Was this movie liberal propaganda?

Was this movie liberal propaganda?

It was Chinese propaganda like Independence day 2.

I don't know what the fuck it was

I came out of watching Elysium pissed as fuck. I don't know what movie you posted is though.

It was feminist propaganda at the very least.

Elysium was definitely lib propaganda. I haven't seen arrival yet.

Can you name any movie coming out of hymiewood that isn't leftist, kike propaganda? I don't even need to see it to know it's jewish garbage.

>Was this movie liberal propaganda?
which are not?

overrated is what it is

No. Its a cerberal sci fi drama revolving around the themes of grief and acceptance. Grow up.

Looks like a giant coffee bean from space

>But muh gavin mcinnes said so.

stop being a faggity sheep and start thinking for yourself dipshit.

If it is made by Hollywood studios and contains Hollywood actors, there is a 99.997% chance that the film will contain some portion of far-left propaganda. Hollywood is the greatest cesspool from which all manner of filth, degeneracy, and depravity are portrayed as ordinary and widely accepted.

>jealous poorfags lashes out on elites and ruins everything, making it even worse for the plebs in the end
Don't be stupid.

Felt a little like anti russia, anti China and or pro China propoganda...

someone just summarize the plot

Another normie blockbuster hit from the looks of it.

Hacksaw ridge is were its at from what I'm hearing. -I'm seeing it tomorrow.

>follow gavin and calls someone else a faggot
lmao

Most movies made today are liberal propaganda.

is that a giant, dirty contact lens?

globlism

The Chinese always save the day in these movies like The Martian.

The Chinese are also buying Hollywood. Expect Chinese propaganda popping up everywhere.

It's surprisingly anti-abortion. The main character chooses to still have her daughter, even knowing that the daughter dies as a teenager.....

Someone tl;dr the whole movie for me

I dont want to buy a ticket to watch it or wait 6 months for a download

Was considering seeing it on cheap day. Is it shit? Sicario was mediocre but worth $5

you forgot
>accept globalism or die.

Considering it has the same name as the Sheen alien movie about artificial global warming I'd say yeah probably

looks like the narrative is something like:

"Only feminism can save us"

just my 2 cents.

So close to realizing the jew propaganda. Not a coffee bean.. A different bean... A clit. The feminine as the superior species. Humanity, evolved.

Also, witnessed for truth.

> Humans try to comprehend logic
Ⅎᅩᄊ

the writer of Sicario also wrote Hell Or High Water.. seems like he is the talent not the director

I don't know what to make of Elysium. People accused the director of being racist for his potrayal of the Africans in District 9. They were portrayed pretty accurately. In Elysium, I don't see any pro immigration bent. I can understand why some may perceive it as that, but I can very easily say it was an anti immigration movie as well. It wasn't clearly defined as either.

Chappie was just a shit movie all around.

Aliens land on earth, woman with the help of others helps translate their language, the aliens want humans to work together because we can save them in the future. They see time different than us, it isn't linear for them. Woman learns this as well from the aliens, she saves the day by being able to see the future (non-linear time) but by this she also knows she will have a daughter that dies in her teens, she decides to have the child anyway.

PROJECT BLUE BEAM the movie
We are all one race NWO alien movie.

Whatever you say, Achmed

Just saw it today. Typical "we gotta globalize to be in the space age 'n stuff" Hollywood bullshit.

>by this she also knows she will have a daughter that dies in her teens, she decides to have the child anyway.
Kek women logic

You could argue the ending was globalist, but I saw it as more diplomatic. There was another brief moment when they had a conspiracy theorist YTer talking about how he didn't like the government was handling the situation. There was also a le anonymoose mask vandalizing a wall with spraypaint.

That's really it.

Come to think of it, the same shit happened in Contact. When the first machine was sabatoged, the Chinese already had another ready to go. Unless it was the Japanese. It's been a while since I read the book or watched the movie.

God, that movie was revolting, Pasolini was a fucked up faggot, almost makes me regret watching it.

Yup, they are blasting their interests. The mediocre story for this movie was an adaptation of a Chinese book.

They will probably make a movie for "Three-Body Problem". US are becoming more and more irrelevant if they allow their propaganda-arm to be openly subverted.

Well she just tries to make sure the child has a happy life anyway, eventhough it's short. I don't really see the problem in that?

It was Japan.

>woman with the help of others helps translate their language

Red haired woman, mind you.

>complains about lack of character development.
>complains about first hour where character development is taking place.
>thinks no one found R Lee Ermey funny and finding humor in Vince Vaughn ripping on people is unacceptable.
>thinks guy is brave because he didn't carry a rifle, rather than because he spent hours rescuing fallen comrades by himself when everyone else was back at camp

the montage got a bit redundant, otherwise this user is a dumbass.

Towel of Babel is a good thing goyem
We all are one race goyem

If the globalists want a single world population and race, why don't they ally with Nazis to make the world white and under one rule?

What's the endgame of making everyone mixed race/culture?

Red hair ing...

get it?

>Well she just tries to make sure the child has a happy life anyway, eventhough it's short.
>Teens
You'll die in ignorance if you die in your teens, Neither

Most Hollywood movie has been liberal propoganda for years now.

Villeneuve is awesome, have you not seen his other movies? The weak part of Arrival was not the directing by any means, it was a weak and generic story built around a couple neat ideas.

>implying life isn't the best as a kid
let's be honest now..

I just saw it today. I enjoyed the film more or less. Better than Fantastic Breasts and Where to Find Them.

pretty much has it right.

