statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/
surveysystem.com/sscalc.htm
youtu.be/fnvE0osAElI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Coalburners are the poor and broken.

Burn the coal...

Pay the toll.

Amazing video.

The woman witht he black eye on the Thumbnail.

Another victim of violence you may think, absolutely a discrace.

Then the video starts and you see the little diglet behind her.

Just 2 seconds of video for you to understand everything.

It doesnt matter if you are racist or not, you understand what is happening in just 2 seconds.

It is like an universal message, like a handshake for friendship, but here it is niggers as synonym of violence.

Maybe one day, when Humanity will be an intergalactic space society, we will send white messengers to send messages of peace, and niggers messengers to declare war.

Marvelous.

Question for Americans. How do you know if someone is White or not? What if you breed with a White person, and some hidden genes give you a non-White child?

>all that whining
I'd love to hear her justification for the relationship prior to this.
>muh bbc
>I'm so naughty
Fucking skank.

Super Mario here is right on all counts.

I cummed

>Sweden
>How do you know if someone is White or not?

>What if you breed with a White person, and some hidden genes give you a non-White child?
You didn't marry a quarter Somali girl, Sven. You got BLACKED.

I can understand white women being dumb enough to racemix but white men should be smart enough know better

lel stupid cow

Mature answer, but it didn't answer my question. How can you tell the person you breed with is White? It is easy in Europe, but what about the USA? Even Chris Chan is part native American.

>hiden genes
It doesnt work this way, its a meme created by women. If you are white, your wife is white and your kid brown then she cheated on you.
Also americans are mongrels, they talk about muh germanic heritage but in the end there is 40% chance of talking with shitskin while arguing with burger

Why do they do it? Burning coal doesn't give you diamonds.

Skull shape, skin color, eye color.

Beautiful pottery Luca

>How do you know if someone is White or not?
>hidden genes
>Sweden
>Yes

Why is Sup Forums obsessed with white women with black men?

Seriously. Got something to admit?

We have to pay for their mistake.

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893

>This study finds that 92% of biracial children with African American fathers are born out of wedlock and *82% end up on government assistance. *

Well i guess we should all date black women to get even then.......

Racism aside, really White couples have domestic abuse too, when he hits you why don't you report him? You let him get away with it the first time that will only embolden him to abuse you further. I mean come on, you know the legal system will most likely side with you so fucking report the abuser.

I see this a lot happening. Women letting their men walk all over them when the system gave them options to screw over the bastards that abuse them. There is something wrong with how women are raised these days, not just leftest women or right women, women in general. I see this on a wide spectrum. You guys gotta teach your daughters not to take abuse. The moment he raises his hand, is the time you get out and check your options. Don't take him back.

That's all I have to say.

So it's ok to fund some white trash baby in West Virginia or Alabama via welfare but not a mixed child?

You're telling me welfare should go out to people based on race?

Women love it. It makes their pussy wet and their brain secretes all kinds of neurochemicals. Plus they love the drama and the emotional extortion afterwards which they use for controlling him. All that shit is a powerful cascading combination of turn-ons.

>won't somebody think of the poor upper class white women!?!?!

I never raise my hand. If forsaking her in bed doesn't cut it I just poke her with my muhammed approved poking stick or stones whatever

Nogs use welfare at a disproportionate rate.

*82%* of women who fuck niggers end up on welfare. If you don't understand the significance of that, then you have the IQ of a nigger.

>White couples have domestic abuse too
>whites do it too

Welcome newfriend. Do you undestand the difference between a poodle and a hyena? Which one would you let inside your home? Did you know that poodles bite people too?

Majority of people on welfare are white.
Cry more stormfaggot. You can't stop love. Your daughter will probably have a black boyfriend.

Also bullshit statistics you have there.

I said women in general, all colors and creeds.

Here is the thing. Women in the West have a lot of options on their hands that can, if used right, screw over the abusers left indefinitely. So I find hard to feel sorry for abused western women while feel sympathy for third world women with no way out.

Again, it comes back to folks not educating their daughters.

You fucking retarded nigger, learn to read.

>t. Sargon of Akkad with a proxy

>1000 Sample Size specifically asking for woman who were already single mothers
Wow it's fucking nothing.

>white women with black men?

I don't know you, you're the one that saves WFBM on his computer

Poodle or hyena, what's wrong with you guys raising your daughters to tolerate abuse? Empower your women, dude, rather than just fretting over what they go out with.

>implying white women are superior to a black godess...

Welfare shouldn't exist in the first place

Once you go black, you'll never want a cumskin again.

>asking for woman who were already single mothers
It doesn't say that anywhere. In fact

>The results of this study make it very clear that biracial children with African American fathers are fatherless on a scale much larger than the public may realize.

>Majority of people on welfare are white.
No shit, the majority of the population in America is white. Statistics reflect this.

>Majority of people on welfare are white.
But that's wrong?

statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

>empower your woman
>t. kuwait

wtf am i reading?

Are those YouTube comments from Irish folk? They are some of the most brutal I've ever seen. Not just trolling or being edgy but genuine fucking concern and disgust.

It's just salty cum skins from Sup Forums in the comments, it was linked a few months ago.

