TRUMP BLOWS OUT DEMS

HE DOES IT AGAIN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN, WHEN WILL THE MASSACRE STOP

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/802723588759375873?lang=en

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/GUW5p
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

also relevant

Yes, Trump tweets to tell normies obvious things they should already have figured out by now. We get it.

He won't stop

How much are they paying you?Have a bump and a rare OP, only for you though

bump for Trump prez

Praise Kek

In this time of thanks, I'd like to thank our President and Vice President Elect for being so incredibly awesome and great.

I love this guy's twitter

I wonder what it's like to be so powerful that people watch you tweet 24/7.

HAHAHA four years of this when did things go so right?

The Dems are joining in so they can get their base fired up for the mid terms.

Someone needs to tell him that Google Maps has changed "Trump Tower" to "Dump Tower"

archive.fo/GUW5p

Trump tweets almost as if he's beyond all of these political shenanigans

like an observer on high.

>badly defeated and demoralized

kek

/our guy/ bringing the pain.

>Dems
>mid terms

THIS MAN IS OUR SAVIOR

please someone do so, I don't have a twitter.

>badly defeated & demoralized

>8 years*
ftfy

You mean fired up to lose?

Life is hard for those who attempt to escape the botnet.

the democrats are fucked

nationally they're going to keep being retarded commies

the moderates in those states are going to get smeared with all the bullshit that the libtards are going to complain about for the next 2 years

republicans might literally have a senate super majority in 2018

What a time to be alive.

I'm not saying it's a good strategy, though. They need all the superficial talking points they can get.

will be posting a few uncommons and rares to bump. if you want to save please ask permission

>t this is my f fight song

after that asshole shot up the local gay night club the house dems held a retarded sit in

still got btfo in the congressional races

will also be willing to trade

Is 2016 gonna give us the ultimate get of finally redpilling dumb liberals? Are do we have to wait until later? Will it ever happen?

He better be on his guard.

They've already lost the midterms. Liberals don't have the attention span to pay attention to any elections that aren't for the presidency. Hell, they basically had to be dragged to the polls just to vote for Hillary.

wish I had one for computer

you can't do that it's not fair

>almost

That's why they need to gin up the war on women/racist rich white guy meme every election. They've backed themselves into a corner with all this peddling of racism/sexism shit and brainwashed their base into seeing it everywhere. Unfortunately outside of college and journalism, people don't live in that world.

>implying he's not
he was attacked by the elites of this country, the political establishment, and he still won.

>"I'll let you know at the time. I'll keep you in suspense."
Awful cocky for a hypocrite. Donald trump is why you beat your children.

Why is he so nervous?

Unless the republicans rigged the election, there's nothing to worry about.

>The Republicans, when they incorrectly thought the system was rigged, wouldn't accept a loss. Not so anymore!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it's almost like both sides are retarded monkeys who can only function when hindsight is available

>implying a duplicate thread is special
Nigger tier IQ

True. It's pretty rare for the incumbent POTUS to lose an election.

I am so hyped for this Presidency.
Before now I never wanted to move to America.
Now I do.

No, Trump said fuck that I am not committing. So he is not the hypocrite. It was literally a huge brew-ha-ha and the news covered it light he would lead an armed insurrection. You're being retarded on purpose and it's a bad look.

>Millions of fraud votes
>Not rigged

What the fuck is an "election night tabulation"?????????

MAGA

>that dem in West Virginia

The difference is that Trump said he didn't know if he would accept the results. Clinton did openly say she would.

She is now going back on her word. Trump isn't.

>retard acrobatics
That's right! You fight the power! Fight for those poor, disadvantaged plutocrats who are being unfairly treated by society!

Donald never would have won without the russians helping him. You retards haven't read the washington post lately have you?

Trumps tweets will be in the history books of the future

>Will it ever happen?
No. There are levels to understanding and awareness. If you don't have a certain awareness, you will forever be blue pilled

that is the essence of the redpill meme. The ability to see the world for what it really is. If you don't have that ability, you never will.

I'm still nervous they'll somehow flip enough votes in WI, MI l, and PA to flip all 3. I don't trust the Jews calling for the recall. Yes it's highly unlikely, but if there was ever a time for the globalist to pull some blatantly obvious shit, now would be the time.