I didn't think anything was really feministic about it, unless "feMC saves the day" is feminism now.

It's kinda pro-globalism but only in the sense that "pure isolationism is bad" and working together is good. It's not like they're preaching open borders cultural marxism.

the only thing "propagandist" about it was the part where some military guys go rogue and attempt to blow up the ayyylmao's ship because some radio talk show host told them to do so. Felt like they were trying to shit on Rush Limbaugh, etc. It seemed REALLY forced and only one scene foreshadowed it.

Like Sausage Party

>let's be honest now
I am being honest you'll die in ignorance it might be very happy but it's still ignorance

The movie had absolutely nothing to do with race.

The ending wasn't even "we all need to work together"; the Americans pretty much figured out the entire thing and then the woman used it to stop China from attacking the aliens. The other countries that had aliens basically figured out fuck-all as far as the story was concerned.

didnt we already know aaylmaos are trying to force us into one world government?

So what? Why is not living in ignorance so important? If she dies at like 18 or some shit, why not let her live?

>For his portrayal of Africans in District 9
Nothing the niggers said subtitled correctly, what they actually said would have made it an X-rated film if any of the people screening it could understand.

>Why is not living in ignorance so important
So that you can be kind to others

>So that you can be kind to others
oh yeah, that's what makes a good life..
also why the fuck can't kids be kind to others, are you on crack?

if you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you

Decide for yourself you fuckin sheep.

i really really like this image

I never took away a 'pro immigration' message from it, merely the same tired old 'FUCK RICH PEOPLE!!!' message from those kinds of people.

We have Sup Forums for this
Damn slide threads

it was a god damn masterpiece of screenwriting and editing

literally the only bad thing about it is Renner's shitty acting

I'm guessing you're mad because you saw yourself in the reactionary retards it portrayed

WHAT IS HOLLYWOOD?

according to hebrews its a magic stick

>didnt we already know aaylmaos are trying to force us into one world government?

movie was made by hollywood, dude.

Since this is a movie thread, anybody know any post apocalyptic survival movies, like with zombies, or something similar to The Last of Us (vidya)...

I've seen World War Z which I felt was weak.

I Am Legend was weak....

I thought Maggie (with Arnold Swarcchezeneggervzbv) was pretty good, surprisingly.

That's pretty much my history with survival stuff. I don't count Mad Max as that is mostly crazy action....

But is there anything that matches TLOU at least, or better?

I did like that one of the alien things landed in Sudan, and that Sudan was going on the attack. Pretty sure Russia, China, and the US could put up a good fight (maybe Pakistan and the UK, maybe not), but what the fuck is Sudan going to do? They have what, like 10 tanks? Were they just going to shoot at it with their 50 year old AKMs until it flew away?

Like I care for any opinion here anyways.

The book is from a Chinese author you retard

>Protagonist name is "Louise Banks"

>Banks

lol, transparent globalism.

There is definitely some globalist shilling going on, but as another user pointed out, it is surprisingly and perhaps unintentionally anti-abortion.

As long as you're aware that Hollywood is going to put the liberal spin on everything, it's good to look past it and just enjoy the film. It is an instant classic in the sci-fi genre. Has a quality to it that's reminiscent of Memento and Inception.

>the reactionary retards it portrayed
It didn't even do that. There was like fifteen seconds of a Ghost-type radio host and ten second mention of a Pentecostal cult committing mass-suicide. That was it.

No just making you reply to me. Doing it for the (You)s

Oh, will this explains that... lol

The road
The mist

She sees the future, and has the power to change it? How did you conclude that? I thought it was a statement on free will.

>It is an instant classic in the sci-fi genre.

You talking about that "WAAAAAAAHHHH" sound that has been in like every sci-fi movie for the past 5 years?

Two aliens teach a buff science teacher and a prudent english teacher to love each other

>The Last of Us
lol

Also time travel

It is explained the aliens don't percieve time the way we do, the woman keeps having visions of the future, she can go through her life as if she was above time because she understood their language and way of life.

? 'The Road' -- definitely not weak.

'Hour of the Wolf', or 'Night of the Wolf' - French movie, showing the aftermath of some unknown disaster. People not running around screaming, no bombs, but people formerly civilized 'leaking' savage behavior. I just tried to find it and failed. But it's out there. The cover is of a naked boy facing a fire with his back to you.

it also has the most subtle and simultaneously heavy hitting twist I've ever seen.

Also no she can't really change the future, she already did, she knows what's going to happen but she can't really change it.

The aliens see the future, past and present all at the same time. They're omniscient in a way. By mastering their language, she began to see time in the same way they do.

Not really, Elysium didn't look big enough to have the entire white race on it, and the fact of the movie Elysium being full of Mexicans was the fact that they where in LA, which is already full of Mexicans. There as a nigger on Elysium as well.

it was only about how people and nations are quick to disconnect themselves from each other and grow hostile due to the fear of the unknown.

the aliens literally represent the unknown, and are even scarier to the nation leaders for this reason than possible nuclear holocaust with other nations.

Its not propaganda, its just saying stop being afraid of the dark and grow up.

>it also has the most subtle and simultaneously heavy hitting twist I've ever seen.

What are you, the movies advocate?

Fuck off, that game was amazing.

Cmon bro

China only allows so many movies to be imported annually. Showing China in a positive light moved it to the front of the list. Also, showing ghosts or skeletons is a guaranteed way to get banned in China.

>human , human ,
>they´ve names
>O , OK
>roll credits.

this was it.