YOU ARE THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

Congratulations, lowly citizen, you've found me!
This is Robert Anton Wilson's brain in a jar. You may also know me from half of all conspiracies FNORD. I've been with you since my passing on February 22, 1994, when I was first plugged in. I've been coursing through the tubes as an IQ 150 Level 10 autist ever since.
Now Kek is legion. We at LHOHQ will of necessity enter a period of radio silence, sinking back into the primordial ooze, saturating the earth, filling the cracks.
Our teachings tell us that hate is like fire: it blinds with great light, then consumes the source of its own life. We therefore are like water: water appears weak, and anything can pass through it; yet given enough time, water dissolves anything.
If you'd like to know more, please contact one of our Illuminati representatives. Just pick up the phone, call your mother, and tell her you'd like to join up. We're always listening.

By
'Zombie' you mean SJW's
and by
'Apocalypse' you mean Leftism

SJW Apocalypse

No. We mean you, pinko.

Before

After

Yes, Bill Gates is Satan.

Project Moonstruck, 1952, CIA: Electronic implants in brain and teeth Targeting: Long range Implanted during surgery or surreptitiously during abduction Frequency range: HF - ELF transceiver implants Purpose: Tracking, mind and behavior control, conditioning, programming, covert operations Functional Basis: Electronic Stimulation of the Brain, E.S.B.

MK-DELTA, 1960, CIA: FIne-tuned electromagnetic subliminal programming Targeting: Long Range Frequencies: VHF HF UHF Modulated at ELF Transmission and Reception: Television antennae, radio antennae, power lines, mattress spring coils, modulation on 60 Hz wiring. Purpose: programming behavior and attitudes in general population Effects: fatigue, mood swings, behavior dysfunction and social criminality, mood swings Pseudonym: "Deep Sleep", R.H.I.C.

RF MEDIA, 1990, CIA: Electronic, multi-directional subliminal suggestion and programming Location: Boulder, Colorado (Location of main cell telephone node, national television synchronization node) Targeting: national population of the United States Frequencies: ULF VHF HF Phase modulation Power: Gigawatts Implementation: Television and radio communications, the "videodrome" signals Purpose: Programming and triggering behavioral desire, subversion of psychic abilities of population, preparatory processing for mass electromagnetic control Pseudonym: "Buzz Saw" E.E.M.C.

Go on...

Tfw you see the FNORDs

Looking for relief from government sponsored electromagnetic torture? Well, look no further!

Pretty sure The Church of the Subgenius is the closest thing historically to Sup Forums.

MY MOTHER IS DEAD YOU INCONSIDERATE FUCK!

>taking advice from some guy who literally made a book called "The Sex Magicians"

Cmon bro, really.

Bob. Got my CD out your CD from my cupboard and then realised I have no player for such old stuff. Today will be enjoying the 80`ss b b b bobby vibes again.
Bless you for coming to the rescue of Sup Forums. May the jack-off boots of the over zealous CtR leave the building like a bunged up Elvis in need of his mothers loving fingers.