
Fuck off back to the middle ages.
And you go back to durkadurkastan, Mohammad.

Yes.

So many mudslimes in this thread. Women are equal in the West as it fucking should be. That's one of the many reasons we're better than the sandniggers.

Damn, is that palin?

> cost of home ownership and raising a family doubles
> votes of politically divided households count for nothing
> raise your own kids and cultivate hobbies while working with your husband to get by vs having The Help raise your kids while you bust your ass in an office while submitting to your boss

Feminism, YES!

>Only half

That's really bad actually

White Millennials still voted for Trump

>cost of home ownership and raising a family doubles
What the fuck? With a housewife you have to feed both her and the children on your salary. With a relationship in which you both work, your wife brings IN money.
>votes of politically divided households count for nothing
1. you are assuming a two party system; we're not all american
2. two people with opposing votes cancel out. that's exactly how it fucking should work. we vote as individuals, not households.
> raise your own kids and cultivate hobbies while working with your husband to get by vs having The Help raise your kids while you bust your ass in an office while submitting to your boss
False dichotomies, YES!

those jugs are amazing to look at!

There's nothing Islamic about recognizing that politics is the natural realm of men, just as breastfeeding is the natural realm of women. Both of our countries barred women from voting until very recently.

For tens of thousands of years, women were locked out of the political process, virtually everywhere in the world. Certainly everywhere in the west. The Greeks prohibited it, the Romans prohibited it, everyone did.

Then along comes the Jewish diaspora via late 19th century/early 20th century immigration, and suddenly, the west is gender blind and only Muslims oppose female suffrage? Nonsense. You're just a brainwashed goy.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

>that politics is the natural realm of men, just as breastfeeding is the natural realm of women.
Is that a joke? You're comparing politics, a human construct, to a fucking biological body function. Give me a break.
>You're just a brainwashed goy.
Cause Jews support women's rights, apparently. Like all Abrahamic religions, Judaism is sexist. The difference is that the rest of the world has advanced past the 'women are infants' stage, whereas the Mudslimes are still stuck at 'if a woman gets raped, behead her'.

To expand on the top part, women can physically participate in politics. It's not as if the female brain is under-powered or whatever; by and large men and women are of equal intelligence.
Men physically can't breastfeed. They lack the anatomy for it, so that's it. End of fucking story.

>What the fuck? With a housewife you have to feed both her and the children on your salary. With a relationship in which you both work, your wife brings IN money.
You're thinking on a small scale. Think on a large scale. There's obvious variation but lets think in absolutes for a clear comparison of both ends of the spectrum:

>Only one person does the work in all households
House and goods prices can only cost as much as one person can pay, otherwise they are not purchased and sellers lower the price eventually to sell it...to a price that a one-worker household can pay.

>Both people do the work in all households
House and goods prices can charge as much as two people can afford, so they do. Any that do not are quickly bought up by the two-worker households for rental units, who then sell it at a price that a two-worker family can afford. Within a generation all homes and goods are priced to require two-worker families.

You think independently, consider the scale for a nation instead.

So, even if what you're saying is 100% true (which it isn't - blaming inflation on feminism is the most retarded thing I've heard all day), women in the workplace has changed nothing for the average family apart from the fact that women now get to have dreams and ambitions as well as men. Talented female doctors, lawyers, architects, etc don't waste their lives as housewives, subservient to men. The world is a fairer place, and you're not subjugated to second class citizenship because you lost the genetic coin flip.

You think selfishly in terms of your own gender; consider thinking about the benefit to the other 50% of humanity as well.

(((you)))

Ah yes, the alt-right debating technique of 'call your opponent a Jew'. Never fucking fails.

used to think it was then my edge dulled down,
complicated issue tbhnest this pigeonfag makes a good case as to why women ruin nations, granted not all women are cucks, the majority are, should they therefore not be allowed to vote? nah, I guess is one of the burdens we as men should accept and deal with.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

The only thing Jews support when they are infiltrating enemy nations like ours is subversion, in any form that is effective. But that's beside the point.

Women are not mentally equipped for politics. Just like men are not physically equipped to breastfeed. The proof is in the pudding. Women's suffrage has universally led to policies that are destructive of the very societies that enabled this make-believe (((right))) in the first place.

i'd let her vote in my election

You probably are a fucking jew. Or a kebab since you're a britbong

It's not that women "can" go out and do that shit (most of them aren't anywhere near as successful as your fantasy land), it's that they HAVE to. The option of being a housewife and seeing their children for a full day has been removed from them because they cannot economically compete unless they marry like a gold digger.

