Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Is there any fault in this logic , besides medieval cultural values?

Other urls found in this thread:

facts.randomhistory.com/adoption-facts.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We in Sup Forums approve of abortion. It kills niggers.

>I made a huge mistake and now I can't murder a child to get out of said mistake
>bohoo it's everybody else's fault because they won't adopt!

Personal responsibility

Too much for niggers, apparently too much for women.

America without abortion would be Brazil 2.0

>implying niggers can afford $ 800 abortions, and not just white women with daddies credit card.

fpbp

>implying your tax dollars aren't paying for it.

Not everyone can handle responsibility. Not everyone in the human genus is equal, after all.

Stop fornicating. Why is anyone having sex outside of marriage? You're not some kind of sex-crazed faggot, are you?

>implying we all don't avoid taxation

It has nothing to do with abortion. Abortion is only slowing the inevitable result of the immigration laws.

Yep, that's called being dead.

Dead people can't get abortions.

>raising someone else's kid
that's for cucks, buddy

38% of abortions involve black mothers retard, abortions are awesome

fascism.jpg

White men should rule the world.

what is missing is that in 1960 adoption consisted of just some paper work, now its 10s of thousands of dollars to get the paper work done.

then the mom might try to claim she was tricked and try to get her child back through the courts when the child is 8 and well adjusted.

My wife has a condition that prevented her from conceiving. we were looking at >25K in fees to adopt a local kid, or

Abortion is a legal way to get rid of future degenerates and leeches. Sup Forums fully supports unlimited free abortions for that reason.

>medieval cultural values

like what

living with the consequences of bad decisions?

This is the comment I would have left if I was able to

no one ever adopts that's why it is so easy to adopt kids at the drive thru orphanage window

This is by far the shittiest straw man comic I have ever seen
>implying christcucks don't adopt

Every foster kid, or adopted kid I've ever met in my whole life had been adopted by anti abortion christians. It's the left that do not adopt and wish to murder their babies as they have such little regard for human life.

People will make bad decisions, and honest hardworking people will eventually suffer the consequences of bad decisions (get back with me in 20 years when you get hordes of dindus raised by incompetent single mothers).

shitsuxfag

>living with the consequences of bad decisions?

A liberal would say "living with the guilt of killing a child is punishment enough".

Conservatives say that's a good enough answer, because they have no sense of guilt.

>supporting the biggest killer of white male babies in the world by far

don't behave like this please

Abortion "kills" more black people than any other cause. It's why the black demographic isn't increasing despite rampant promiscuity.

>who is pro refugees?

>who is willing to house and feed one?

>(get back with me in 20 years when you get hordes of dindus raised by incompetent single mothers).

why are you subsidizing single parenthood?

>who is in favor of paying taxes to take care of the most vulnerable in our society
wtf is the point of paying taxes if that ain't it?

pretty sure even the most right wingers here would agree with paying taxes.

I do like trump and don't pay taxes. Taxes are for poor people and losers. Are you a loser user, or just poor?

>implying poor people aren't losers

A fucking leaf

at least post the real one, you kikes

How about not getting dick stuck in your pussy.

Precisely why people should reserve sex for marriage you retarded shitstain

>implying spazzes that have accidental pregnancies are fit to raise a child

Fuck morality. I dont want future welfare recepients or criminals being brought into the world

I dont want to take care of someone else's mistake.

There is literally an entire industry based around securing orphans for adoptee families because the number of families seeking adoption outweigh the number of children available for placement.

This is the most inaccurate cartoon I've seen this month. And I've seen a lot of inaccurate cartoons this month.

Outstanding argument for murdering human beings, OP!

Don't have kids. Problem solved.

>We in Sup Forums approve of abortion. It kills niggers.
Not me

>what is cuckoldry

Pic is retarded. There are always far more couples wanting to adopt than who get a chance to do so.

>If you don't adopt some kids I guess we'll just murder'em instead

good point OP.

yeah, you can't just be guilty and learn your lesson by fessing up and being a parent

you have to kill babies, it's the only way

Adopted guy here, please don't adopt foreign culture kids. I was born in Europe and lived there most of my life, then Americans adopted me and now I live here. I can't complain but it adoption is really cucked

>More than 60% of children in foster care spend two to five years in the system before being adopted. Almost 20% spend five or more years in foster care before being adopted. Some never get adopted.d

Man they must be doing such a fantastic job getting all those kids adopted. You'd think there'd be a shortage.

facts.randomhistory.com/adoption-facts.html