During his transition too.

I completely agree but he doesn't have much of a leg to stand on considering all the "RIGGED!!" Yelling he was doing before Election Day.

I hope he's vindicated and the recount finds he actually won by more than thought, even showing fake dem votes

>washington post
>definitive truth

okay

God I would love it if he sued the shit out of them

i think your graphic is misleading. the reports that i saw on 11/22 mentioned three cs/stats people who are well-known in their fields

Drumpf Btfo, it's nothing

He can and likely will.

>google getting gawker'd
kek give me strength, my sides will be at risk this upcoming year

Uh guys what if this recount goes in his favor and gives him the amount needed for the popular vote ?

How fucking mad would you be if you owned google and lost billions because of some little liberal piece of shit trying to be a smartarse

>using the word 'tabulation'

He didn't write that tweet, Bannon did.

Citation needed.

WHEN did 'The Democrats' ask for the election night tabulation to be accepted? I distinctly recall them asking for the result of the election to be respected, which is not the same as saying 'no recounts in close states plz'.

I like this one. Saved.

Border's closed, we're building a huge wall over the Pacific.

He did promise riots. Not that riots are the same as an armed insurrection, but it's not nothing either.

>What the fuck is an "election night tabulation"?????????

Something nobody at all would commit to because the fucking votes take more than a night to count in close states.

Not that many votes realistically at stake in recount, not even a fraction

then why didn't you link them you fucking retard?

He can sue, but win? Three pedochan IDs do not make for a persuasive legal case.

based

>You retards haven't read the washington compost lately have you?

Fixed that for you.

>missing the point this badly

and when he thought he was gonna lose he did the same shit

he's no different and they are all fucking scum

Yeah but we were up against cheating scum cunts.

You're pretty stupid, mate. You should probably just lurk because your input is trash.

they all are

He was always going to win, lad. Losing never seriously crossed his mind.

yes, thats why he tweeted excuses long before the election

>greens talked shit about muh two party system and how democrats are just as bad as republicans
>they're now trying to make democrats win at all costs

The greens really just want to merge with the democrats to get their policies through. Same thing is happening with the greens party where I live, they're trying to form a coalition with the labor party.

When does school go back retard

Yup Same. Only way the Greens can get anywhere near the gears of power to institute their brand of communism

Does trump writes it himself? His wording is so weird.

>implying that 3rd parties weren't just plants by the two main parties

It's the same here
>Greens should be a bipartisan party willing to form a collalition with the majority to help enact environmental reform
>except they always become hyper liberal across the board in policy and become a niche fringe party only DUDEWEED people care about

Both New Zealand and Australia used the 2 party system for years. In NZs case we now can't elect a majority Government due to the amount of tails wagging the dog. Jewess Stein is the thin wedge leading to the destruction of your system too.
And Australia has had about 8 Prime Ministers in 6 years.

How long before the Twitter guy gets super butt hurt and deletes Trump's account?

Fuck the commie Greens and fuck the cousin loving MeTu

Considering Nats got 60/61 required in the last general and Labour are sliding deeper into the shitter at the moment, it could be possible for them to pull a one party government out of the hat. They'd keep a coalition anyway to maintain relations with Winston though.

Pretty good rare, mind if I save?

The MOU shores up Labour/Green support though. Not happy about leaving the kingmaking decision in Winstons hands. Just cross fingers the rest of NZ think the way we do come 2017.

We're a year out but I'd be really surprised if Lab/Gre could seriously challenge Nats, they're not polling combined better than Nats even right now after all the shit that's gone on over the last year or so (TPP, Auckland imploding, etc) and even Labour voters hate Little since he's a fucking prat. Fucking bad sport him working so closely with the Pike Mine families during the sealing while Key was stuck in Kaikoura for the past week.

Will pic related become a reality after 2018?

Would it be too devilish to try and trick progressives into running primary opponents against any elected white male Democrat?

If you're a Trumpfag, then you say it is a disaster but he knew how to play it so fuck you.

If you're a HillShill, then you can only say Trump was right and Hillary was wrong. The theme is so common at this point it's old.... which makes Trump right again since he said we'd get tired of winning.

Thanks poland

Not rigged ENOUGH, it would seem.

Stopped getting the Washington Post when my bird died.