My last 3 girlfriends were a minimum wage vet tech (4 years), a failed artist (2 years), and an "actress" that worked at a ticket booth (5 months). They did not pull their weight so we did not live well and they constantly cried about their wages because they're not career-minded. Two of them wanted to be housewives but even on my 70k salary that would be difficult.

Feminism opened the doorway for millions career women and simultaneously ruined the lives of millions of mothers. All three exes are now living with their parents because they can't support themselves and, with the two-worker pricing, most men can't support them either.

das sexist breh

Satanic digits confirm you're fucking evil.
>Women are not mentally equipped for politics.
For god damn real? Do you have any studies to back this up, or is this just how you *feel*?
Hint: "women tend to vote for things I don't like" does not equate to "women are not mentally equipped for politics".
>kebab
Muslims are anti-women, idiot.

I'm going to go against the grain here and say no, it was not a mistake.

>against the grain
Either you don't know when people are joking on the internet or you're on a simplistic yet advanced level of satire we should all aspire to

>most of them aren't anywhere near as successful as your fantasy land
Mostly because of societal sexism, which you no doubt will claim does not exist and will label me a cuck for pointing out.
>The option of being a housewife and seeing their children for a full day has been removed from them because they cannot economically compete unless they marry like a gold digger.
That is complete bullshit. The economy is worse than ever, and it is increasingly difficult to operate a household on a single income, but if you point at feminism as the sole cause for this you're a fucking retard.
>My last 3 girlfriends were a minimum wage vet tech (4 years), a failed artist (2 years), and an "actress" that worked at a ticket booth (5 months). They did not pull their weight so we did not live well and they constantly cried about their wages because they're not career-minded.

I'm married, and the main breadwinner for my family. My wife works part time doing something she enjoys, and we share the housework (inb4 "cuck" again). We don't need a "help", daycare is sufficient.
See? I can post an anecdote too, and it doesn't prove jack shit.
If your last three girlfriends couldn't support themselves, it's because they're retarded. Not because they are women. There are a lot of retarded men in today's society who can't support themselves either; I'd have to chalk it up to being a generational thing.
>

>Hint: "women tend to vote for things I don't like"
Not him, but when "things I don't like" = "bigger nanny state that focuses on stripping personal freedoms in favor of 'safety' and bullshit inclusion," I'd say that's a pretty fucking big issue.

>thinks everyone is joking

You poor bastard.

>stripping personal freedoms
Coming from someone who wants to strip half the planet of their freedom to participate in politics. Holy mother of kek.

this.
"white" should be around 65-70. not 50
fuck women

Stop arguing like a woman, you sound like a little girl. Women are dog shit retarded and vote consistently for two things: the right to be sexually promiscuous, and payment for the squaling results of said promiscuity. Any alleged "benefit" to giving women the vote is outweighed by the obvious costs.

I know you're trolling at this point but let's assume you're a real person. First of all, I'm not against women in the workforce or women voting, I am against people refusing to acknowledge the negative aspects of decisions. Women in the workplace isn't a bad thing, but it absolutely hurt millions of women.

>societal sexism
Then stop being sexist

>it is increasingly difficult to operate a household on a single income, but if you point at feminism as the sole cause
>the sole cause
I've already proven my point then. You know that feminism is a cause.

>daycare isn't "help"
Someone else is literally raising your children. You've normalized this in your mind.

>Women who aren't career minded are retarded
And here we get to the crux of "tolerance". They want to be mothers and focus their life on raising children and that makes them something to be hated by "feminism". They're good people and good women. They deserve a life with their children but the feminist demand for two-working families denies them from that life.

>Oy vey, how dare you strip this murderer of his right to bear arms, that's against his personal freedoms!
If you've shown that you're nothing but a drain and only abuse your privileges to the detriment of society, then yes, they should be stripped from you.

White Women under 50 voted more liberal than in 2012. The 20 something percent of them who voted Trump just want to be included. Fuck that and fuck them. They should all go where they belong, with the democrats.

It should really only be property owners.