Spotted the shitskin

the minds of western women are absolutely polluted by the education systems here. there's no reason to be happy about this shit, people should be angry about it. why are women attracted to these cultures? it is because tens of thousands of years of evolution have created certain types of behaviors that are sought after, the kind that come from self-assured members of a real culture. white men are constantly told to be like white women, white women are constantly told that they should be like white men, and then when a culture with actual gender awareness comes onto the scene (no matter how awful that culture is) women are lost and confused and it feels right to be treated like a dog more than as beings capable of independent thought

You have to go back and make Somalia great again with your newfound taxi driving skills.

Post coalburners?

they're idiots from here, one of whom saved it. she wouldn't call herself a coalburner in the video title or even probably know what a coalburner is

>hidden genes

You got cucked

>Maybe one day, when Humanity will be an intergalactic space society, we will send white messengers to send messages of peace, and niggers messengers to declare war.
that's legitimately brilliant, pizzabro

>cumskins

Do non-whites really think this is a hard-hitting insult? If so, then lol

Regardless of my nationality my words are true.

It's like I am starving guy forced to watch a guy with a dinner feast. The guy just ignores the food in front of him, intentionally starving himself. And I just cannot fathom why.

other way around bub

You still realize that a sample size of 1,000 is irrelevant right? The "Study" is completely invalidated by that alone.

i dream of spending my days covered in cum, it's ridiculous to think i'd be upset about it. but nogs will nog

it's because women have been cucked by the system. The SJWs are controlled opposition intended to KEEP those women cucked, while turning redpilled men against them too.

Redpilled women are the most dangerous enemy of the jews. Bluepilled women are the most dangerous ally of the jew.

I just wish Sup Forums could stop circlejerking their anti-women biases long enough to realize that. We must lift up and venerate both genders.

You aren't getting a better future without Patriotic Mothers. You fucks need to study your history. Especially if you want your waifus

>No Man would hit a woman

No "White" Man you mean.

I lived in South Carolina for a year, working in a club, and the bartender was this pretty cute single mom who wanted to bang me, so I went with it. I met her at a bar and she had a friend with her who was an absolutely disgusting blob.

She picked up this skinny nigger at the bar and we were all going to get hotel rooms at like 6 AM, and as we were getting in to the car, the black guy was kinda hesitating. The girls were already in the car, and he said to me, "I don't know if I want to do this, man. . . She's so fat." I just shrugged and said something like come on, man, gotta do it. What's the worst that could happen?

Niggers don't like fucking disgusting women. They just fuck anything. Old, fat, gross, whatever. They don't like it, but they just gotta fuck.

MFW

not from a nog dick, from my own dick, because i spend all day eating tendies and jerking off into a sock while i smoke weed and post on pol

surveysystem.com/sscalc.htm
>This means that a sample of 500 people is equally useful in examining the opinions of a state of 15,000,000 as it would a city of 100,000.

>implying non whites are human

I don't really care about her, I just feel bad for her parents.

There's a good chance they don't speak to her any more.

This man is definitely not right in the head.

White genes are dominate.

Nothing pisses me off more than seeing a bean girl with a white or nigger etc. They have this traitorous smug face all the fucking time as if they know what they're doing is wrong.

It's amazing how many good slurs there are for these people.

Coal burner. Mudshark. Mudblood. All of them are so biting, must tear your soul apart being called a mudshark right to your face.

please stop polluting this board with your inappropriate comments. /tg/ openly makes fun of us because of people like you

>cousin brings an African KANG home for the holidays
>super awkward nobody talks to him
>he tries hard to get along but none of us are having it
>he gets her pregnant
>she gives birth to a stillborn (PHEW)
>she skips Thanksgiving the next year
>everyone is relieved when they hear the news
>my aunt's only comment was "yep, it sure was his too, he looked like caramel"

Goddamn I love my family

Black woman with white facial characteristics, hour glass figures, and straightened hair are top tier woman to wife.

Ha, you showed him.

I wonder if he can even count though......

there are some cases where it goes wrong but so does it for all normal pairs, blaming race on it is what a racist would, are you a racist?

just for contrast, look at how happy pic rel is. IT DEPENDS ON THE INVIDUALS NOT THEIR RACE, *drops mic*.

Oh your son looks just like you!

hahahhahahahahahahahA

No one says these things to their face. Not even "ooooo your son looks just like you :3"

the republic is so cucked

>/tg/
>a fucking leaf
Checks out

Checkem for day of the rake, nigger lover

>bean girl
A mexican

youtu.be/fnvE0osAElI

Saw this. First time I see a white woman actually not sucking cocks

that picture would be funnier if there was a big red circle on their left hands

>men should never lay their hands on a woman

Talk shit get hit

I can't understand a god damn thing she is saying

Why do all Irish and British people sound like they have food in their mouth when they talk?

unchecked bitch, now check yourself. into a clinic for the retarded. they'll put you in group housing and teach you to take turns making spaghetti for dinner. you'll be a ward of the state but that's fine until your thinking is rehabilitated

at least she should be happy she did not get ACID trown at her face

she got off easy

>look at how happy pic rel is.
>early preggo
just wait

who the fuck is this person and why do so many people apparently care? honestly, people pay attention to this bullshit?

100% agree and I'm really, really fucking racist.

I hate niggers, but a hot negress that acts classy is front of the line. They're rare but they exist

There's nothing wrong with racism. Funny how you go all desperate to shut down a view you can't disprove.

Black women don't like you pink-skinned cucks as much as you hope they do.