Care for some child rape?

Hillary Clinton and a lot of people in DC and Hollywood are involved with an international child -trafficking ring.

The siege on Waco back in 1993 was the exact opposite of what the MSM said it was: The Waco Compound was part of an "underground railroad" saving children from the sex trafficking rings. The siege was a clean-up operation designed to leave no survivors, televised as a message. Who saves children from pedophiles with tanks?

#Pizzagate

Other urls found in this thread:

voat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Prove it or fuck off to /x/ with your schizophrenic bullshit, and take those faggot flat earther fuckers with you.

huh

>implying Anon5 isn't a larping faggot

You fucking people need to find some proof besides random keywords. These fucking threads every two minutes and they are the same screenshots from two weeks ago.

You guys keep expanding the scandal without the previous iteration even being completed.

>Care for some child rape?
Nice try fbi!

intredasting

>making up more shit because nobody cares about your bullshit conspiracy theory

Intriguing theory. Show us one piece of supporting evidence for Waco being an Underage Railroad.

>Prove it or fuck off
voat
.co/v/pizzagate/1436662

I would thanks

You just need to link the coincidences together and eventually it becomes probablisticslly impossible to deny or ignore

It's like the bodies lying in the wake of Hillary. She's had 100+ people die who were close to her in some way.

So unless their objective is to make us believe they are in a satanic-cannibalistic-pedo-cult it's likely that's about the only thing that could explain the discrepancies along the way

Hb just #childrapegate

wouldn't that pitbull bite someones hand if they grabbed it like that?

oh for fuck's sake you faggots will believe anything.

>ayylmaos are actually future humans
>there is a god
>gubment shot kennedy
>hillary is innocent
>muh global warming
>white genocide is coming

For starters: if it really was an operation to rescue children from child sex trafficking, why send in a tank? It's clear the government intended to leave no survivors.

Damn op, your title got me all excited.

#ExtraCheese

>kennedy was killed by the government hurr durr what a silly conspiracy

kill yourself you fucking kike

proof that using cheesy tiles and using a child girl on the thread pic gets Sup Forums excited/of how fast this thread is moving.

>ayylmaos are actually future humans
No they aren't.

>there is a god
No there isn't.

>gubment shot kennedy
The CIA did.

>hillary is innocent
Of what? I'm sure there's at least one crime she's not guilty of.

>muh global warming
Is all part of an agenda to de-industrialize the US & move factories to less-restricted countries like China & Mexico.

>white genocide is coming
It's not going to be as straight forward and in-your-face as a Hollercoaster, but it is happening.

Skimmed through this shit. There's no condemning proof, only allegations. I'm still waiting for the actual pictures or videos of those prominent figures doing those things to those children. Nothing else would qualify as actual proof. But it doesn't seem like people understand what proof is anymore, anyway. Anything that's said is believed nowadays.

I know this is bait
But that's a cute pug

who the fuck are the people downplaying these things

really

you are on pol for a reason, unless you are a shill, you are here because you think there is more to the world

you could be on any other political website right now but you choose to spend your time here, in this thread, doing what?

you could be spending time out partying or watching normie shit/ playing vidya, or not even know what "normie" even means, which raises further questions

why are you naysayers here?

for the lulz?

how disingenuous

you are not actually getting any laughs here,

you are only here to gather some half assed anecdotes you can tell your lame normie friends that you are an edgy fag who went to Sup Forums one time to watch the "crazy" people hiding behind their screens talking about "nonesense"

go away and continue to be naive

Don't tell me to link things together to figure it out. If it were that easy, YOU would have linked things together and then your post would have consisted of evidence.

Waco wasn't a pedophile clean up, that was the pushed narrative when it all blew up and that had that little girl crying on live TV about it.

>There's no condemning proof, only allegations.
That's why more investigation is needed. Everything is just a theory before it is proven. The fact that big investigation organizations seem to play a role in it's existence means more citizen investigation is needed.

They cannipedos obvi

Basically, there's still no actual hard proof, only people connecting various events and whatnot, which means absolutely nothing in the end. This whole Pizzagate thing is as pointless as the research into the CF. Sure, it may make for an interesting read, real or fake, but nothing's going to happen because of it. There's simply nothing to go on. This is all so fucking pointless, I can't believe you guys are wasting your time on this. I hope you remember my post in a few months time, once all this shit blows over and it finally hits you that it was a complete waste of time.

In b4 disinfo / shill. Like I said before, prove that any of this is actually real. Pics or didn't happen.

Why are people ignoring the fact that Jeffery Epstein co-founded the Clinton Foundation? This is the missing link out of all of this .....

>why are you naysayers here?
This board, reddit and other places are being flooded with dumb threads to make actual discussion of the topic difficult. They hope we'll just forget about it and go away.

Fake News means Pizzagate.

Want proof ?David Broke, ower of Comet Ping Pong and Lynn Forester de Rothschild...

Same Rothschild who finances Hitlary, and is known to be a satanist family for ages ...