>Stop arguing like a woman, you sound like a little girl.
Calling arguing from a position of reason and egalitarianism "arguing like a woman" is frankly offensive to men.
>Women are dog shit retarded and vote consistently for two things: the right to be sexually promiscuous, and payment for the squaling results of said promiscuity.
What the actual fuck. This is batshit insane and completely out of left field. This replaces "feminism is literally the sole cause of inflation" as the most retarded, thing I've heard today.
>I know you're trolling at this point but let's assume you're a real person
Someone disagrees with me? Must be a troll. For fucking real? You do realize my opinion is the mainstream one, right? Women's suffrage has been settled since the fucking '20s.
I'm not saying that my opinion is right because it is mainstream, but what I am saying is it's ridiculous to call me a troll.
>>societal sexism
>Then stop being sexist
???
>I've already proven my point then. You know that feminism is a cause.
Way to twist my words. I'm giving your argument the benefit of the doubt here. Didn't you miss the part where I said it's complete fucking bullshit but I'm going to pretend to accept it for the sake of argument?
>Someone else is literally raising your children.
Yeah, the education system. I assumed daycare was the American equivalent of nursery, but maybe "kindergarten" would be more accurate.
>>Women who aren't career minded are retarded
*People* who can't support themselves are retarded. Not women.
>If you've shown that you're
Except you're promoting a blanket ban on all women voting based on the actions of some that you deem wrong. What you're saying is akin to "white guys tend to be school shooters? better strip all white people of their right to bear arms". It's fucking asinine.
>abuse your privileges to the detriment of society
The detriment of society in YOUR OPINION. Nobody else's. Men also vote for things you don't like.

Tits or gtfo

>Except you're promoting a blanket ban on all women voting based on the actions of some that you deem wrong
Where?
Please enlighten me, I'll way.
>in YOUR OPINION.
Show me a single country that's done well when women have large amounts of political power.

Unlike the neckbeards on here, I don't actually have tits.
>Where?
You're advocating women should not have the right to vote, are you not?
>Show me a single country that's done well when women have large amounts of political power.
The US is in a significantly better position as a global superpower than it was before women's suffrage, that's for sure.

>You're advocating women should not have the right to vote, are you not?
No, I'm stating that women vote overwhelmingly for increased state power, which is true.
>The US is in a significantly better position as a global superpower than it was before women's suffrage
And you can guarantee that that is completely unrelated to women's suffrage.

>No, I'm stating that women vote overwhelmingly for increased state power, which is true.
And therefore shouldn't be allowed to vote, or did I interpret this incorrectly:
>If you've shown that you're nothing but a drain and only abuse your privileges to the detriment of society, then yes, they should be stripped from you.
>And you can guarantee that that is completely unrelated to women's suffrage.
I was expecting this. I never claimed women made America a superpower. You asked me to show a country that's doing well when women have large amounts of political power. America is such a country. Don't move the goalposts.

You've presented no reason and egalitarianism is not an inherent good or evil, not does it have any inherent benefit in and of itself, so cannot be the logical foundation to any belief.

Cuck.

>You've presented no reason
>proceeds to call me a cuck
fucking lol
>egalitarianism is not an inherent good or evil
I beg to differ. Treating humans equally and fairly is the cornerstone of my worldview.
That means I think racism is bad too. Guess that makes me a double cuck?

>"people" who don't follow a man's career requirements are shit
Again, you hate mothers. You do not want women to be allowed a chance at living a motherly life. You are scum and you're brainwashed into thinking you are righteous.

>And therefore shouldn't be allowed to vote, or did I interpret this incorrectly:
You did, we would definitely benefit more if the vast majority of them could not vote, but that doesn't mean they should be barred, merely educated.
Though if things continue to get worse then yea, I'd argue for barring all women from voting.
In fact, I'd bar anyone with an IQ below average from voting and anyone who shows that they're overly emotional and irrational (especially type B personality individuals).
>You asked me to show a country that's doing well when women have large amounts of political power.
Women didn't gain large amounts of political power in America until roughly 35-40 years ago, so your argument still makes no sense.
America was made a superpower because women (even after suffrage) for years had little to no political input.

>YES

The only answer you need, stop the thread here

>educated
i.e. brainwashed into believing what I believe
>Though if things continue to get worse then yea, I'd argue for barring all women from voting.
So in other words this "no lol I never said that" shit was splitting hairs.
> I'd bar anyone with an IQ below average from voting
You realize that would remove vast swaths of the conservative base, right? Most people with high IQs are liberals; whether this is because they are smart or because they are pretentious is up for debate but the trend is well documented.
>Women didn't gain large amounts of political power in America until roughly 35-40 years ago,
Women got the right to vote in 1920. What the fuck are you talking about?
>America was made a superpower because women (even after suffrage) for years had little to no political input.
Completely baseless assumption.

