who here /stillcantbelivetrumpwon/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=74TFS8r_SMI
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah its amazing, im still celebrating

youtube.com/watch?v=74TFS8r_SMI

i dont caaaare if I ever come down

Oh look. Another thought provoking and intellectually stimulating discussion worthy of Sup Forums's high standards.

Fuck off and try harder, sage.

its insane

After that last rally at 1am I knew he would win.

>thought provoking and intellectually stimulating discussion

sooo back to gazing at traps then right?

I'm still watching election night news coverage. Can't get enough tears.

I have literally been erect since that night. I should probably see a doctor.

This picture would have been way better if you swaped Obama and Trump.

>Sup Forums
>thought provoking and intellectually stimulating discussion

SO SORRY, AS I MISSED YOU

RUNNING WITH THE CRAZY CROWD

I'M CLIMBING, GOING HIGHER

I DON'T CARE IF I EVER COME DOWN

He didn't drumpftard. The recount is going to change the results of the election so Hillary will win fair and square.

It's over cuckfaggot drumpfkins, you lose.

It was a miracle.

Still too good to be true for me

The fear of recounts and faithless electors is getting to me

I don't care if I ever come down

My dad works at Nintendo

>Shadow supported Trump
>Voted for Trump
>Had my full support.
I'm not going to lie guys... I doubted.

When Trump said it was rigged, we should take him at his word. He clearly knew something was going to happen, and he neglected to tell the American people he was in contact with the Russian government throughout the campaign until after the election. Plenty of smoke, let's see if there's fire.

electoral college says no. common sense says no. stop getting clinton peoples hopes up. they're just going to crash harder.

wall just got 10 feet higher-edition

I still can't believe it sometimes.
Feels good man.

You're a real patriot my friend.

I'm newly disgusted everyday at the thought of president Trump's inauguration

so how is your life gonna change on Jan 20th? ru gonna walk around disgusted or try and make things better? desu the thought of cliton is kinda repulsive.

I had honestly given in to the idea that they were blatantly and obviously just steal the presidency from him.

There would have been some online uproar and tantrums like we see with the liberals and it would have eventually died down.

It's fucking incredible is what it is.

RARE

I go back to the old videos. Already nostalgic watching the old debates with Jeb and the crew.

Does the past year and a half seem like a blur now to anyone else or is it just me?

>tfw Mike Pence will never be your father-in-law

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

I still laugh when I hear President Elect Donald Trump.

oh, i can believe he won. americans are apparently exactly stupid and evil enough to fall for him. what i cant believe is how actually fucked we are. we dont deserve this, even though we asked for it. a bullet is too good for him, a waste of precious steel.

die

GAS
GAS
GAS

excellent

I'm thinking of what to eat on Inauguration Day, any tips? I'm preparing for maximum comfy Trump and Pence streams in my head already.

>light hearted thread, lifts mood a bit

>kills it

Not every thread has to be redpilling, soul crushing truth, faggot. kys

Mega rare

tendies

After all the media manipulation, voter fraud and polls, I thought for sure Clinton would win.

I thought she had a firewall.

That's what they thought, too.
Hubris is a hell of a drug.

> I thought she had a firewall.
When I was being autistic in Excel predicting the election I too saw the Midwest pathway very unlikely, firmly believing in the Blue Wall.
Guess not.

I don't think I've ever seen this flag in my life. Where are you?

heaven

Globe earth is a jewish lie like the holocaust, global warming, and terrorism.

In some way I feel like the elections are just a coin toss.

Like the fact that there are two candidates and the numbers are so split down the middle.
It feels like with such a large pool of people, things just naturally go one or the other independent of the nominee.

I mostly say this because I can't believe how close the election was.

Ah, the butthurt just keeps on coming. Love it.

Seychelles

Holy balls it's beautiful. How do they even get internet out there?

>this lefty thinks bullets are made from steel
eat led, kiddo :^)

While that's a nice picture, we don't literally live on the beach. Think of it as a way less developed Hawaii.

My hair is quite literally always whippin round.

Doesn't feel real at all. I feel like I'm living in a split, alternate universe where the Trump won timeline. I feel like this isn't real at all.

It hasn't sunk in at all.. not sure if it ever will. If he gets tough on all illegals whether they have a criminal record or not I'll celebrate for real.

Is your nation literally pronounced "Sea Shells?
FUCKING AWESOME

or "Say Shells"

This.

I won't fully believe it until he's inaugurated and all this recount bullshit is in the past

This whole fucking year has felt like a long joke and I'm not sure we reached the punch-line yet