The difference in breakdown wasn't by age, it was if the women were single or married

Married women favoured Trump

Single mothers, aka welfare queens, wanted Shillary

I'm sorry to hear about your mastectomy, breast cancer is truly terrible

Still not flooring me with your logic, cuckadilly.

Egalitarianism is the basis for your world view because your an idiot. Racism is stupid, but you're dumber.

>, I'd bar anyone with an IQ below average from voting
LOL
If you did that, the Republicans would never win another election.
Donald Trump said it best - "I LOVE THE POORLY EDUCATED!"

>i.e. brainwashed into believing what I believe
i.e. not voting against their own interests because feelings > logic
>You realize that would remove vast swaths of the conservative base, right?
Yes, and?
What makes you think I'm a conservative?
>Women got the right to vote in 1920. What the fuck are you talking about?
You dumb nigger, do you think all women started voting immediately after getting the right to vote or even started paying attention to politics on a large scale?
Are you retarded?
>Completely baseless assumption.
But it's true, how many powerful female political figures made a legitimate impact on American policy before the 1960s in a way that wasn't a genuine negative (i.e. Prohibition)?

No, it was by age.

White women under 50 are all liberal.

This

Yep, doubled the workers thus halving the wage and made the individual the core unit of society as opposed to the family.

Women were a mistake

53% of college educated white women and 68% of non-college educated women voted Trump.

We're doing fine.

Black women and Jewish women are a lost cause though. However about 1/3 of "other" women voted Trump, as well as 1/3 of Hispanic women.

White women are officially awesome again, as are 1/3 or "other" and Hispanic women.

Sadly, black women, jewish women, and asian women are BTFO and non-wife grade FOREVER.

>Still not flooring me with your logic, cuckadilly.
Logic has little effect on people who use 'cuck' in earnest.
>Racism is stupid, but you're dumber.
You're anti racist but pro sexist? Well that's a new one.
> not voting against their own interests
Against what you think their interests are.
>What makes you think I'm a conservative?
The fact that you're against women's rights tells me you are a right-winger. The right-wing relies on low IQ voters to win elections.
>But it's true, how many powerful female political figures made a legitimate impact on American
That doesn't mean America became a superpower BECAUSE of this. This is exactly the same faulty logic you thought I was using.
made the individual the core unit of society
As it should be. The "family" is basically just the man, anyway, when it comes to politics.

not true, anti-white women cuck blown out

1/2 of all millennial women didn't even vote
of those that did a third voted trump

so basically it's just the shitlib chicks in big cities who need to be avoided

Great Strawman.

We're not talking about inflation, which is the dollar losing value as a whole, we're talking about the cost of house-care products. If you can show that the prices of those particular products did not rise more than inflation, then maybe it wouldn't be a strawman. In addition, you jump away to talking about the rights of individual women instead of the claim. This is certainly strawman to the issue of house-care products.

At the same time, your refutation of the argument you are arguing against should be "Do you have evidence that what you have described is actually happening?".

>Against what you think their interests are.
Ah, then tell me user, how will importing millions of low wage workers who don't speak their language and don't care about their culture and will likely not benefit this country in any way help the interests of the average woman?
>The fact that you're against women's rights tells me you are a right-winger.
Are you retarded?
Do you genuinely believe that there have been no non-conservatives who aren't content with kissing the asses of women?
>That doesn't mean America became a superpower BECAUSE of this.
I'm still waiting for you to post some examples.
You can't, because there aren't any, because women have been largely politically irrelevant when it comes to the US's rise to power.

Fuck your new, GTFO woman, you need to lurk more.

slippery slope, by the time it was instituted the electorate had already expanded far beyond reasonable limits, it was only fair by that point

women are more social creatures than men, they are more impressionable by the people around them and make decisions on a more emotional and less rational basis, in general, they are therefore more manipulable, but with no economic, educational or intellectual requirements for voting, the electoral process is already a mass manipulation popularity contest so it makes no difference.

the most effective form of democracy in a large scale, heterogeneous society limits the voting franchise to actual stakeholders in the government - historically, that was property owners, but in the modern day with the importance of intellectual property it includes any business owner or employed professional. additionally, some level of education or political literacy is desirable, IQ is garbage and college degrees don't directly imply political literacy, and laws that target and try to exclude voters based on their racial background are backwards and barbaric, but some type of standard for basic knowledge of government - how it functions, who key players are, what the roles of candidates are - is very important even if it does result in a disparate racial or gender impact.

this isnt a left/right biased concept either, educated intellectuals and professionals who tend to lean left would of course be included as would businessmen who lean right. its just common sense, and brings the political discussion to a productive level instead of pandering to the lowest common denominator on both sides.

its the same with voter id laws. you need a fucking ID to do almost anything, drive, buy alcohol or a gun, even shop with a fucking credit card. if you are such a fucking weirdo outcast hermit you dont have an ID, you are not really participating in society and do not deserve a say in how it is run.

So 1 third of women voted for Shillary, 1 third voted for Green (socialist) and one third are attention whores.

White women still confirmed shit.

this

Yes, it was.

I love my mother, sister, niece, grandmothers, and other female family members, but women objectively vote based on their feelings rather than any logic or reason. It's absurd the how immature ALL women I've met are, and it makes me sad that they have a hand in making actually important decisions/

t. virgin neckbeard autist

If this is the case, why the fuck aren't we making memes that appeal to women more? Use the emotional bullshit along with cold logic? As awesome as the Trump memes were, they were only working on half the population

>1 third voted for Green (socialist) and one third are attention whores.
You can't do math.

Plenty of based women around, you're BTFO.

Are you a faggot?

Too much work.
Most people just make what they personally find funny.

I think so

I just used the word inflation colloquially to describe rising prices.
>your refutation of the argument you are arguing against should be "Do you have evidence that what you have described is actually happening?".
I thought that was implied by "that is the most retarded thing I've heard all day". Of course there's no fucking evidence because it's complete and utter horseshit.
>Do you genuinely believe that there have been no non-conservatives who aren't content with kissing the asses of women?
Egalitarianism has been the core of the left wing from the start; with Karl Marx arguing that the ruling class oppresses women. Nowadays, left wingers who disagree with gender equality are nigh on impossible to find.
And equality isn't fucking ass-kissing.
>I'm still waiting for you to post some examples.
Practically every country today, aside from the mudslime ones, has women in politics. So point to literally any country that is doing well and there is your example.
>women objectively vote based on their feelings rather than any logic or reason
"Objectively" according to you only.

>Egalitarianism has been the core of the left wing from the start; with Karl Marx arguing that the ruling class oppresses women. Nowadays, left wingers who disagree with gender equality are nigh on impossible to find.
>non-conservative = left-wing
I can't tell if I'm being baited or not.
>And equality isn't fucking ass-kissing.
Equality of treatment is one thing, but equality of outcome is pie-in-the-sky bullshit.
Men and women are different, they should not have the same rights.
>Practically every country today, aside from the mudslime ones, has women in politics
And how many of them are doing better because of it? Hell, many countries with female leads are doing WORSE in many regards (for example, Germany).
Did you forget the original point you were responding to?
>"Objectively" according to you only.
So you think when women go to the polls they vote based on logic?
Surely you can provide me with some personal examples then.

I'm drunk.

So many based women, fucking Kek okay buddy sure thing. Keep up those illusions. Ignorance is bliss anyway.

Fuck I overestimated, just did the math and Shillary must have gotten close to or more than sixty percent of those votes, it was even worse than I thought.

>I can't tell if I'm being baited or not.
So you are right wing, then. In other words I wasn't wrong when I said you would lose out when your low-IQ disenfranchisement plan goes into effect.
>Equality of treatment is one thing, but equality of outcome is pie-in-the-sky bullshit.
Equality of treatment = men and women are treated equally in the voting booth. Congrats, you undermined your own argument.
>Men and women are different, they should not have the same rights.
Horseshit. All humans should have the same rights.
>Did you forget the original point you were responding to?
You mean the point that asked for a country "that's done well WHEN women have large amounts of political power", not BECAUSE?
>So you think when women go to the polls they vote based on logic?
Some do, some don't. The exact same can be said for male voters.
>Surely you can provide me with some personal examples then.
Not only are anecdotes meaningless, but any example I could give you would be highly subjective and your idea of "logic" and mine could be completely different.
I don't think electing a reality TV star who's gone bankrupt multiple times to be President of your country was a logical choice, for instance. He's a snake oil salesman; he's already reneging on his promises.